Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

crazy_ted wrote:

Application form:
Username: crazy_ted
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) him
How active are you: (1-10) 5
Total time on Scratch: 3 years
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I am a programmer and I like difficult programming problems. (see my profile for examples.)
Did you read the terms?: of course! it is 2020 after all
Looks good, accepted! You'll start as a trainee, but if you respond to three activity checks, you'll be promoted to full member. (:

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes
hey also look at my new project pretty please or i'll bite off your fingers like they're baby carrots

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too

Im 11 and 7/8. Thats all you need to know.
.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too
Hah, I'm old. I'm in tenth! I'm a high schooler! I joined the shop in the summer after eighth grade. I guess I've always been old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes
hey also look at my new project pretty please or i'll bite off your fingers like they're baby carrots

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
crazy_ted
Scratcher
37 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Application form:
Username: crazy_ted
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) him
How active are you: (1-10) 5
Total time on Scratch: 3 years
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I am a programmer and I like difficult programming problems. (see my profile for examples.)
Did you read the terms?: of course! it is 2020 after all
OurPrincess
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

crazy_ted wrote:

Application form:
Username: crazy_ted
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) him
How active are you: (1-10) 5
Total time on Scratch: 3 years
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I am a programmer and I like difficult programming problems. (see my profile for examples.)
Did you read the terms?: of course! it is 2020 after all
Please don't post twice, your application has been accepted already.

I need people to help on my new open source project, a Scratch 3.0 Mobile App! | Main Forum Topic | Updates Forum Topic | About Scratch 3.0 Mobile App + Signups | Check out my new collaboration, Interest! | The Request Directory 1.0
crazy_ted
Scratcher
37 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

OurPrincess wrote:

crazy_ted wrote:

Application form:
Username: crazy_ted
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) him
How active are you: (1-10) 5
Total time on Scratch: 3 years
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I am a programmer and I like difficult programming problems. (see my profile for examples.)
Did you read the terms?: of course! it is 2020 after all
Please don't post twice, your application has been accepted already.
Ok, when do I know if I am hired?
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too
Hah, I'm old. I'm in tenth! I'm a high schooler! I joined the shop in the summer after eighth grade. I guess I've always been old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oof

Im 11 and 7/8. Thats all you need to know.
.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

crazy_ted wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

crazy_ted wrote:

Application form:
~snip~
Please don't post twice, your application has been accepted already.
Ok, when do I know if I am hired?
You've already been hired! That's what accepted means.

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes
hey also look at my new project pretty please or i'll bite off your fingers like they're baby carrots

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Hey! What are the requirements for me to not be a trainee?
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Arinapatina wrote:

Hey! What are the requirements for me to not be a trainee?
Actually, we've just recently changed the requirements! Trainees have to respond to three activity checks before they're promoted to being full members.

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes
hey also look at my new project pretty please or i'll bite off your fingers like they're baby carrots

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too
Hah, I'm old. I'm in tenth! I'm a high schooler! I joined the shop in the summer after eighth grade. I guess I've always been old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oof
I'm in fourth. Homeschooled.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too
Hah, I'm old. I'm in tenth! I'm a high schooler! I joined the shop in the summer after eighth grade. I guess I've always been old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oof
I'm in fourth. Homeschooled.
Cool

Im 11 and 7/8. Thats all you need to know.
.
mango38
Scratcher
53 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too
Hah, I'm old. I'm in tenth! I'm a high schooler! I joined the shop in the summer after eighth grade. I guess I've always been old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oof
I'm in fourth. Homeschooled.
Cool
Well I'm in gr 8 so I'm fairly old compared to everyone but pie.
Kittens in 11
so he's older than pie
proper grammar went out the window

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
b1048546
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

mango38 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too
Hah, I'm old. I'm in tenth! I'm a high schooler! I joined the shop in the summer after eighth grade. I guess I've always been old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oof
I'm in fourth. Homeschooled.
Cool
Well I'm in gr 8 so I'm fairly old compared to everyone but pie.
Kittens in 11
so he's older than pie
proper grammar went out the window
I’m in third…

Join the Strawberry shop here! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386143/
Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

b1048546 wrote:

mango38 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, sorry. This is just really annoying me…and I'm in sixth grade
I am too
Hah, I'm old. I'm in tenth! I'm a high schooler! I joined the shop in the summer after eighth grade. I guess I've always been old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oof
I'm in fourth. Homeschooled.
Cool
Well I'm in gr 8 so I'm fairly old compared to everyone but pie.
Kittens in 11
so he's older than pie
proper grammar went out the window
I’m in third…

Wooow this is a long conversation about how old everyone is >.<
Sorry, I had to <3
mango38
Scratcher
53 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Arinapatina wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

mango38 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Sixth grade
I am too
Tenth! I'm a high schooler!
Oof
I'm in fourth. Homeschooled.
Cool
Gr 8 Kittens in 11so he's older than pie
I’m in third…
Wooow this is a long conversation about how old everyone is >.<
Sorry, I had to <3
This is the shop at the highest level.
I also snipped it a bit. I wanted it shorter but I also wanted to keep the grades.

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Arinapatina wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

mango38 wrote:

~snip~
Well I'm in gr 8 so I'm fairly old compared to everyone but pie.
Kittens in 11
so he's older than pie
proper grammar went out the window
I’m in third…
Wooow this is a long conversation about how old everyone is >.<
Sorry, I had to <3
dang kitten's old
I swear this is the second time (at least) we've ended up having a conversation on how old people are… I remember having a conversation like,,, a while ago.

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes
hey also look at my new project pretty please or i'll bite off your fingers like they're baby carrots

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
vkpatil
Scratcher
46 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

5th

Grammar Expert | Tech Whiz | Google Slides Pro | Hermione Fan | Gryffindor | Feminist | Bookworm
vkpatil
Scratcher
46 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

This is one of my first times doing posts. I have only done 6 posts. I just found out about this. I have been on scratch for 3 YEARS!

Grammar Expert | Tech Whiz | Google Slides Pro | Hermione Fan | Gryffindor | Feminist | Bookworm
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Arinapatina wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

mango38 wrote:

~snip~
Well I'm in gr 8 so I'm fairly old compared to everyone but pie.
Kittens in 11
so he's older than pie
proper grammar went out the window
I’m in third…
Wooow this is a long conversation about how old everyone is >.<
Sorry, I had to <3
dang kitten's old
I swear this is the second time (at least) we've ended up having a conversation on how old people are… I remember having a conversation like,,, a while ago.
Wait so that means he is a junior in highschool?

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile