Discuss Scratch

7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ability To Change Username Capitalization

BUMP

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bUmp

hi, contrast

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!

old banner thnng
Shining-stqrs
Scratcher
75 posts

Do people still stalk about this? Is this forum dead??

Anyway,, I've wished my user was shining-stqrs or Shining-Stqrs for years. Support!!
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

buijmlk ;pmki[uhoygvtui
bnmuo=p

hi, contrast

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol

B){

old banner thnng
cs2918985
Scratcher
3 posts

Support
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs2918985 wrote:

Support
Can you explain why?

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
TheDerpyGoat101
Scratcher
100+ posts

I support because it could be extremely useful especially for someone like me who name snipes.

Ī̷̧̘̩̼͎̝̘̘͉̅̅́̓͆͂̓͐̕ͅ ̵̨͕̬͔͍̘͂̈̓̍ͅw̷̥̺̱͎͇͋̐̀o̴̲̓̓̎̌̓͊̓ṵ̵̢͖̣̪͓̟̈́̈́̇ͅļ̷̜̯̜̯̲̥̼̹͙͊̿́͑͌̚d̵̢̙͖̯̜̫͙͙̹̺̿͐̉̀̀̕ ̸̳͚̗̝͎̪̦̹̞̖̂̓̀̃̍͛͝r̵̡̳̭͉̦̹̗̀̾͆́̌̐̈́͜͜ͅi̷̱̕c̶͔̱̩͈̈͋̇̕̚͝͝ḳ̸͎̥̹̀̌̀̕r̴̨̫͉̗̟̗͚̩͓͍̓̃̑͆̍͝o̶̘̲̜̗͈͎͇̦̟̽̆̐̊͒͜l̴͎̉̋͆̊̽͊͆̚͘ļ̷̟̲͗̿̔̈́̋̇̇ ̵̢͚̪̌̔̈́̿y̶̧̧͍̻̬͙̤̐̆̀̋̓͜͝o̵̡͉̟̫̘̒̂̃̒́̈́͌̅́͝u̸̹̥͉͇̯͚͌ ̷̡͈̭̟̮̜̳̘͈̜͌͝b̸͊͜u̸̙͓̭̼̩̩̪͍̦̎̎̃͆̈́̊̇t̴̡̜͕͈̞̦̂͋̃͊͠ͅ ̸̨̬̮͎̥̳̋͒́I̶͍̠̯̊̐̔̄̇͘͜ ̴̡͍͍̩̩̻͚͇̥͊̈́̇̕d̶̻͇̣͂͌̅̔̊̊͑͗ò̷̠̩̜͈͔͔͔͙̙͌ͅn̷̨͈̭̻̄̽͆'̷̨͈̭̪̰̒̏͗̓͂̒͝t̷̺̼̩̙̳͇̥͘͘ͅ ̵̤̻̖̱̈̇͠w̶̧̞̖̣̱̻̾ä̴̡̪̻͎͇͇́̀̎̾̐n̶̰̩̋̕t̸͓̺̘̙̙̱̂̉̔͘͠͝ ̴̧̱̗͖̝̏̇̄́͌͝ẗ̶̗̝̘̞̭̙̙̹̝́̇̽̍͜o̵͈̘̲̮̦͎͕͂͜ ̶̬̖̑̂̈́̆͊̎́̕ͅg̸͓̰̩̤͍͓̤̈͆̆̎̾͛́̕é̴͎͎̻̊̀͌̄͝͝t̸͉̺̰̦͒͌͌͌͆͊͜ ̷̡̧͈̤̹͍̗̺̦̠̐̄͛͌́̈́b̴̨̨͔͈͇̖̜̔͂̆̈́̋̇́͌͠͝a̶̧͉̗͉̰̳͌͂̍̈̀̾̍͘n̶̗̣̥̳̠̜̙̋̄̃̏̔̉͒͒̀̔ň̵̖̖̪̂̈́̉̃͌̾͘͝e̵̻͖̱̗̦͎̪͐͠d̶̢̙̲͎̤̭̺̣̠̞̽͂̐͗̕
INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheDerpyGoat101 wrote:

I support because it could be extremely useful especially for someone like me who name snipes.
This, I made a namesnipe username all lowercase because I didn't think it existed. I want to capitalize the first ‘c’ now.

consider posting here maybe?
hey guys
humaymammadly
Scratcher
100+ posts

Should be implemented.
For example for spelling error:
@griffpatch
Should be changed to @Griffpatch
say [Do not reject this] for (2) secs
deweypointjr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support! My parents made my account “deweypointjr” instead of “DeweyPointJr” how I wanted it. I wish I could change this!

Hi there! I am DeweyPointJr, but you can call me Scripter!

#BEPURPLE
k7e
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

@mythoslore was so much more obvious than @spookily
UI-coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

The username is the most important part of creating a scratch account. If someone were making a username, they would put a lot of thought into it. plus, it would fool many scratchers. No support.

Last edited by UI-coder (April 25, 2023 21:56:08)

Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UI-coder wrote:

The username is the most important part of creating a scratch account. If someone were making a username, they would put a lot of thought into it. plus, it would fool many scratchers. No support.
Please explain to me how changing your username from UI-coder to UI-Coder would confuse/fool Scratchers.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021.

my notebook | scratch team essay | accessibility essay
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UI-coder wrote:

Okay, but what if someone made a typo when making their account and had accidentally had caps lock on/off when they didn’t want to?
And your username is the same as always, you’re just changing the capitalization, eg M1mikyu to M1MIKYU

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UI-coder wrote:

This isn't about completely changing the username, it's about changing the capitalization. Read the original post and the title.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
Scratcher
100+ posts

humaymammadly wrote:

X^ˣX = X^ˣ⁻¹X^ˣ(X-1)
X^⁰X = X*X
X^₂X = X^^^…^^^X by X^₂(X-1) nests, while X^₂0 = 1
X^ₓX = X^ₓ₋₁^ₓ₋₁^ₓ₋₁…^ₓ₋₁^ₓ₋₁^ₓ₋₁X by X^ₓ(X-1) nests, while X^ₓ0 = 1
please post stuff related to the topic
me no queen :(

Last edited by 10987678 (April 29, 2023 20:06:59)

because of school and other plans, this is now a trashposting account.

IT DA SPOOKY MONTH

I'm working on a gacha club (and maybe GL2 if it comes) series called “lovesick”, which is based out of the game “Your BF”. I'm currently working on the pilot, which will last for 7 minutes.

if you have any ocs to submit, i'll be making a new acc for it
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeah this would probably useful for some users that misspelled their username capitalization.
The setting should be in the Account Setting tab like this mockup by @myscratchedaccount

Last edited by -ElectronicArts- (April 26, 2023 11:08:13)

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At the very least this could be an option for AFD, so someone can make their username be like m1MIkyU to be funny

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

At the very least this could be an option for AFD, so someone can make their username be like m1MIkyU to be funny
Honestly if they spent this much effort making such a (sort of) significant feature, they would probably keep it in regular Scratch

hi, contrast

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol

B){

old banner thnng
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

7salad3salad wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Honestly if they spent this much effort making such a (sort of) significant feature, they would probably keep it in regular Scratch
Cat blocks…?