Discuss Scratch

Minecraft_Master3964
Scratcher
500+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

I recognize a tune that sounds like this. Can someone please find out what this is?

EDIT: leader of the page

Last edited by Minecraft_Master3964 (June 1, 2024 15:40:36)

This is my signature

Some games I want people to see and support:
Dungeon Creator
Spongebob RPG (Beta) The Ultimate Adventure!

Mister game boi:
(+['-']⋯)

Mister EYES boi:
((\(o)_(o\)))

Some weird blocks:

move (if <> then {} ::control stack) steps

when times green flag clicked > (10) ::hat events

Some Blocks from other programming languages

try {} except ( v) {} ::control

Best quotes ever:

WhoLetHimOut wrote:

Bump the trilogy Bump, Bump: The sequel and Bump (the trash reboot that everyone hated but still watched
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

Is anyone able to find the song from >>>this project? <<< (Some of them may be from De Wolfe Music; that is the only lead I have on where they are from) The project that I remixed it from contains the music, but I added them all into on place from convenience.

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Lynx: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow a blue link
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT [Removed by evil kumquat]!

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

when I receive [SpongeBob Musical]
say [THIS IS AWESOME] for (2) secs

SCRATCH HAS A HEIGHT CHART? (It's not a statement, it's a question.)

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

Updated 5/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated (many times) 3/25/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/5/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 11/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY)

END OF SIGNATURE
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abubriski wrote:

Is anyone able to find the song from >>>this project? <<< (Some of them may be from De Wolfe Music; that is the only lead I have on where they are from) The project that I remixed it from contains the music, but I added them all into on place from convenience.
None of these songs were able to found with Google's music search. I think these songs were either self made or were from the tankman's site.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

None of these songs were able to found with Google's music search. I think these songs were either self made or were from the tankman's site.
They're just really obscure. I know that “music” is made by De Wolfe Music. Also, what is…tankman?

Edit: Yeah, I think the Google music search just takes the few thousand most common songs in the world. De Wolfe Music Company is super obscure.

Edit: >>>Thanks, @Scratchbeginner5669! <<<

Last edited by abubriski (June 3, 2024 23:41:42)

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Wow a blue link

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

END OF SIGNATURE
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Oh btw is Hitogata Hunt dead? I've always found it interesting
bump

Also anybody have any way to watch the 2017 (or smth) Scaredy Squirrel show? This is all I found on Wikipedia: It was on the Canadian network YTV and it stopped airing.
You might be able to find it on more obscure streaming platforms like Tubi or Stan. I'm sure you have a TORRENT of other options, but I am not going to elaborate on them.
tubi isn't that obscure

when green flag clicked
say [Scratch on!] for (2) secs
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

They're just really obscure. I know that “music” is made by De Wolfe Music. Also, what is…tankman?

Edit: Yeah, I think the Google music search just takes the few thousand most common songs in the world. De Wolfe Music Company is super obscure.
Google's music search is just shazam. I even downloaded shazam and I also didn't get anything.

Also thanks for the artist. I will use this lead and find these songs!

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Google's music search is just shazam. I even downloaded shazam and I also didn't get anything.

Thank you!

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Libbyty2 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Oh btw is Hitogata Hunt dead? I've always found it interesting
bump

Also anybody have any way to watch the 2017 (or smth) Scaredy Squirrel show? This is all I found on Wikipedia: It was on the Canadian network YTV and it stopped airing.
You might be able to find it on more obscure streaming platforms like Tubi or Stan. I'm sure you have a TORRENT of other options, but I am not going to elaborate on them.
tubi isn't that obscure
we were mostly using it to do the weird al style of suggesting something else.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

Fun_Cupcake_i81
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft_Master3964 wrote:

I recognize a tune that sounds like this. Can someone please find out what this is?

I don't know what song it is but according to my mom these are the chords:

My mom the musician wrote:

C major
E minor in 2nd inversion
A minor 7
C major in 2nd inversion
So I'm not sure if that's actually helpful to you but I figured it's better than nothing?

NullPointerException: myLife does not exist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I'm Fun Cupcake and I pop onto the forums every now and then to ask questions or try and help out.
My goal is to help people out and brighten their days!
Also, I do in fact have a voice-acted series. It's a fantasy story and I'd love it if you'd check it out!
You could also check out Sprinkle Town, a town game I created inspired by Stardew Valley! (It's still in very early development stages.)
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Thank you!
I don't recognize the genre of this music.

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fun_Cupcake_i81 wrote:

Minecraft_Master3964 wrote:

I don't know what song it is but according to my mom these are the chords:

My mom the musician wrote:

C major
E minor in 2nd inversion
A minor 7
C major in 2nd inversion
So I'm not sure if that's actually helpful to you but I figured it's better than nothing?
I think I remember it being in a Christmas special. Multiple ones, could it be a sound sample?

Last edited by ScratchcatandGobo (June 5, 2024 13:03:51)

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

abubriski wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Thank you!
Oh and in the original song (I think), the “Music” part transitions to the “Music Calm” part

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
shertiff1234
Scratcher
5 posts

abubriski wrote:

abubriski wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Thank you!
Oh and in the original song (I think), the “Music” part transitions to the “Music Calm” part

sheesh to many replys
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

shertiff1234 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

abubriski wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

abubriski wrote:

[…]
[…]

Thank you!

sheesh to many replys
Yes. I need a way to organize it.

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is anyone able to find the song from >>>this project? <<< The only ones I would like to know are Music and Music Calm. I think they are one song, and at some point in the original song, Music transitions to Music Calm. They are very likely to come from the De Wolfe Music company. The project that I remixed it from contains the music, but I added both of them all into one place for convenience.

Edit: Here is the ACTUAL link >>>https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1031530517/<<<

Last edited by abubriski (June 7, 2024 22:03:23)

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
82hw72vsb
Scratcher
100+ posts

abubriski wrote:

Is anyone able to find the song from >>>this project? <<< The only ones I would like to know are Music and Music Calm. I think they are one song, and at some point in the original song, Music transitions to Music Calm. They are very likely to come from the De Wolfe Music company. The project that I remixed it from contains the music, but I added both of them all into one place for convenience.

Edit: Here is the ACTUAL link >>>https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1031530517/<<<
The link is unintentionally broken as a result of the emphasis symbols. You should probably add a space between them.

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

82hw72vsb wrote:

abubriski wrote:

Edit: Here is the ACTUAL link >>>https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1031530517/ <<<
The link is unintentionally broken as a result of the emphasis symbols. You should probably add a space between them.
I fixed it.

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abubriski wrote:

I don't know about Google music search, but I know that claim is completely false for Shazam, as I've got really obscure songs with like 20 shazams a few times.

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
Slugcat_
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just remembered this weird old mobile game i used to play for some reason, and im trying to find its name but i cant.
And no, this isn't minecraft, but probably was a game trying to copy it.

I think it was a 3D sandbox game with graphics that were… not the greatest, to say the least.
You could build with blocks of different materials, and some other things that weren't blocky.
For some reason, you could place phones and they would explode.

Thats all i remember of it.

a curled up slice of pizza of dubious age
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slugcat_ wrote:

I just remembered this weird old mobile game i used to play for some reason, and im trying to find its name but i cant.
And no, this isn't minecraft, but probably was a game trying to copy it.

I think it was a 3D sandbox game with graphics that were… not the greatest, to say the least.
You could build with blocks of different materials, and some other things that weren't blocky.
For some reason, you could place phones and they would explode.

Thats all i remember of it.
Did you use android at the time? If so, then you should search for Minecraft bootlegs in the APK Archive on archive.org, and you might find it there.

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it