Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

It's finally voting time!

That's right, folks, I'm doing something vaguely on time! It is, in fact, still Monday in at least one timezone ahead of me, so I'm more on time than usual! The discussion technically ended yesterday, but I'm starting the vote today because I am. Here's how it'll work:

Part one: Chairman responsibilities
FloatingMuffins' suggestion says that the Chairman will organize activity checks, discussions, and votes. They'll also organize monthly BoD meetings in the BoD studio, where we talk about the shop in general and update each other on anything we've done concerning our specific duties. Please just vote yes or no to this one.

Part two: Tiebreaking vote
Currently, the Chairman has the casting vote in the event of a tie. This means that if a vote results in a tie, the Chairman decides what option to go with. During the suggestion, it was suggested that the President be given the tiebreaking vote. For this part, vote for either the Chairman or the President.

That's it! Please place your votes on this comment thread in the shop studio. The last day to vote will be this Friday, January 31st.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

JTTHAGREAT wrote:

Here is my application:
@JTTHAGREAT
She/Her
Mostly Active
1 year and 2 months
Nope (But I am trying to also get in Mystic Horse)
Yes (and it is spamming my inbox p.s in a good way )
I have been helping people since my 2nd month on scratch. It makes me feel good! And I love the community, and I am really kind!
No, can you send me a link to the terms or is it just the guidlines…
Please read the terms. It seems you missed something!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Username: congyingzhou
~snippy~
If you pinky promise you'll be active long enough to get promoted to full member, I'll accept you as a trainee. :P
I pinkiepie promise

I'll try

(IS THERE AN ACTIVITY CHECK NOW I HAVEN'T STAYED LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW )

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Username: congyingzhou
~snippy~
If you pinky promise you'll be active long enough to get promoted to full member, I'll accept you as a trainee. :P
I pinkiepie promise

I'll try

(IS THERE AN ACTIVITY CHECK NOW I HAVEN'T STAYED LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW )
… I'm accepting you because that was a nice pun. You're a traineeeeeeee (hehe)
There's not a check right now, But one should be starting on Saturday.
JTTHAGREAT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay! I read the terms!!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTTHAGREAT wrote:

Okay! I read the terms!!
There is a codeword in the terms. You will need to say that to get accepted.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

We are so close to 200 pages!

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

LET'S PARTY!! 10 POSTS LEFT!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

We are! It might even happen today… :D
Edit: spelling

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (Jan. 28, 2020 17:16:25)

crazy_ted
Scratcher
37 posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

What is good about 200 pages?
crazy_ted
Scratcher
37 posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crazy_ted wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

It is a new milestone! 1 post left until 200 pages!

Last edited by OurPrincess (Jan. 28, 2020 17:59:05)

Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

YaY PeEpS
Bai gotta clean fish tank
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I hope it happens today! …This is a filler post lol

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
crazy_ted
Scratcher
37 posts

Nice!
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I hope we get some coding orders soon…

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I hope we get some more coding orders soon…

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oops sorry I thought it didn't post.

Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

I hope we get some more coding orders soon…

Me too MaTe
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last post on page 199!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]