Discuss Scratch

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

Oh look, here goes another cartoon related TOMT by me.

What is the name of this cartoon? I remember its protagonist was a white goose or a swan. Its theme song had the lyrics “moo baa double-quack double-quack” and “let's get quacking!”. I also remember the cartoon being British in origin

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
dinkydonuts09
Scratcher
100+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

Hana's Helpline

mods, send him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinkydonuts09 wrote:

Hana's Helpline
Thank you!

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
bluemule64
Scratcher
100+ posts

bluemule64 wrote:

When I was little my dad would put on movies in his car. And the only part I remember of the movie is: these two dogs go to a butcher and get this steak. And they gave the big part to one of the dogs and the little part to the other dog. I'm not sure what movie it was but I'm pretty sure its an animated film. If someone finds it, huge thanks goes out to you.
Oh yeah, i'm pretty sure it was one of those Cristian kids movies. Hopefully this helps!

PAY ATTENTION TO MY POSTS! OKAY!?
(Shift down arrow)
Switch friend code: 2296-7579-4881
ARE YOU READY FOR A TEST?

YAY I LOVE TOMODACHI LIFE!!! :D
“fiction was right,ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!”
fun fact :I share a birthday with Rui Kamishiro (june 24) from Project sekai.
i made this (I spent 10 minutes on it)

yippee My ocular
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Oh btw is Hitogata Hunt dead? I've always found it interesting
bump

Also anybody have any way to watch the 2017 (or smth) Scaredy Squirrel show? This is all I found on Wikipedia: It was on the Canadian network YTV and it stopped airing.

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (May 28, 2024 13:04:22)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

bump

Also anybody have any way to watch the 2017 (or smth) Scaredy Squirrel show? This is all I found on Wikipedia: It was on the Canadian network YTV and it stopped airing.
tubi is the only way I found (it is free, fyi)

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

bump

i already have tubi on [format: - device (location)
- living room tv (home)
- mom's bedroom tv (home)
- my bedroom tv (grammy's)
- my phone (both)

when green flag clicked
say [Scratch on!] for (2) secs
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
bluemule64
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why do I go unnoticed?

(Shift down arrow)

yippee My ocular
bluemule64
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello?

(Shift down arrow)

yippee My ocular
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

I remember a really popular project that was taken down. It was popular back in the Amongus days, and it was by the user “sus”. (yeah that was his username). Anyways, it was showing conspiracy theory stuff, while the Halo theme played in the background. I wonder if it still is out there?
I've never heard of this, but this has reminded me of a different project.

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Lynx: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow a blue link
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT [Removed by evil kumquat]!

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

when I receive [SpongeBob Musical]
say [THIS IS AWESOME] for (2) secs

SCRATCH HAS A HEIGHT CHART? (It's not a statement, it's a question.)

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

Updated 5/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated (many times) 3/25/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/5/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 11/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY)

END OF SIGNATURE
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

There was this one project where it was explained that Fisher-Price was related to the Illuminati. I remember the thumbnail and first picture shown was the fisher price logo on white. At the end of the explanation, which was basically Choplogic, it said something around the lines of “THIS IS REAL. THIS IS SERIOUS” or something. Also, it came up when Illuminati was searched up on Scratch.

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Wow a blue link

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

END OF SIGNATURE
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

Libbyty2 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

bump

i already have tubi on [format: - device (location)
- living room tv (home)
- mom's bedroom tv (home)
- my bedroom tv (grammy's)
- my phone (both)
Wow! I was just remembering that show a few days ago! Specifically the only episode I watched, where he wants to fit in with a trend so builds a doll that looks scary(? I don't remember what it really looked like..)

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
XCartooonX
Scratcher
500+ posts

Not sure if this video even EXISTS anymore but I'm gonna give it a shot. Just started vividly remembering this.

I'm pretty sure the YouTube video was edited like a Windows Movie Maker video. The plot of it was that Mario was in one of the SMB3 Toad Houses, pretty sure it was the one where you play the lottery minigame. Not sure what happened after that but I think Mario got REEEAL mad after losing. Eventually, Mario, Luigi, and Toad get arrested and their mugshots are shown. Trust me, that is all I can remember. I also vividly remember the video having Bob Marley's Bad Boys playing in the background the whole time.

EDIT: Immediately found it after posting this lol. It's actually a skit from “Super Mario Bros. 3 Bloopers”, I'm not allowed to share it here though because it contains, uhhh… pretty nasty language.

Last edited by XCartooonX (May 30, 2024 16:15:54)

Want to view the rest of my signature? Highlight this text and press Shift+Down!

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

Name: Meep
Adopt one yourself! @ Pokémon Orphanage
“Angel Gabby? Angel Gabby!” ~ Francis, the best boye

Hello! My name is XCartooonX, but please call me Low-Key. I'm super into Pokemon, My Singing Monsters, and more. Feel free to follow me!

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

bump

You might be able to find it on more obscure streaming platforms like Tubi or Stan. I'm sure you have a TORRENT of other options, but I am not going to elaborate on them.

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

bump

You might be able to find it on more obscure streaming platforms like Tubi or Stan. I'm sure you have a TORRENT of other options, but I am not going to elaborate on them.
And if it's not available on your area, there's VPN (Very Probably No) way to watch it legally.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

-_-Onscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

I was going to say this yesterday but I couldn't find the thread but the original Backrooms image was found around 2 days ago.
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-_-Onscratch wrote:

I was going to say this yesterday but I couldn't find the thread but the original Backrooms image was found around 2 days ago.
Omg lol that was the first post I saw when I joined are slash lost media yesterday

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_-Onscratch wrote:

I know! It's awesome

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

There's a The Most Mysterious Song on the Internet?

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
_-CoolTanokifan173-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_-Onscratch wrote:

Me who didn't even know it was lost.

Up to doctors early my leg gave me on the way there, smashed my knee.
Bloody nightmare have so much to do.