Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

Get_All_From_Mind wrote:

Username- Get_All_From_Mind
Work You would like done - voice acting
Description- A little cute voice saying, Twfalla Trees Twfalla Trees,
Where are you in the Twfalla Tree,
Are you here are you there are you anywhere,
On the top on the bottom,
Raise you're hand for Twfalla Trees
Deadline- I'd like it ASAP
Preferred Staff- None
Do you want to be notified on your profile- Yes
Other- The lines of voice on different lines are in different records
Sorry, but the only voice actor we have is one leave. We are going to have to decline your order. Sorry!

President of Scratch ShopBux
Get_All_From_Mind
New to Scratch
7 posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

MClovers wrote:

Get_All_From_Mind wrote:

Username- Get_All_From_Mind
Work You would like done - voice acting
Description- A little cute voice saying: Twfalla Trees Twfalla Trees,
Where are you in the Twfalla Tree,
Are you here are you there are you anywhere,
On the top on the bottom,
Raise you're hand for Twfalla Trees
Deadline- I'd like it ASAP
Preferred Staff- None
Do you want to be notified on your profile- Yes
Other- The lines of voice on different lines are in different records
Sorry, but the only voice actor we have is one leave. We are going to have to decline your order. Sorry!
It's fine, I'll order in another shop

Last edited by Get_All_From_Mind (March 11, 2019 23:13:36)

Settings about me: Not filled in yet elp
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Any active voice actors? Good news! The chromebooks are STARTING to come back so maybe 1 more week or so…
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Any active voice actors? Good news! The chromebooks are STARTING to come back so maybe 1 more week or so…
Could I be a voice actor?

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

I guess fill in the form?

Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

I guess fill in the form?
Don't you have more than three jobs? I may be wrong, since I am a bit confused lately.
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- Idk
What job(s) you would like? (No more logo artists, please)- Voice acting leader or helper
How Active Are You (1-10)- 10
Why should we choose you?-In the chairman and writing leader
Time On Scratch- (must be at least 2 months)2 years, but switch accounts
Experience with this job- Yeah I guess
Have you worked at other shops? (if so, which?)This shop only
Are you following the thread? (YOU MUST IF ACCEPTED)- Yah
Link To A Visual example Of Your Work- (only if applicable)
*please do not be offended if we do not accept you:
it is only because we think you are not suited to the job
or are good but don't quite meet our standards

Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- Idk
What job(s) you would like? (No more logo artists, please)- Voice acting leader or helper
This is your third job then, if I'm not mistaken? So this is the last one you can apply for if this is true.
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

JOB APPLICATION FORM
Username- Idk
This is your third job then, if I'm not mistaken? So this is the last one you can apply for if this is true.
Yes

Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys, I'm back! My chromebook is fixed… after the 5th week…
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

yeaaaaaa

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

yeaaaaaa
Yup! Anything ya need me to do? Orders, Cleaning some stuff up, etc.?
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

yeaaaaaa
Get a ShopBux account? (link in siggy)

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username- AFNNetworkK12
What job(s) you would like? (No more logo artists, please)- Forum Signature Chief
How Active Are You (1-10)- 8/10
Why should we choose you?- Because i am nice, i would like to help you succeed, and make sure that people get their forum signatures, and make sure that this is good!
Time On Scratch- (must be at least 2 months): 4 Months
Experience with this job- N/A
Have you worked at other shops? (if so, which?) I own 1 shop, (The AfterNetwork Shop) Work in 3 shops, (Emerald Shop 3.0, The AfterNetwork Shop, and The Scratch Shop) I own 1 service / currency (Speedy Card)
Are you following the thread? (YOU MUST IF ACCEPTED)- Yes
Link To A Visual example Of Your Work- (only if applicable): N/A

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username- AFNNetworkK12
What job(s) you would like? (No more logo artists, please)- Forum Signature Chief
Why should we choose you?- Because i am nice, i would like to help you succeed, and make sure that people get their forum signatures, and make sure that this is good!
Have you worked at other shops? (if so, which?) I own 1 shop, (The AfterNetwork Shop) Work in 3 shops, (Emerald Shop 3.0, The AfterNetwork Shop, and The Scratch Shop) I own 1 service / currency (Speedy Card)
Umm we need an example of your work

also guys is it possible to change the form to this? The current one is just too compliicated and hard to read.

What job(s) would you like? (blah blah blah put something here)-
Why should we choose you?-
Experience with this-
Example-

and then put the rule thingies in the front page?

Also, after talking with my vice-secretary, I mean to tell you that he/she came up with a great idea. MOTIVES. If you complete orders, you get some prize or whatever. (also we need to do staff member of the week lol) . Obviously this would need some thinking, but i"m just putting it out there

by @athenenocturna
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username- AFNNetworkK12

also guys is it possible to change the form to this? The current one is just too compliicated and hard to read.

Experience with this-
Example-

Also, after talking with my vice-secretary, I mean to tell you that he/she came up with a great idea. MOTIVES. If you complete orders, you get some prize or whatever. (also we need to do staff member of the week lol) . Obviously this would need some thinking, but i"m just putting it out there
I think for prizes we could use ShopBux. Also, aren't you supposed to be on leave? XD

Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

yeaaaaaa
I dont do those things, sorry.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

yeaaaaaa
I dont do those things, sorry.
Aww, how come?

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username- AFNNetworkK12

Experience with this-
Example-

I think for prizes we could use ShopBux. Also, aren't you supposed to be on leave? XD
yeah… I am… but eh

and about the ShopBux thing..

You know, I don't really like things like that. It's kinda complicated. If I were to let someone else take over ShopCard again, the ‘Complication-free’ would be erased from the title. And I'm not really sure that these shop organizations are helping shops.

So… my point is, , , , I like the idea of earning stuff like loves and favs, but it's not really enough, plus, after reading through the ShopBux page… I didn't understand a word of it lol, and I can comprehend things pretty good.

sorry for ranting, I've just been really upset lately, also very stupid

I had an idea like five seconds ago ( )

How about if we have like a build-up thing? If you do an order, you get like 5 points. Someone has to keep track of the points. Whoever has the most points by the end of the month gets like… ummm… something that we'll figure out

edit: oof I am so stupid sorry

Last edited by Riddle_Man (March 15, 2019 22:46:33)

by @athenenocturna
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username- AFNNetworkK12

Experience with this-
Example-

yeah… I am… but eh

and about the ShopBux thing..

You know, I don't really like things like that. It's kinda complicated. If I were to let someone else take over ShopCard again, the ‘Complication-free’ would be erased from the title. And I'm not really sure that these shop organizations are helping shops.

So… my point is, , , , I like the idea of earning stuff like loves and favs, but it's not really enough, plus, after reading through the ShopBux page… I didn't understand a word of it lol, and I can comprehend things pretty good.

sorry for ranting, I've just been really upset lately, also very stupid

I had an idea like five seconds ago ( )

How about if we have like a build-up thing? If you do an order, you get like 5 points. Someone has to keep track of the points. Whoever has the most points by the end of the month gets like… ummm… something that we'll figure out

edit: oof I am so stupid sorry
How are you stupid?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]