Discuss Scratch

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

-Telekore- wrote:

Here's a horror movie TOMT:
What's the horror movie that opens with (or at the very least, a scene in it that may not be the opening) a girl being trapped in rising concrete, trying to escape and yelling for her mom? I watched this movie and the scene with my parents when I was younger and it left an impression on me.
bump

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

would that one spongebob virus/quarantine episode count as lost media?

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Rodri wrote:

No, I watched it on Amazon Prime Video recently.

< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Telekore- wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

No, I watched it on Amazon Prime Video recently.
oh, I never realized it was released

Last edited by -Rodri (Nov. 4, 2023 16:34:55)

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
Sxnrioo_Cupid
Scratcher
54 posts

Hi! I've been needing some help right now. For some reason I can remember this Talking Angela horror game I played on the App store, I can't remember much about it but I remember that you were in a pink 3d house and Angela would sometimes come into the house, and everything went all shadowy and dark, and you had to hid when Angela was in the house. I can't remember if it was a dream or an actual game, I'm not sure. If anyone knows anything about it please reply

the weirdness of this account fills you with ♥ determination
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sxnrioo_Cupid wrote:

Hi! I've been needing some help right now. For some reason I can remember this Talking Angela horror game I played on the App store, I can't remember much about it but I remember that you were in a pink 3d house and Angela would sometimes come into the house, and everything went all shadowy and dark, and you had to hid when Angela was in the house. I can't remember if it was a dream or an actual game, I'm not sure. If anyone knows anything about it please reply
I looked up talking Angela horror game and didn't really find anything related to what you said so it might of been a dream.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There was this one ad of a song that was like “Peeling in the skin, I'm bilingual” and the music video was about a girl trying to escape a glass box and there is another part I remember where she was in a recording studio like place with a yellow paper behind it and then I forgot the rest of the video I'm asking this question because it's stuck in my head.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
TheSafetyMiner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

There was this one ad of a song that was like “Peeling in the skin, I'm bilingual” and the music video was about a girl trying to escape a glass box and there is another part I remember where she was in a recording studio like place with a yellow paper behind it and then I forgot the rest of the video I'm asking this question because it's stuck in my head.
If yo remember the lyrics you could do a Google search (or any other search engine).

Look At These Fun Facts
thebrawlgirl for the gif
whiplash6699
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

I can't even imagine what a commercial like that could've possible been advertising.

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan.

Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheSafetyMiner wrote:

If yo remember the lyrics you could do a Google search (or any other search engine).
I, only remember one lyric verse.

whiplash6699 wrote:

I can't even imagine what a commercial like that could've possible been advertising.
Songs are actually advertised. Like I remember this song being advertised.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Fun_Cupcake_i81
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sxnrioo_Cupid wrote:

If it was real it probably got taken down for copyright reasons by the company that actually made the talking pet games. (I used to play them when I was little and that definitely seems like something that company wouldn't have made since it was aimed at younger children.)

NullPointerException: myLife does not exist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I'm Fun Cupcake and I pop onto the forums every now and then to ask questions or try and help out.
My goal is to help people out and brighten their days!
Also, I do in fact have a voice-acted series. It's a fantasy story and I'd love it if you'd check it out!
You could also check out Sprinkle Town, a town game I created inspired by Stardew Valley! (It's still in very early development stages.)
MyGameWasDestoy2
Scratcher
8 posts

In 1993, Cartoon Network realized that its old cartoons that were on the air at the time were not going to be their programming forever. So, Hanna-Barbera decided to make the first original show for the network…… The Moxy Show! It was actually ahead of it's time, as it was the first cartoon to use people to animate characters. It featured Moxy, and his pal, Flea. It originally launched as “The Moxy Pirate Show”, however, on Christmas day 1993, it changed to just The Moxy Show. In 1995, a pilot for “The Moxy and Flea Show” was created. It failed. “But, how was the show?”, you may be asking. It looked like a CGI mess. Also, here is what is lost about the show.

THE EPISODES!
Only 2 episodes are available to watch, and assuming that there were 24 episodes made, we, the community, need to find 22 more episodes! You are probably wondering what the episode that can be watched are. Those are “Television”, from The Moxy Show (which is about Moxy getting a chance to be in a Flintstones episode, but gets cut), and The Moxy and Flea Show pilot, “Abducted”, in which Moxy and Flea are abducted by space monkeys with hair loss. So, that is all of the information I can find. If anyone thinks they have a VHS tape of an episode we don't know about, then share it on a video platform.
I'd like to find this because it is an important part of Cartoon Network history.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hi there, I am on Scratch and code things.
Interstellar-TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Rodri wrote:

I watched this show as a kid on discovery kids, I think it was called Doki or something like that, there was this one episode where a dog and some other animal dug to China, but they couldn't because of the hot core of the earth, and then their friends (3 animals I think) flew with a helicopter to china and made fortune cookies. I think the main character was a dog, and the show was in Spanish. (from when my family had Dish Latino)
I actually remember watching that show at some point when I lived overseas for a while. Google says it's streaming on some services

► INTERSTELLAR-TV ◄

“Meatballs, tasty”

~Jonathan Coulton

Maker of art, songs, and other various nonsense
Interstellar-TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

LordStarchaser wrote:

LordStarchaser wrote:

Interstellar-TV wrote:

A bit of an interesting one here.

In 1985, the band They Might Be Giants made a music video for their song “Rabid Child”. It was never released. This is the only known clip of the video in existence. The rest is lost and nobody knows where it is.

HAMMER DOWN
RABBIT EARS
HAMMER DOWN
i think its permanent lost media
or someone found a vhs tape of the clip
I don't know much about the clip. The TMBG Wiki has some tidbits that might suggest that one of the band members has a copy. The clip was released as a part of A Tale of Two Johns, a documentary about the band. Someone involved in the documentary approached the band members about possibly releasing the entire thing on the documentary, but that idea was rejected and they were only allowed to include the one clip.

► INTERSTELLAR-TV ◄

“Meatballs, tasty”

~Jonathan Coulton

Maker of art, songs, and other various nonsense
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anyone remember this webcomic that go put into publication a while ago? it was called ‘cucumber quest’ and was produced entirely in photoshop. basically the plot was a rabbit kid and his sister (they’re all animals)(i don’t know the proper term) go on this quest to find the ‘7 disaster masters’ before they destroy the world. it got five installments but then the author decided to put it on hiatus. this is the link. it might be considered it cause not many people know about it, but i have no clue

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mogus_man wrote:

anyone remember this webcomic that go put into publication a while ago? it was called ‘cucumber quest’ and was produced entirely in photoshop. basically the plot was a rabbit kid and his sister (they’re all animals)(i don’t know the proper term) go on this quest to find the ‘7 disaster masters’ before they destroy the world. it got five installments but then the author decided to put it on hiatus. this is the link. it might be considered it cause not many people know about it, but i have no clue
Like I said before, “It's obscure and I haven't heard of it” =/= “it's lost”

Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Telekore- wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

Like I said before, “It's obscure and I haven't heard of it” =/= “it's lost”
welp, seems like i’ve been dubunked. i’m just gonna leave then.

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
TheBlueyOne
Scratcher
100+ posts

everyone stop what you're doing and look for the full version of Shooting Star Milkshake Bar from Phineas & Ferb.

QUMI QUMI HABA HABA LAKA LAKA
oh yeah Mr. Krabs AHHHHHH-
i have a crush on sherlock hemlock from sesame street
sQuIdWaRd'S tIkI lAnD-
FLYING WADDLE DEES?????
i am the number one Qumi Qumi fan
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reporting another case of TOMT:

Can anyone identify a cartoon that I watched on Vimeo when I was five (2011)? I can't remember the exact title of the video but I remember it showed a title screen said that said “milk”, with the letters having a cow pattern. The art style was 2D with pronounced colors. This cartoon involved a young yellow chicken, a cow, and some aliens in a UFO. I remember the aliens were the antagonists of the cartoon and I vaguely remember the aliens trying to get milk from the cow.
I think it was a one-off short or a failed pilot.

If nobody can help me identify this, then I'm making a Lost Media Wiki forums account.

Last edited by -Telekore- (Nov. 13, 2023 20:42:58)

MyGameWasDestoy2
Scratcher
8 posts

-Telekore- wrote:

Reporting another case of TOMT:

Can anyone identify a cartoon that I watched on Vimeo when I was five (2011)? I can't remember the exact title of the video but I remember it showed a title screen said that said “milk”, with the letters having a cow pattern. The art style was 2D with pronounced colors. This cartoon involved a young yellow chicken, a cow, and some aliens in a UFO. I remember the aliens were the antagonists of the cartoon and I vaguely remember the aliens trying to get milk from the cow.
I think it was a one-off short or a failed pilot.

If nobody can help me identify this, then I'm making a Lost Media Wiki forums account.

I'll try to find it when I get a chance, probably later today.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hi there, I am on Scratch and code things.