Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

snippy

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Work You Want: Banner
Description: For The MLG Scratch Shop
Due date: later today
Prefered Staff: N/A
Profile Notice: Yes

THERE ARE NO PREFERRED COLORS OR FONTS, JUST HAVE IT SAY “The MLG Shop”
someone is mad…

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

BookTV wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

snippy

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM

someone is mad…
I'm not mad, we just have low employee amount.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

BookTV wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

snippy

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM

someone is mad…
Wait wait wait. Who ordered the banner?

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

BookTV wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

snippy

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM

someone is mad…
BookTV

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

BookTV wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

snippy

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM

someone is mad…
BookTV
oh ok

by @athenenocturna
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait, I just realised something… CaptainRatlex is on leave and Vcooney is on leave… CR also runs ShopScratch.. Those are all the people who have a higher rank than me… so…. YOU ALL HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO ME! I AM YOUR NEW LORD AND SAVIOUR

President of Scratch ShopBux
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Wait, I just realised something… CaptainRatlex is on leave and Vcooney is on leave… CR also runs ShopScratch.. Those are all the people who have a higher rank than me… so…. YOU ALL HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO ME! I AM YOUR NEW LORD AND SAVIOUR
*bows down* wait, captain asked me to take over on my profile. *stands up and walks out of temple to check comments to see if he read it right*

Scratcher
100+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

*bows down* wait, captain asked me to take over on my profile. *stands up and walks out of temple to check comments to see if he read it right*

I'm a coder!
~998930
EchoNoahGaming
Scratcher
60 posts

ORDER FORM
Username- EchoNoahGaming
Work You would like done - I need some sprites (2)
Description- I want both sprites to be stick people. I want the 1st one to have hair similar to this, and the 2nd one to have smooth brown hair.
Deadline- Very soon
Preferred Staff- The best spriters
Do you want to be notified on your profile- PLEASE
Other- If the stick people could have sort of rounded sticks and their heads to be filled in with grey dot eyes, that'd be helpful

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

wait he did??? kinda strange, I would've thought he'd ask me or Mclovers.

by @athenenocturna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

oooooooooooof that voting system

Activity Check

Yes. We just had one. But we just moved threads.

Respond within 3 days or you will get a strike/be demoted.

Also whoever is the job-finder can you try and find an assistant secratary?

People who have responded:
Myself (duh)
HannahPitts2016
Mclovers
Dragonlord767
Defeatthehuns (hasn't responded to the activity check but keeps posting, so I'll count it

People who still need to respond:
Everyone else

People who don't have to respond:
Captain Ratlex
Vcooney
active!

I'm a coder!
~998930
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Yeah he did. He asked you but you all had other things to do

Last edited by DefeattheHuns (Feb. 23, 2019 22:10:19)

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Well… Mclovers is currently boss, I guess you and I are second-boss

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

I guess

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

I guess
Can you link the comment?

President of Scratch ShopBux
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

I guess
It got deleted while cleaning. maybe I have a screenshot.

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

I guess
Agh, No I don't. But I wouldn't lie.

Fakenite
Scratcher
6 posts

ORDER FORM
Username- @Fakenite (or @DevilMintyYT)
Work You would like done - I would like an animated trailer done as described at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288988594/
Description- I want an animated trailer done for the new season of Fakenite (my game) Script: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288988594/
Deadline- none (can it be done as soon as possible?)
Preferred Staff- none, anyone is fine, i am not picky, i just need an ok animator that can follow directions
Do you want to be notified on your profile- yes, also notify my account @DevilMintyYT if you can
Other- Script: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288988594/ (not trying to advertise)

Thanks,
William (via the Fakenite account)
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

I guess
Agh, No I don't. But I wouldn't lie.
She’s not lying. BOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

*insert creep emoji*

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

He asked DefeattheHuns I saw it.

I'm a coder!
~998930
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]