Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

dhess27 wrote:

Attention everybody, I am sorry I was not able to be on in the past three weeks, if you have heard about the terrorist attacks happening in Sri Lanka, that is why, but I am back on now. Sorry for any inconveniences caused. And from now on the red shop is closed every Easter
Oh wow. I didn't know that happened! Is everything ok?

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

Yes, I just had to leave the country and was offline for three weeks. I’m back now though.

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Front page looks a lot better now

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

We are now part of redbux

Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, it's Neggit. I saw this shop and it looks reliable! I need some art please!
Order form:
Username: @Neggit
Work Wanted: A vector art of a hotel room.
Description: I need you to draw me a hotel room with blue walls, 2 hotel beds and a balcony. Please complete as soon as possible. Ask me any questions about the art on my profile.
How do you want to be notified when your order is completed: Tell me on my profile please.
Other: Thanks so much for doing this order! Remember, if you have ANY questions at all, please post them on my profile @Neggit

Neggit
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit wrote:

Order form:
Description: I need you to draw me a hotel room with blue walls, 2 hotel beds and a balcony. Please complete as soon as possible. Ask me any questions about the art on my profile.
How do you want to be notified when your order is completed: Tell me on my profile please.
Other: Thanks so much for doing this order! Remember, if you have ANY questions at all, please post them on my profile @Neggit
your order is on the order list. Is awaiting to be taken

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Neggit wrote:

Order form:
ill take it

)
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

dhess27 wrote:

Neggit wrote:

Order form:
ill take it

Thank you kevery1

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

We are a shop that is part of red bux, there is a link to redbux on the front page, please check it out and join it

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

We have also joined shopbux. And we have almost 1,000 views!!!

Sailor-Jupiter-girl
Scratcher
19 posts

You should add like, Founders, secretarys, treasurer, and more…

If your looking for an artist, get me!
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

dhess27 wrote:

Neggit wrote:

Order form:
ill take it

here

Last edited by kevery1 (May 19, 2019 01:49:49)

)
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

may I be a Banner Baker?

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

may I be a Banner Baker?
Do you mean Banner Maker?

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

may I be a Banner Baker?
Do you mean Banner Maker?
y

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

may I be a Banner Baker?
I guess we bake banners now. Let's get an oven now!

Last edited by FrenchBread49 (May 19, 2019 03:35:27)

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

may I be a Banner Baker?
I guess we bake banners now. Let's get an oven now!
yup we have an oven (i cooked breakfast today so I would know this stuff)

)
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Attention everyone, because of personal reasons, I have to leave scratch, I may come back one day, until I do, I leave Frenchbread49 in charge. I am sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Attention everyone, because of personal reasons, I have to leave scratch, I may come back one day, until I do, I leave Frenchbread49 in charge. I am sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.
Okay, do you want me to cancel your order at The Frost Shop?

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]