Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
TheExpert100
New to Scratch
27 posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

Oh no, it fell off the front page.

My Profile

What I Do On Scratch
President Of The Scratch Rewards Program
Chairman of The Shop Of Scratch
Creator of Scratch News!

Alt :Epic_TV
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

TheExpert100 wrote:

what did

by @athenenocturna
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

TheExpert100 wrote:

what did
your pizza

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

TheExpert100 wrote:

what did
your pizza
Oh lol

also talk to me Saturday if you can so we can discuss secretary things you know things that secretaries discuss

by @athenenocturna
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

TheExpert100 wrote:

what did
your pizza
Oh lol

also talk to me Saturday if you can so we can discuss secretary things you know things that secretaries discuss
uhhhh… okay…

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

The check for those certain people is over!!!!

Just a note, tntsquirreljr said she quit long ago

Sorry, I'm in a rush so sorry for improper whatchamacallits.
whatchamacallits?
Yes
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

whatchamacallits?
Yes
what·cha·ma·call·it

used to refer to a person or thing whose name one cannot recall, does not know, or does not wish to specify.
(credit to google)

by @athenenocturna
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

whatchamacallits?
Yes
what·cha·ma·call·it

used to refer to a person or thing whose name one cannot recall, does not know, or does not wish to specify.
(credit to google)
okay little miss brainiac xD

President of Scratch ShopBux
TheExpert100
New to Scratch
27 posts

Get it up to the front!

My Profile

What I Do On Scratch
Creator of Scratch News!

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

whatchamacallits?
Yes
what·cha·ma·call·it

(credit to google)
okay little miss brainiac xD
Ey! be nice XD

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- AFNNetworkK12
What job(s) you would like(Please no more logo Artists)- Forum Signature Leader
How Active Are You (1-10)- 7 (Only active on weekdays)
Why should we chose you- Because i would do great because i am nice, i change my signatures often, and of course, because this must be related to BBCode, i do BBCode, i would like to help you succeed.
Time On Scratch- 4 Months.
Are you following the thread (YOU MUST IF ACCEPTED)- Yes
Link To A Visual example Of Your Work- N/A (Privacy reasons)

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
TheExpert100
New to Scratch
27 posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- AFNNetworkK12
Why should we chose you- Because i would do great because i am nice, i change my signatures often, and of course, because this must be related to BBCode, i do BBCode, i would like to help you succeed.
Sorry, but I can't hire you unless you give an example signature of how your work would look like.

My Profile

What I Do On Scratch
Creator of Scratch News!

TheExpert100
New to Scratch
27 posts

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- TheExpert100
What job(s) you would like(Please no more logo Artists)-Writing Leader
How Active Are You (1-10)-10
Why should we chose you-I am the chairman of this shop, and I am Todd at persuasive writing as well.
Time On Scratch-2 years(I keep switching accounts)
Are you following the thread (YOU MUST IF ACCEPTED)-Yes
Link To A Visual example Of Your Work: Scratch News Issue 16: Check on my profile.

My Profile

What I Do On Scratch
Creator of Scratch News!

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheExpert100 wrote:

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- TheExpert100
Why should we chose you-I am the chairman of this shop, and I am Todd at persuasive writing as well.
Link To A Visual example Of Your Work: Scratch News Issue 16: Check on my profile.
no u not aceptd how dar u tri to wolk at dis shop?!?!?
Na, but you are accepted!

ALSO THE BUMP CONTEST FINISHES IN 10 MINUTES!

Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

TheExpert100 wrote:

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- TheExpert100
no u not aceptd how dar u tri to wolk at dis shop?!?!?
Na, but you are accepted!

ALSO THE BUMP CONTEST FINISHES IN 10 MINUTES!

Thanks!

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Work You would like done -Banner
Description-A news chair with a NYC realistic background in the background. Above the chair, there is Scratch News, written in bold white and red, CNN style.
Deadline-March 10
Preferred Staff-Anyone who can do it high quality
Do you want to be notified on your profile-Yes
Other-

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

eh. I made this shop a whole bunch o' bumps and CaptainRatlex approved one of them and NOBODY USES IT so they're just gonna make a contest and then go around saying ‘lit fam’…

what has this world come to

that was totally a joke not meant to be offensive
Congratulations! You have won the bump contest! This is the new official bump for the shop!
EDIT: oh also ur rich.

Last edited by MClovers (March 8, 2019 21:28:21)

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

eh. I made this shop a whole bunch o' bumps and CaptainRatlex approved one of them and NOBODY USES IT so they're just gonna make a contest and then go around saying ‘lit fam’…

what has this world come to

that was totally a joke not meant to be offensive
Congratulations! You have won the bump contest! This is the new official bump for the shop!
So every bump has to be THIS banner?
just asking

——

Scratcher
1000+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Work You would like done -Banner
Description-A news chair with a NYC realistic background in the background. Above the chair, there is Scratch News, written in bold white and red, CNN style.
Deadline-March 10
Preferred Staff-Anyone who can do it high quality
Do you want to be notified on your profile-Yes
Other-
Will do.

!!
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheExpert100 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- AFNNetworkK12
Sorry, but I can't hire you unless you give an example signature of how your work would look like.
Also that's the OLD job application form.
@Mclovers please put the new one on the front page….

——

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]