Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

1132262 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Work You would like done -Banner
Description-A news chair with a NYC realistic background in the background. Above the chair, there is Scratch News, written in bold white and red, CNN style.
Deadline-March 10
Preferred Staff-Anyone who can do it high quality
Do you want to be notified on your profile-Yes
Other-
Will do.
Done. Sorry, but I couldn't find images for a “News Chair”, so that had to be eliminated. Also, the CNN font doesn't work with anything, so… Yeah. I kind of wish a could give you a refund, but you don't pay for stuff here, so, I don't know. I did my best. Hope this works:

Last edited by Epic_TV (March 10, 2019 14:19:37)

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

Riddle_Man wrote:

ljxcat wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- ljxcat
Work You would like done - Banner
Description- two blue clipart cats to the left and right with a red gobo in the middle
Deadline- a soon as possible
Preferred Staff- none
Do you want to be notified on your profile- yes
Other- make the gobo a bit bold
somebody please do this I can't

I have to make aesthetics for somebody also I'm supposed to draw a dog for somebody also I'm supposed to draw like 3 Disney princesses for people so somebody please do this
I'll do it soon.

no signature plz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

ljxcat wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- ljxcat
Description- two blue clipart cats to the left and right with a red gobo in the middle
Preferred Staff- none
Somebody, please do this I can't.

I have to make aesthetics for somebody also I'm supposed to draw a dog for somebody also I'm supposed to draw like 3 Disney princesses for people so somebody please do this
Ok.

!!
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Edited…

Last edited by 1132262 (March 10, 2019 21:56:09)

!!
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@1132262 Double post of the same thing

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1132262 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

ljxcat wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- ljxcat
Preferred Staff- none
Somebody, please do this I can't.

Ok.
Done.

!!
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

@1132262 Double post of the same thing
Oops…

!!
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

MClovers wrote:

TheExpert100 wrote:

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- TheExpert100
What job(s) you would like(Please no more logo Artists)-Writing Leader
How Active Are You (1-10)-10
Why should we chose you-I am the chairman of this shop, and I am Todd at persuasive writing as well.
Time On Scratch-2 years(I keep switching accounts)
Are you following the thread (YOU MUST IF ACCEPTED)-Yes
Link To A Visual example Of Your Work: Scratch News Issue 16: Check on my profile.
no u not aceptd how dar u tri to wolk at dis shop?!?!?
Na, but you are accepted!

ALSO THE BUMP CONTEST FINISHES IN 10 MINUTES!

Thanks!

Hold up. How may jobs do you have? Just wondering…
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So I think I'm having problems… for example, when Vcooney replied to whatever like a few min ago, I couldn't see the reply- just white. I quoted it to see if there was anything hidden- nothing. It also happened 2 more times. You experiencing any of that?
here's a screenshot:

see, nothing!

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

So I think I'm having problems… for example, when Vcooney replied to whatever like a few min ago, I couldn't see the reply- just white. I quoted it to see if there was anything hidden- nothing. It also happened 2 more times. You experiencing any of that?
here's a screenshot:

see, nothing!
oh. That was the reply. Sorry! I took out the quotes by accident.
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

here's a screenshot:

see, nothing!
I can't see it either

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

here's a screenshot:

see, nothing!
It happens he/she just replied in the quote with the answer blank because he/she replied in the quote

I'm a coder!
~998930
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have an MAP part I'll be working on tonight, but I will be semi-active in the shop. Update: My chromebook is STILL in Houston.
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

998930 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

here's a screenshot:

see, nothing!
It happens he/she just replied in the quote with the answer blank because he/she replied in the quote
Oh ok lol thanks

by @athenenocturna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

998930 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

here's a screenshot:

see, nothing!
Oh ok lol thanks

I'm a coder!
~998930
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just in case someone ever wants a detailed drawing of an eye. I have one premade that could be ready in seconds. Just saying. (Kinda random, no?) Anyway, see you guys later tonight.
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Just in case someone ever wants a detailed drawing of an eye. I have one premade that could be ready in seconds. Just saying. (Kinda random, no?) Anyway, see you guys later tonight.
xD ok I like eyes but if I ever want a really detailed one I will ask you

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

xD ok I like eyes but if I ever want a really detailed one I will ask you
Hehe, ok.
Get_All_From_Mind
New to Scratch
7 posts

Username- Get_All_From_Mind
Work You would like done - voice acting
Description- A little cute voice saying, Twfalla Trees Twfalla Trees,
Where are you in the Twfalla Tree,
Are you here are you there are you anywhere,
On the top on the bottom,
Raise you're hand for Twfalla Trees
Deadline- I'd like it ASAP
Preferred Staff- None
Do you want to be notified on your profile- Yes
Other- The lines of voice on different lines are in different records

Settings about me: Not filled in yet elp
Get_All_From_Mind
New to Scratch
7 posts

edited..

Settings about me: Not filled in yet elp
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]