Discuss Scratch

Saintscat3
Scratcher
51 posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

MyGameWasDestoy2 wrote:

I remember this one show back when I had cable (when I was like 3-5 I think i when I remember this show), it was like these CGI crayons, I don't remember a lot about it, but I remember watching it one day.
I believe the show was called “color crew”
EDawg2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

Saintscat3 wrote:

I believe the show was called “color crew”
That could be it because color crew is a show for really young people. He/she/they watched the show when they were 3-5.

Please note that I may sometimes make a mistake and give wrong information.

Can you please put this at/near the top of your signature and tell people that tag spam isn't allowed and it manipulates the algorithm, to start a chain and spread the word? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747346/?page=1#post-7864829 - Thanks, @EDawg2011.

But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a chest I couldn't have seen before.

(Highlight text + down arrow + shift to see the rest of my signature.)

Help find out who ate @cheddargirl's signature! l me when i accidentally spread misinformation l Platformer Skibidi

<0-0::sensing>//This is Charles; he protects my signature from evil kumquats.
when I'm spawned::events hat//This is the code Charles' brain runs on.
forever
if <[100] > (distance to [an evil kumquat v])> then
delete the evil kumquat::control
end
end

Be moist.

-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

when i was a kid, i used to watch this show on cable. it was about some people running around a supermarket trying to get item (idk why) and they had to answers questions to know what items to get. The host was some middle aged man with brown hair. The shows were re-runs

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fun_Cupcake_i81 wrote:

Sxnrioo_Cupid wrote:

Hi! I've been needing some help right now. For some reason I can remember this Talking Angela horror game I played on the App store, I can't remember much about it but I remember that you were in a pink 3d house and Angela would sometimes come into the house, and everything went all shadowy and dark, and you had to hid when Angela was in the house. I can't remember if it was a dream or an actual game, I'm not sure. If anyone knows anything about it please reply
If it was real it probably got taken down for copyright reasons by the company that actually made the talking pet games. (I used to play them when I was little and that definitely seems like something that company wouldn't have made since it was aimed at younger children.)
you mean outfit 7? they're the creators of the talking pet games

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World

LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mogus_man wrote:

phantom blood movie? anyone know about it?
that one jojo movie that never got a home video release? yeah, was never born in 2007. 2012 kid.

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Rodri wrote:

when i was a kid, i used to watch this show on cable. it was about some people running around a supermarket trying to get item (idk why) and they had to answers questions to know what items to get. The host was some middle aged man with brown hair. The shows were re-runs
Was it by any chance Supermarket Sweep? I'd think Guy's Grocery Games but I think that's still running.

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

LordStarchaser wrote:

Fun_Cupcake_i81 wrote:

Sxnrioo_Cupid wrote:

Hi! I've been needing some help right now. For some reason I can remember this Talking Angela horror game I played on the App store, I can't remember much about it but I remember that you were in a pink 3d house and Angela would sometimes come into the house, and everything went all shadowy and dark, and you had to hid when Angela was in the house. I can't remember if it was a dream or an actual game, I'm not sure. If anyone knows anything about it please reply
If it was real it probably got taken down for copyright reasons by the company that actually made the talking pet games. (I used to play them when I was little and that definitely seems like something that company wouldn't have made since it was aimed at younger children.)
I'm sure there's probably at least 2 dozen games on the App Store that fit that description, because the “developers” will make the same bad horror game and reskin it to capitalize on whatever's popular with kids and/or pre-teens at the time, and then fill it with (often sus) ads to make a quick buck.

If I had my iPad right now, I bet I could find one within 5 minutes.

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Rodri wrote:

I remember a show similar it was a cooking show where contestents had to go around a supermarket recreation and get items to make meal

Shuckle Spin Duo. Shift + down arrow
Join the Shuckle Cult
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

I remember a show similar it was a cooking show where contestants had to go around a supermarket recreation and get items to make meal
Supermarket Sweep? Guy's Grocery Games?

Shift+Down to scroll

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

I remember a show similar it was a cooking show where contestants had to go around a supermarket recreation and get items to make meal
Supermarket Sweep has been revived, maybe watch that and see if it's similar.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Fun_Cupcake_i81
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LordStarchaser wrote:

Fun_Cupcake_i81 wrote:

Sxnrioo_Cupid wrote:

Yep, that's them! I just forgot their name. Like I said it's been a while since I played them!

NullPointerException: myLife does not exist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I'm Fun Cupcake and I pop onto the forums every now and then to ask questions or try and help out.
My goal is to help people out and brighten their days!
Also, I do in fact have a voice-acted series. It's a fantasy story and I'd love it if you'd check it out!
You could also check out Sprinkle Town, a town game I created inspired by Stardew Valley! (It's still in very early development stages.)
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

YES! IT'S supermarket sweep. TYSM! I'mma watch this show again, I used to love it lol.

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Get Homework Help here!

I'm Mexican/American
I'm a roman catholic
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
EDawg2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EDawg2011 wrote:

A year or two ago, I played this snowboard project. There was a timer and it was 2D. The level was also mostly flat. I vaguely remember not being able to find it!
Edit: The game probably also had pixel art.
bruh why is no one responding

Please note that I may sometimes make a mistake and give wrong information.

Can you please put this at/near the top of your signature and tell people that tag spam isn't allowed and it manipulates the algorithm, to start a chain and spread the word? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747346/?page=1#post-7864829 - Thanks, @EDawg2011.

But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a chest I couldn't have seen before.

(Highlight text + down arrow + shift to see the rest of my signature.)

Help find out who ate @cheddargirl's signature! l me when i accidentally spread misinformation l Platformer Skibidi

<0-0::sensing>//This is Charles; he protects my signature from evil kumquats.
when I'm spawned::events hat//This is the code Charles' brain runs on.
forever
if <[100] > (distance to [an evil kumquat v])> then
delete the evil kumquat::control
end
end

Be moist.

-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EDawg2011 wrote:

EDawg2011 wrote:

A year or two ago, I played this snowboard project. There was a timer and it was 2D. The level was also mostly flat. I vaguely remember not being able to find it!
cuz no one has any idea what it is, prob

Get Homework Help here!

I'm Mexican/American
I'm a roman catholic
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

Yeah it was Guy's Grocery Games

Shuckle Spin Duo. Shift + down arrow
Join the Shuckle Cult
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

EDawg2011 wrote:

EDawg2011 wrote:

Sorry, I was wrapping up the Supermarket Sweep case(s) and looking into the Basil's world: learn BSL with Basil thing.

I can look. It was on Scratch, right? Do you remember if it was popular and where you found it? (i.e. front page, studio, search)

Edit: After about 5 seconds of looking, I found something that might match your descriptions. Was it by any chance Snowboard Sam?

Last edited by Nes1Owe_Alt (Dec. 12, 2023 14:56:25)

Shift+Down to scroll

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

YES! IT'S supermarket sweep. TYSM! I'mma watch this show again, I used to love it lol.

NinjaDog10J wrote:

Yeah it was Guy's Grocery Games
You're welcome.

(This took like 5 minutes to format neatly.)

Shift+Down to scroll

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Fun_Cupcake_i81 wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Anything found yet? I can start a search for it.
Edited Edit: Grabbed the information, and found a location… I found a phone number of (+44) 124-422-0071, but what really intrigued me was that the location is blurred out on Google Maps I'm thinking that with the blurred location, and the absence of anything about their products or company anywhere on the internet, maybe they had their data cleared via GDPR laws? However, the phone number there raises a problem, that and because I'm from the USA, I have pretty much no knowledge of GDPR so I have no clue how it works other than a little bit of information obtained while researching @gdpr0000001. Anyone from Europe (or someone with a working knowledge of GDPR) wanna help prove/disprove my theory?
Hmm, that's very interesting! I've never seen entire buildings blurred out like that on there before!
GDPR has nothing on businesses as a whole as far as I'm aware.
Well, Speciality Software could be a developer's alias. And if it's only 1 person, I'm sure they could do something. Anyone wanna try dialing the number? I don't have a phone.

Edit: I found a website and an email.
Edit 2: Sent them an email, but forgot to change my alias. (._.)

Last edited by Nes1Owe_Alt (Dec. 13, 2023 15:43:02)

Shift+Down to scroll

EngineerRunner
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

EngineerRunner wrote:

EngineerRunner wrote:

bump because i have a very interesting piece of lost media.

so, i was browsing through library catalogues (because i clearly don't have anything better to do) for funny things and terrible educational games, when i found this listing in Liverpool (i don't live anywhere near there, but i've visited quite a lot) for a game called “Basil's world: explore BSL with Basil”. that sounded mildly interesting, so i searched for an iso. but when i searched google, there was no results. searching with quotes, 0 results. rearranging the words, no results. even on the page on the library, there was no records of it ever being available. all i had to go off of was that it was published by “Speciality Software” in 1997. so, i sent the contact email on their very barebones website a message, but i doubt they'll get back to me any time soon.

so, does anybody have any information about this game?
bump
Anything found yet? I can start a search for it.
Edited Edit: Grabbed the information, and found a location… I found a phone number of (+44) 124-422-0071, but what really intrigued me was that the location is blurred out on Google Maps I'm thinking that with the blurred location, and the absence of anything about their products or company anywhere on the internet, maybe they had their data cleared via GDPR laws? However, the phone number there raises a problem, that and because I'm from the USA, I have pretty much no knowledge of GDPR so I have no clue how it works other than a little bit of information obtained while researching @gdpr0000001. Anyone from Europe (or someone with a working knowledge of GDPR) wanna help prove/disprove my theory?
could just be anybody, since the building looks just to be a flat

Last edited by EngineerRunner (Dec. 13, 2023 15:32:53)

social experiment: comment here to not get curator

simpsons and futurama fan

RickRoIler (the first l is a capital i) on PSN, NotXboxGamer765 on xbox (and by that i mean xbox 360), EngineerRunner on Minecraft (find me on hypixel)
also im on the orange cat social media as EngineerRunner

join the worst guild on hypixel with this command!!1/!/!?1/!/
/guild join los gamers

if any of my suggestions ever get accepted, i will have my profile picture set to Just Stamp The Ticket Man for 3 months

give internets pls

an australian cumquat ate my snag and onions

“maintainer” of Pyratch, a very simple text-focused frontend for Scratch
oh god am I becoming an ATer

when I am deleted ::hat control
ask (join (join [what the hell does ] (when I am deleted ::hat control)) [ do?]) and wait
create clone of [Stage v]
delete this project ::control
stop [eh, a few] sounds ::sound
casually taking over the forums:

this is what happens when school goes back in the US, scratch has like no activity

when I am deleted ::hat control

create clone of [Stage v]
delete this project ::control
stop [eh, a few] sounds ::sound
JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

i watched a cartoon when i was younger (around 5 in 2017) and i swear the show was something about a barbarian

i think it was called brian the barbarian or something like that

i need the full name because the actual name just faded from my head

PC specs: Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB ram, 1384GB of storage, GTX 1070 8GB.

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198904457121
My Roblox profile: https://web.roblox.com/users/524745942/profile
give me a internet if you wanna.: http://internetometer.com/give/50131
“I regret nothing.” - Postal dude, 2003.