Discuss Scratch

Dogs-are-amazing1
Scratcher
500+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

LTV2008 wrote:

Dogs-are-amazing1 wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

Hello, I have been thinking about this CD that I listened to as a kid in my parents car (before we sold it) and I liked it very much. Unfortunately since it had a CD changer and my mom couldn't figure out how to eject the discs, the discs were still in the changer when the car was sold.
All I know was it was part of a 3 disc set that was called Pulse. All I remember was track one of disc 3 was Get Ready For This by 2 Unlimited. Please help me find an Amazon link to where I can buy it as I really want to listen to it again but I don't have the original CD. Thanks.
Is this it? https://www.amazon.com/Get-Ready-2-Unlimited/dp/B000003R93?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=A3QKO60TRLL19A

Sadly, no. It's a multiple-disc set called Pulse.
It’s on eBay for 33.96 dollars; but I don’t know if I can link to it or not. Just look up pulse by 2-unlimited, then go to shopping
Edit: nevermind, it only has has 2/3 discs

Last edited by Dogs-are-amazing1 (April 18, 2024 00:43:54)

_ DOGS ARE THE BEST!
Go see my cattails topic: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/599083/

(O-0)
/ \

Generation Y (11): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
ithcus
Scratcher
99 posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

LTV2008 wrote:

Hello, I have been thinking about this CD that I listened to as a kid in my parents car (before we sold it) and I liked it very much. Unfortunately since it had a CD changer and my mom couldn't figure out how to eject the discs, the discs were still in the changer when the car was sold.
All I know was it was part of a 3 disc set that was called Pulse. All I remember was track one of disc 3 was Get Ready For This by 2 Unlimited. Please help me find an Amazon link to where I can buy it as I really want to listen to it again but I don't have the original CD. Thanks.

https://www.discogs.com/master/1197210-Various-Pulse

made in the sun frame ☼ | grid of points – – – l.h.
Check out my Soundcloud!
LTV2008
Scratcher
58 posts

ithcus wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

Hold up- It says it's a 2-disc release. I remember it had 3 discs.

Tracks I remember of the 3rd disc (I may be wrong)
2 Unlimited - Get Ready For This
Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
KWS - Please Don't Go
Scatman John - Scatman (Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop)
there may be more…

Last edited by LTV2008 (April 18, 2024 00:42:59)

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LTV2008 wrote:

ithcus wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
KWS - Please Don't Go
there may be more…
Sometimes multi-disc V/A compilations can have the same names.

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
LTV2008
Scratcher
58 posts

-Telekore- wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

ithcus wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
KWS - Please Don't Go
there may be more…
oh, ok… there is maybe a 3-disc version.
ithcus
Scratcher
99 posts

LTV2008 wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

ithcus wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
KWS - Please Don't Go
there may be more…

yeah i'm not sure … it's interesting.
i looked through the CDs for sale on Discogs and all of them are a 1xCD or 2x … So if there is a 3xCD of this same release (if you recognize the cover and know this looks like the thing you remember), the 3x must have been very rare… which would be unusual. Compilations aren't typically made with ‘rarer’ or ‘collector’ editions

made in the sun frame ☼ | grid of points – – – l.h.
Check out my Soundcloud!
LTV2008
Scratcher
58 posts

ithcus wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

ithcus wrote:

LTV2008 wrote:

Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
KWS - Please Don't Go
there may be more…

yeah i'm not sure … it's interesting.
i looked through the CDs for sale on Discogs and all of them are a 1xCD or 2x … So if there is a 3xCD of this same release (if you recognize the cover and know this looks like the thing you remember), the 3x must have been very rare… which would be unusual. Compilations aren't typically made with ‘rarer’ or ‘collector’ editions
Yeah I think is was 2 discs.
dinkydonuts09
Scratcher
100+ posts

dinkydonuts09 wrote:

dinkydonuts09 wrote:

Beepboi wrote:

asking again:
i'm looking for a mobile rts game that's kinda like the tribez. basically you're stranded on an island and at one point, the game turns into finding these coloured gems. a princess gave you the red gem and a cyclops gave you the orange gem. i also remember the game being p2w after getting the red gem but i somehow bypassed it. i've been searching for years now but hopefully this year's the one i finally find it. thanks!
please help i-i've been looking for years
bump
bump

mods, send him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
_-CoolTanokifan173-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Plz help me find this song.

This one I think I can use a big lead to find it but I remember the album cover (possibly) had a record label logo that looked like this.

and had emeralds and green stuff all over it. I barely remember what it sounds like so I only know the album cover by memory. I think this song came out during 2021-23.

Up to doctors early my leg gave me on the way there, smashed my knee.
Bloody nightmare have so much to do.

Minecraft_Master3964
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft_Master3964 wrote:

I remember a Candy Tycoon Roblox game that I enjoyed… However, I cannot find the URL, because there are so many candy tycoons on Roblox already.
Things that set it apart were:
1. Multiple outfits available (including Gingerbread Man)
2. Donut UFO
3. Squeaky Sword that every player starts with
4. Music playing at random intervals (including Alone by Marshmello)

I am not sure if I should post this here (as it is a Roblox game), but it would be a big help if somebody could find it.
Thank you!
bump leader second time

This is my signature

Some games I want people to see and support:
Dungeon Creator
Spongebob RPG (Beta) The Ultimate Adventure!

Mister game boi:
(+['-']⋯)

Mister EYES boi:
((\(o)_(o\)))

Some weird blocks:

move (if <> then {} ::control stack) steps

when times green flag clicked > (10) ::hat events

Some Blocks from other programming languages

try {} except ( v) {} ::control

Best quotes ever:

WhoLetHimOut wrote:

Bump the trilogy Bump, Bump: The sequel and Bump (the trash reboot that everyone hated but still watched
petspez
Scratcher
100+ posts

petspez wrote:

Looking for the first Scratch project I ever played. I joined around October 2019, so it might have been on the front page or explore if that helps. It was a Christmas themed project about a robber who escapes prison and collects diamonds. I never actually got any ending though. It was a pixel platformer game. The creator said he might make it an app if that helps.
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

petspez wrote:

petspez wrote:

Looking for the first Scratch project I ever played. I joined around October 2019, so it might have been on the front page or explore if that helps. It was a Christmas themed project about a robber who escapes prison and collects diamonds. I never actually got any ending though. It was a pixel platformer game. The creator said he might make it an app if that helps.
Did you favorite it or love it? Or did you not have an account?

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Lynx: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow a blue link
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT [Removed by evil kumquat]!

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

when I receive [SpongeBob Musical]
say [THIS IS AWESOME] for (2) secs

SCRATCH HAS A HEIGHT CHART? (It's not a statement, it's a question.)

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

Updated 5/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated (many times) 3/25/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/5/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 11/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY)

END OF SIGNATURE
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

petspez wrote:

petspez wrote:

Wait I know! Is it this https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/329215880

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

There was this one project once, I think called Stay Calm. I know it came up if you searched Stay Calm. It had you as the Scratch Cat in a cage, trying to stay calm. The calmness was indicated by a crystal? I thin the purple one in the Sprite Library. The background might have been that old bitmap forest background from Scratch, but I don't know. I also know that the antagonist was the quadruped Pico from Scratching Dawn.

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Lynx: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow a blue link
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT [Removed by evil kumquat]!

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

when I receive [SpongeBob Musical]
say [THIS IS AWESOME] for (2) secs

SCRATCH HAS A HEIGHT CHART? (It's not a statement, it's a question.)

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

Updated 5/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated (many times) 3/25/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/5/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 11/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY)

END OF SIGNATURE
-toontasticnetwork-
Scratcher
36 posts

Superbega429 wrote:

I remember seeing a movie on YT that was I think around 40 minutes long and was made in Toontastic 3D. It was about 4 friends, and one of them sent his 3 friends to a town filled with small toy figures that can movie move around and talk like normal people. I think it was called “Toontastic Figures Movie” or something else like that. But I can't find the movie anymore. It was made by IHEART2GAMING.

-TN
minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Telekore- wrote:

Reporting another case of TOMT:

Can anyone identify a cartoon that I watched on Vimeo when I was five (2011)? I can't remember the exact title of the video but I remember it showed a title screen said that said “milk”, with the letters having a cow pattern. The art style was 2D with pronounced colors. This cartoon involved a young yellow chicken, a cow, and some aliens in a UFO. I remember the aliens were the antagonists of the cartoon and I vaguely remember the aliens trying to get milk from the cow.
I think it was a one-off short or a failed pilot.

If nobody can help me identify this, then I'm making a Lost Media Wiki forums account.
bumping this because i find it fascinating

Kiwi

Reducing activity on Scratch during the month of June, and only popping in if I need to say something important. Contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

Reporting another case of TOMT:

Can anyone identify a cartoon that I watched on Vimeo when I was five (2011)? I can't remember the exact title of the video but I remember it showed a title screen said that said “milk”, with the letters having a cow pattern. The art style was 2D with pronounced colors. This cartoon involved a young yellow chicken, a cow, and some aliens in a UFO. I remember the aliens were the antagonists of the cartoon and I vaguely remember the aliens trying to get milk from the cow.
I think it was a one-off short or a failed pilot.

If nobody can help me identify this, then I'm making a Lost Media Wiki forums account.
bumping this because i find it fascinating

Kiwi
Some other extra info.

It was computer-animated, most likely made with Adobe Flash or Animate or something.
It probably was a web animation not broadcast on TV.

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
petspez
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

petspez wrote:

petspez wrote:

Wait I know! Is it this https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/329215880

Yes!! Thank you!
Fun_Cupcake_i81
Scratcher
1000+ posts

And now presenting… your weekly installment of Lost Media That No One Actually Cares About Except Fun Cupcake i81™!!!

So there was this old app game I have on my ancient iPad called “Sweet Shop” by Breaktime Studios. It disappeared off the app store around 2014 or so and I'm not the only one who misses it because there's actually a whole petition about it on change.org, if you can believe that. Anyway, ever since the game went defunct, I can still play it since I had it downloaded, but the music stopped playing, which I missed because it was very whimsical and fun-sounding and the game was just weird in silence. Last night I found an old iTunes backup that my dad had made which included a bunch of old app files including this one! I looked through the assets in it and I noticed that the game's music wasn't included - it must have been hosted on the company's server or something. Anyway, I was upset to see that I could only find one gameplay video on YouTube and that it didn't feature the music track which has no-joke been stuck in my head since the app went down off the app store, but I saw that the music writer actually had a SoundCloud account and that they had posted the main theme of the game - and they were still active!! So last night I tried to contact them, explaining that the music was gone along with the game's servers, and they actually responded! And they said that they'll look for the music tracks and post them on their SoundCloud page! (They aren't posted yet, but this was literally a couple hours ago that they responded)
So the moral of the story? Sometimes lost media isn't even lost, and the creator just never realized it stopped being available!

P.S. For anyone interested in the app files, I will not be uploading them anywhere - sorry! - as they contain my dad's Apple account info in the metadata. However if you go onto Wayback and search up “Breaktime Studios” somebody else has posted their own copy!

NullPointerException: myLife does not exist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I'm Fun Cupcake and I pop onto the forums every now and then to ask questions or try and help out.
My goal is to help people out and brighten their days!
Also, I do in fact have a voice-acted series. It's a fantasy story and I'd love it if you'd check it out!
You could also check out Sprinkle Town, a town game I created inspired by Stardew Valley! (It's still in very early development stages.)
82hw72vsb
Scratcher
100+ posts

im bored and i feel like solving some random “tip of my tongue” (when someone cant remember the name) cases

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.