Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

It's fine, whenever you get back to a computer you can do it.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today

dhess27 wrote:

101Andrew, what description do you mean. Also, do you want to join my shop
I mean im going to add you to my partners list and so people may want to know about your shop.

Don't do SAND. SAND has four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh well then put, looking for members. We could be a really good shop, but we need members. Join today. We sell coding, art, logos, animations and more.

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: kevery1
Job wanted: coder
How active are you: 8-10
How good are you at this job: great
my best game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/301832212/

)
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hired, you’re a coder with me

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order page open, find it in the requests forum

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can make logos.

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, than could you fill out the form

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

you dont have to bump every 20 minutes

Don't do SAND. SAND has four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry, I keep forgetting, I’ll try not to

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

BUMP!!! XD

)
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why do you bump so much?

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

So that we get more workers, I’ll try not to do It as much once we get some more people

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Maybe you could format it better?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

What do you mean by that?

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

What do you mean by that?
I mean that you could make the main post look more appealing for people to look at.

You could include different colors in it!

You could organize things in quote boxes!

Maybe even add some different sizes!

Like this

Or this

Last edited by ajsya (April 18, 2019 00:50:29)

Hi, I'm ajsya!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Red Shop, Recruiting and doing orders, we may be red but we’re not angry order today [RSS Feed]