Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Work You would like done - Art
Description- I would like an inkling boy from splatoon 2 holding a splat charger and wearing the clothing from the cover art. His ink color is light blue. The resolution for the image needs to be a square with the boy somewhere near the middle. The background should be plain white.
Deadline- ASAP
Preferred Staff- someone who knows what the inkling boy from splatoon 2 looks like
Do you want to be notified on your profile- yes please
Other-
Is anyone gonna take this person's order?
…dunno
I know what “the inkling boy from splatoon 2 looks like” but I can't draw
what should we do?
I don't want to have to decline the order…
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

1132262 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Description- I would like an inkling boy from splatoon 2 holding a splat charger and wearing the clothing from the cover art. His ink color is light blue. The resolution for the image needs to be a square with the boy somewhere near the middle. The background should be plain white.
Deadline- ASAP
Preferred Staff- someone who knows what the inkling boy from splatoon 2 looks like
Other-
…dunno
what should we do?
Irony. I can probably draw it, but I have no idea what it looks like.
Look it up, I've never played Fortnite and someone asked for a Fortnite character, and I just looked everything up Here let me see if I can get you a screenshot

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

that's the inkling boy and the gun, and make the ink blue I think I've never played splatoon

and this is the cover

by @athenenocturna
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1132262 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
…dunno
what should we do?
Hmmm I'll find a picture

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

1132262 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
…dunno
what should we do?
Hmmm I'll find a picture
I just found 2 lol

by @athenenocturna
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

1132262 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
…dunno
what should we do?
Hmmm I'll find a picture
I just found 2 lol
Ok, thanks. I will start soon.

!!
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

edit edit edit: This is useless

Last edited by openPoll (March 16, 2019 17:29:29)

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Should we make a new thread? I don't know. It just seems like we have a lot of clutter. It may not be necessary yet though.
I don't think so. I'm still active, I don't really think it's necessary.

President of Scratch ShopBux
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Work You would like done -OC
Description-My logo, just add a stick body
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Do you want to be notified on your profile-Yes
Other-N/A

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will be gone until this Friday.

Last edited by 1132262 (March 17, 2019 07:57:29)

!!
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Other-N/A
Alright, it'll be done by tomorrow I guess.

1132262 wrote:

I will be gone until this Friday.
Oh great.

by @athenenocturna
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Other-N/A
Also, I will pay whoever who does it 10 ShopBux

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

unclaimed orders bup

——

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

unclaimed orders bup
thank you for that, extremely helpful dedicated vice secretary who should probably be secretary instead of me

if that sounded sarcastic it's not supposed to be.
'ORDER FORM
Username- @Fakenite (or @DevilMintyYT)
Work You would like done - I would like an animated trailer done as described at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288988594/
Description- I want an animated trailer done for the new season of Fakenite (my game) Script: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288988594/
Deadline- none (can it be done as soon as possible?)
Preferred Staff- none, anyone is fine, i am not picky, i just need an ok animator that can follow directions
Do you want to be notified on your profile- yes, also notify my account @DevilMintyYT if you can
Other- Script: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288988594/ (not trying to advertise'
reminder for me to do this

RDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Other-N/A

I said I would do this but Vcooney is it possible? It'll probably take like 5 min anyway, 5 min that I don't really have

Username- @FlyFree-
Work You would like done - Intro
Description - The letter F with a wing sticking out of its flat side.
Deadline- March 1, 2019
Preferred Staff- @Diamond-girl
Do you want to be notified on your profile - Yes
Other- A logo accociated with it would be nice.
Username- EchoNoahGaming
I'll go check on diamond-girl's activity

Username- EchoNoahGaming
Work You would like done - I need some sprites (2)
Description- I want both sprites to be stick people. I want the 1st one to have hair similar to this, and the 2nd one to have smooth brown hair.
Deadline- Very soon
Preferred Staff- The best spriters
Do you want to be notified on your profile- PLEASE
Other- If the stick people could have sort of rounded sticks and their heads to be filled in with grey dot eyes, that'd be helpful

SOMEBODY PLEASE

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Other-N/A

I said I would do this but Vcooney is it possible? It'll probably take like 5 min anyway, 5 min that I don't really have

Sorry, I can't. Wish I could help with it, but I would botch it. I'm absolutely horrible at people.
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Other-N/A

Sorry, I can't. Wish I could help with it, but I would botch it. I'm absolutely horrible at people.
since when? I remember seeing a very nice person a few months ago… hmm maybe you lost your talent

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Other-N/A

since when? I remember seeing a very nice person a few months ago… hmm maybe you lost your talent

Excuse me. That was not a “nice” person. Lel, it was a horror. I guess I can try… but please don't count on it being good. Working on it now though.

Last edited by Vcooney (March 17, 2019 23:42:33)

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1132262 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

1132262 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
…dunno
what should we do?
Hmmm I'll find a picture
I just found 2 lol
Also it says splat CHARGER…
I could get a picture but I can't get any on my old tablet… And I have to go to SCHOOL ugh

——

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

1132262 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- SkyClan480
Deadline- ASAP
Other-
…dunno
what should we do?
Hmmm I'll find a picture
I just found 2 lol
Also it says splat CHARGER…
I could get a picture but I can't get any on my old tablet… And I have to go to SCHOOL ugh
Lol, I'm just about to go to bed XD

President of Scratch ShopBux
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username-Epic_TV
Deadline-ASAP
Preferred Staff-N/A
Other-N/A

Excuse me. That was not a “nice” person. Lel, it was a horror. I guess I can try… but please don't count on it being good. Working on it now though.
Alright xD

by @athenenocturna
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]