Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

-snip everything-

How are you stupid?

I just am

I'm stupid and a failure and I say things I shouldn't because everything just builds up inside of me and then I just can't keep it in there anymore and then just ugh

by @athenenocturna
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

Riddle_Man wrote:

-snip everything-

How are you stupid?

I just am

I'm stupid and a failure and I say things I shouldn't because everything just builds up inside of me and then I just can't keep it in there anymore and then just ugh
Ummm, no you are really not…

President of Scratch ShopBux
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

-snip everything-

How are you stupid?

I just am

Ummm, no you are really not…Maybe show some positive

I'm a coder!
~998930
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Not to be hard, but were a bit off topic… Edit: I don't do video game characters.

Last edited by Vcooney (March 16, 2019 11:05:00)

SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Work You would like done - Art
Description- I would like an inkling boy from splatoon 2 holding a splat charger and wearing the clothing from the cover art. His ink color is light blue. The resolution for the image needs to be a square with the boy somewhere near the middle. The background should be plain white.
Deadline- ASAP
Preferred Staff- someone who knows what the inkling boy from splatoon 2 looks like
Do you want to be notified on your profile- yes please
Other-

Last edited by SkyClan480 (March 16, 2019 05:06:28)

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Description- I would like an inkling boy from splatoon 2 holding a splat charger and wearing the clothing from the cover art. His ink color is light blue. The resolution for the image needs to be a square with the boy somewhere near the middle. The background should be plain white.
Deadline- ASAP
Preferred Staff- someone who knows what the inkling boy from splatoon 2 looks like
Other-
I would take your order, but I'm not very good at video game characters and I am not familiar with them.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Should we make a new thread? I don't know. It just seems like we have a lot of clutter. It may not be necessary yet though.
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Should we make a new thread? I don't know. It just seems like we have a lot of clutter. It may not be necessary yet though.
Yes please do and sorry for being off-topic

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Its ok. I'm not sure if I can, remember I had the issue with the buttons?
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Its ok. I'm not sure if I can, remember I had the issue with the buttons?
Oh yeah…

Hmm… I have no time at all to do this.. I really need to practice my drawing more if I'm gonna make a career out of it… Mclovers then, I guess? Or openpoll or something?

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers if he can. I'm also trying to work on my eShop as well.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

So even though I got my chromebook back, I will be a 7 in activeness instead of a 10, because I have to stock my eShop and work until 3 am most days.
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

So even though I got my chromebook back, I will be a 7 in activeness instead of a 10, because I have to stock my eShop and work until 3 am most days.
cool what are you selling?

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Something I'd rather not say, sorry… Plus, this is getting off-topic, *lel*
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

mmm yea

more like ~ The Chat of Scratch ~ XD

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

ok lol and yeah sorry

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
Is anyone gonna take this person's order?
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
I am WAY too busy, sorry

by @athenenocturna
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
…dunno
I know what “the inkling boy from splatoon 2 looks like” but I can't draw
what should we do?

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
…dunno
I know what “the inkling boy from splatoon 2 looks like” but I can't draw
what should we do?
Irony. I can probably draw it, but I have no idea what it looks like.

!!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]