Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

Here I'm gonna make an unclaimed orders center and keep reposting it so that it's easier.
Unclaimed Orders Center
Username- Volix-
Work You would like done - Animation
Description- Walk animation of the VECTOR version of this sprite
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none
Do you want to be notified on your profile- yes
Other- this is a re-post from the old thread
it would be helpful if you would re-post your order

Last edited by Riddle_Man (Feb. 24, 2019 11:57:06)

by @athenenocturna
HannahPitts2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this is the right thread correct

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

this is the right thread correct
Correct.

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username- Volix-
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none

n
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Volix- wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- Volix-
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none
this has been added to the unclaimed orders center

Last edited by Riddle_Man (Feb. 22, 2019 14:34:45)

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SHOPSEARCH
Hi, would your shop like to join the ShopSearch system?
We can advertise any aspect of you shop, even if your shop doesn't fit in you can ask for changes!
The ShopSearch system has many benefits:
-Advertising
-New employees
-New orders
-Special rewards
-Free advice for your shop improvement
-No complications!
If you want to join, just click HERE
We would love too see you there!

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Active.

President of Scratch ShopBux
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANNOUNCEMENT
We now have a form where you can submit recent news on the shop and such.

President of Scratch ShopBux
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

oooooooooooof that voting system

Activity Check

Yes. We just had one. But we just moved threads.

Respond within 3 days or you will get a strike/be demoted.

Also whoever is the job-finder can you try and find an assistant secratary?

People who have responded:
Myself (duh)
HannahPitts2016

People who still need to respond:
Everyone else

People who don't have to respond:
Captain Ratlex
Vcooney
Loading response…….. Response loaded…… Responding…… Responded!

Pick me! Pick me!
No, seriously, I'm MEGA active. And I have sooo much time…

Edit: why can't I get
quotes
today?

Last edited by Dragonlord767 (Feb. 22, 2019 22:31:36)

no signature plz
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oh yeah, and was I added for the reviews section?

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ummm. I can’t believe I’m stilll active. Lel. Maybe this is the final goodbye till May. Soo

Byeeeee..

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

Would you like to be partners with The MLG Scratch Shop?

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Ummm. I can’t believe I’m stilll active. Lel. Maybe this is the final goodbye till May. Soo

Byeeeee..
ok lol

byeeeee

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BookTV wrote:

Would you like to be partners with The MLG Scratch Shop?
We're not looking for partners right now, sorry. I can let you know if we ever are, tho!

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Byeeeee..
byeeeeeeeeeeee, for probably the last time but thats unknown see u in mayyyyyyyyy possibly….

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Byeeeee..
Bye.

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, I have an order that would have been filled by CaptainRatlex but we have no other employees for banners, could someone take it?

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Hey, I have an order that would have been filled by CaptainRatlex but we have no other employees for banners, could someone take it?
sure, is it possible to re-post your order?

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

snippy

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Work You Want: Banner
Description: For The MLG Scratch Shop
Due date: later today
Prefered Staff: N/A
Profile Notice: Yes

THERE ARE NO PREFERRED COLORS OR FONTS, JUST HAVE IT SAY “The MLG Shop”

Last edited by DefeattheHuns (Feb. 23, 2019 15:30:14)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]