Discuss Scratch

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

This Thread Is Closed!

Please go here to continue shopping!

Last edited by ajsya (April 19, 2019 15:10:12)



Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

Good job ajsya!

bananasgs
Scratcher
51 posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

may i be employed as a animater.
for how active i am i would say 8.
i have been a scracher for 11 months 2 weeks.
i have no experience in shops but i learn quick.
I am following the form but none other.
you should pick me because i am quick to look at my mail and i don't usually throw my computer across the room when something is not working out


ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

Fronztess123 wrote:

Good job ajsya!
Thank You I worked really hard.


Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
OwenRich
Scratcher
500+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

< ̄`ヽ       / ̄>
 ゝ、 \ /⌒ヽ,ノ /´
  ゝ、 `(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >  ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/ swoops in

Do you need any workers? I can sign up if ya want.

big keksmall kek

I don't like block spam in the forums

(((((((kek :: #000000) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff
“kek” gives me immunity to evil kumquats.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

OwenRich wrote:

< ̄`ヽ       / ̄>
 ゝ、 \ /⌒ヽ,ノ /´
  ゝ、 `(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >  ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/ swoops in

Do you need any workers? I can sign up if ya want.
Yes, we need many new workers. Fill out an application so I can hire you. (Listed in the first post)

Last edited by ajsya (April 5, 2019 03:08:39)



Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
OwenRich
Scratcher
500+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

What Position(s) you are applying for: Scripts, and how about a debugging job?
How active are you? Rate 1-10: 8
How long have you been a scratcher? over 3 and a half years.
Any experience in other shops? Yes, I have been in a lot
Any experience in scratch forums? Yes, just look at my post count.
Why should we pick you? You need workers, I supply. Also The amount of time I have been on Scratch has allowed me to develop as a programmer, I believe I will be able to help your scripting orders with my experience.
Are you following this forum and/or our studio? forum

big keksmall kek

I don't like block spam in the forums

(((((((kek :: #000000) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff) :: #ffffff
“kek” gives me immunity to evil kumquats.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

OwenRich wrote:

What Position(s) you are applying for: Scripts, and how about a debugging job?
How active are you? Rate 1-10: 8
How long have you been a scratcher? over 3 and a half years.
Any experience in other shops? Yes, I have been in a lot
Any experience in scratch forums? Yes, just look at my post count.
Why should we pick you? You need workers, I supply. Also The amount of time I have been on Scratch has allowed me to develop as a programmer, I believe I will be able to help your scripting orders with my experience.
Are you following this forum and/or our studio? forum
You're Hired!

Last edited by ajsya (April 4, 2019 20:18:56)



Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

bananasgs wrote:

may i be employed as a animater.
for how active i am i would say 8.
i have been a scracher for 11 months 2 weeks.
i have no experience in shops but i learn quick.
I am following the form but none other.
you should pick me because i am quick to look at my mail and i don't usually throw my computer across the room when something is not working out
Thank you for your application. I will talk it over with the other owner and you will get an answer in less than 5 days.


Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

bananasgs wrote:

may i be employed as a animater.
for how active i am i would say 8.
i have been a scracher for 11 months 2 weeks.
i have no experience in shops but i learn quick.
I am following the form but none other.
you should pick me because i am quick to look at my mail and i don't usually throw my computer across the room when something is not working out




Ok! you can join!

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

OwenRich wrote:

< ̄`ヽ       / ̄>
 ゝ、 \ /⌒ヽ,ノ /´
  ゝ、 `(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >  ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/ swoops in

Do you need any workers? I can sign up if ya want.



Thanks for offering! what do you wanna be?

deathtilldawn27
Scratcher
83 posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

What Position(s) you are applying for:Coder
How active are you? Rate 1-10:8
How long have you been a scratcher? 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Any experience in other shops?Yes, The scratch shop
Any experience in scratch forums? Yes
Why should we pick you?In the the 5 months i have been on scratch, i have learned a lot.
Are you following this forum and/or our studio?Yes

define deathtilldawn27
Creative
Fun
Coder
My Best Project!
(Sorry if I get annoying with Bumps!)
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

???
Tell your roles of employees, i'm confused.

KekCoin/CodingCoin Owner <> Java Programmer <> Nice Person <> Happy <> Inspired! <>


AFNNetworkK12!


Active Forum Member and Scratcher!


GENERATION 385459034854037294234734834903473473490247394739023473094: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

OwenRich wrote:

What Position(s) you are applying for: Scripts, and how about a debugging job?
How active are you? Rate 1-10: 8
How long have you been a scratcher? over 3 and a half years.
Any experience in other shops? Yes, I have been in a lot
Any experience in scratch forums? Yes, just look at my post count.
Why should we pick you? You need workers, I supply. Also, The amount of time I have been on Scratch has allowed me to develop as a programmer, I believe I will be able to help your scripting orders with my experience.
Are you following this forum and/or our studio? forum
You're hired as the head of scrips and debugging!

Last edited by ajsya (April 4, 2019 19:36:11)



Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

???
Tell your roles of employees, I'm confused.
When we get an order the employee who is specialized in the topic will take care of that order.


Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

deathtilldawn27 wrote:

What Position(s) you are applying for:Coder
How active are you? Rate 1-10:8
How long have you been a scratcher? 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Any experience in other shops?Yes, The scratch shop
Any experience in scratch forums? Yes
Why should we pick you?In the the 5 months i have been on scratch, i have learned a lot.
Are you following this forum and/or our studio?Yes

You're hired as Assistant Script Maker
But can you give a link to the shop, please? I'd like to see it, and there are many different shops name the scratch shop.

Last edited by ajsya (April 4, 2019 20:18:00)



Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

Hey everyone! Thx so much if you ordered or applied! we really need more business bc we are new. I am the original founder and ajsya is the other one. She helped me make this studio better. Thx ajsya! tell me at the shop and here bc I have to list employees at very bottom. Thx!

Last edited by Fronztess123 (April 4, 2019 20:40:27)


Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

Fronztess123 wrote:

Hey everyone! Thx so much if you ordered or applied! we really need more business bc we are new. I am the original founder and ajsya. helped me make this studio better. Thx ajsya! tell me at the shop and here bc I have to list employees at very bottom. Thx so much!

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

deathtilldawn27 wrote:

What Position(s) you are applying for:Coder
How active are you? Rate 1-10:8
How long have you been a scratcher? 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Any experience in other shops?Yes, The scratch shop
Any experience in scratch forums? Yes
Why should we pick you?In the the 5 months i have been on scratch, i have learned a lot.
Are you following this forum and/or our studio?Yes


Thanks for applying! You are hired!

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️The Frost Shop❄️ Thread Closed ❄️ Redirected ❄️

How is it everyone!


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile