Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

Yes

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

Employees
dhess27: coding
Kevery1:coding
Ajsya: banner baker
Frenchbread49:logo maker
Dragon lord767:logo maker
Can you change my username here to @Dragonlord767shop?

no signature plz
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Employees
It's hard to do that when the founder left scratch and put me in charge.

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Employees
Ah…

no signature plz
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Employees
Kevery1: coding
Frenchbread49: logo maker
Dragon lord767: logo maker
Ah…
wait he left D: I hope he's ok

)
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Employees
Kevery1: coding
Frenchbread49: logo maker
Dragon lord767: logo maker
Ah…
wait he left D: I hope he's ok
Considering he left, should I make a new thread I can manage?

Last edited by FrenchBread49 (May 25, 2019 01:57:27)

FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there! I was wondering if you would like your shop to be acquired by my company in the requests forum, The Let's Think Company. This company already has The Scratch Century Shop and The Coding Shop (The Discussion Shop). And, if you say yes, don'[t worry about everyone's jobs being lost; I'll make sure all their jobs are kept. So, what do you say?

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

Hi there! I was wondering if you would like your shop to be acquired by my company in the requests forum, The Let's Think Company. This company already has The Scratch Century Shop and The Coding Shop (The Discussion Shop). And, if you say yes, don'[t worry about everyone's jobs being lost; I'll make sure all their jobs are kept. So, what do you say?
where is the link?

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

Yes, our founder left scratch so I think it would be a good idea. dhess27 is the founder and I, FrenchBread49, was left in charge if you need it.

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEW THREAD: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353620/

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]