Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

So close to 200 pages..

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

So close to 200 pages..
what language do you actual speak bc i can help with english

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
JTTHAGREAT
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Peeks through the door and sighs* Okay…. Um…. *KICKS DOWN DOOR* CAN I JOIN THIS AMAZING AND BOOTIFUL SHOP?!?!?!?!

JTTHAGREAT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here is my application:
@JTTHAGREAT
She/Her
Mostly Active
1 year and 2 months
Nope (But I am trying to also get in Mystic Horse)
Yes (and it is spamming my inbox p.s in a good way )
I have been helping people since my 2nd month on scratch. It makes me feel good! And I love the community, and I am really kind!
No, can you send me a link to the terms or is it just the guidlines…

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

JTTHAGREAT wrote:

Here is my application:
@JTTHAGREAT
She/Her
Mostly Active
1 year and 2 months
Nope (But I am trying to also get in Mystic Horse)
Yes (and it is spamming my inbox p.s in a good way )
I have been helping people since my 2nd month on scratch. It makes me feel good! And I love the community, and I am really kind!
No, can you send me a link to the terms or is it just the guidlines…
read the terms its in the main fourm

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

No, I didn't know. Please don't insult me for not knowing that. But, um…he's CELEBRATING the coronavirus because he gets days off school…ok, then.
No, the school board of Hong Kong decided they don’t want kids getting sick. But yes, no school
That's literally what I said.

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
JTTHAGREAT
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~snippy~
maybe 200 pages will happen when you're gone
Not quite! I did manage to miss two new pages, though.

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

No, I didn't know. Please don't insult me for not knowing that. But, um…he's CELEBRATING the coronavirus because he gets days off school…ok, then.
He's not celebrating the virus, he's just saying that they get more school off.

JTTHAGREAT wrote:

no de color contest (cc)
Ask about that on FloatingMuffins' profile, not here. We have nothing to do with the contest.

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

mango38 wrote:

~snipped a bunch~
Try reading the terms again!
ok
Your app is good now! Accepted as a trainee! Once you respond to 3 activity checks, you'll be promoted to being a full member.

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder to keep non-shop-related conversations on the studio. (coughcough languages are cool but keep it on the studio coughcough)
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TaterTime wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~snipped bunch of stuff~
Uh… vote time? (also I don't get votes anymore right?)
nah, you don't. and i am gonna start the vote, just gimme a minute…
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

eh actually not but it has its perks

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

If I were you, and there was a deadly virus around that the world's never seen before,I'd appreciate the no school but I'd still be scared about the virus.

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

If I were you, and there was a deadly virus around that the world's never seen before,I'd appreciate the no school but I'd still be scared about the virus.
yeah that's what I'm doin' now

also should I re-join

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

yeah that's what I'm doin' now

also should I re-join
If you'll be active, go for it.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: congyingzhou
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) the two and not only
How active are you: (1-10) 9
Total time on Scratch: 3+ years
Any experience in other shops?: guess
Are you following this thread?: why yes
Why should we pick you?: Hmm… used to work here but got fired 2 times… doesn't stand…
Well I am owner of a huge shop (that should count for something)
Did you read the terms?: (found in extra info) 0

1 minute before…

someone wants to be a worker at my shop

1 minute later…

I want to be a worker at someone else's shop

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 28, 2020 04:04:06)

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Why should we pick you?: Hmm… used to work here but got fired 2 times… doesn't stand…

1 minute before…

1 minute later…

can i work at your shop

- ShaNyiah0818
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

1 minute before…

1 minute later…

can i work at your shop
you must have 20 posts but you have 19 now well it's okay: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snippy~
If you pinky promise you'll be active long enough to get promoted to full member, I'll accept you as a trainee. :P
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

I

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snippy~
If you pinky promise you'll be active long enough to get promoted to full member, I'll accept you as a trainee. :P
I can start right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm always active

- ShaNyiah0818
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

o

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

I

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snippy~
I can start right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm always active
oh sorry

- ShaNyiah0818
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]