Discuss Scratch

brooc210
Scratcher
100+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

excelguru wrote:

(#3447)
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope will be the last Mario game ever.
Proof: the Nintendo Switch has all of the main Mario subseries now. Mario Kart (the Mario Kart game on this system is a port, but it sells too well for any new ones), Mario Party, Mario Golf, Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, etc
The exceptions: Dr. Mario (got a mobile game instead), Mario & Luigi (died with AlphaDream and that one remake), Mario vs. Donkey Kong (nobody cares; raise your hand if you've heard of it)
Do not question me. I am always right.
There is no way you are even remotely close to being right. :mariohat

what u doing here? go make a new project!

DON'T click here
SunshineSparkles647
Scratcher
500+ posts

ah yes. the one game that my brother, my cousins and I failed to finish =')

~ωεlcomε~
select then shift+down
any pronouns. they/them is the main one
so i dont use scratch anymore? lmao
uh yeah uh please don't try to interact with me here. ive moved to tumbling, and my current youtube channel. i make mainly ninjago and monkie kid animations if youre interested haha

old intro if you're that desperate:
hi, i'm SunshineSparkles647/Sunnianne. My main youtube channel is currently Sunnianne, ( https://youtube.com/@sunnnianne ) which I have most likely moved to. To make a long story short, I feel Scratch is too limited and heavily flawed, so I moved to my youtube channel. I'll still check here now and then.

—————————————–

so uhh, blue button on my profile? i'm too short to reach it
I have too many websites. i'm at Carrd atm, but Resite and this custom website i made (link doesn't work anymore) are others. i DONT control Resite and the custom site anymore.
( •̀ ω •́ ✧)//kumquat eater-?

imagine someone else also thought of Ninjago/Sonic Crosseover. That would be much of a coincidence. Yeah, like someone did do that. Wait, that's rea-
this happens to be the bottom of the siggy-
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does anyone notice that the buttons on Mario's overalls are gold now? They have always been that way in Smash but now they are in the main games.

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
1Oaktree2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

excelguru wrote:

Does anyone notice that the buttons on Mario's overalls are gold now? They have always been that way in Smash but now they are in the main games.
I always thought it was meant to be gold, but they just put it yellow to make it look simpler

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1Oaktree2 wrote:

excelguru wrote:

I always thought it was meant to be gold, but they just put it yellow to make it look simpler
That's actually not the weirdest thing. As you can see here, Mario's sprite has become much more detailed compared to the Wii U era, but the other characters have barely changed (Peach's brooch is now golden too, but that's the only thing). The M on Mario's hat is now made of individual strands, while Waluigi's whole costume looks like it is made of rubber. The in-game models are less differentiated.

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i have yet to beat new super mario bros wii even tho i beat every other new super mario bros game
i dont even think my dad beat nsmbw and hes been playing it for longer than i have

Marc92020
i do stuff

image updates whenever i check
1Oaktree2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

excelguru wrote:

1Oaktree2 wrote:

excelguru wrote:

That's actually not the weirdest thing. As you can see here, Mario's sprite has become much more detailed compared to the Wii U era, but the other characters have barely changed (Peach's brooch is now golden too, but that's the only thing). The M on Mario's hat is now made of individual strands, while Waluigi's whole costume looks like it is made of rubber. The in-game models are less differentiated.
Maybe it is! Who knows. Maybe they just reuse models of Wario and Waluigi rather than improving them like the main characters. I honestly think of they were improved then they would look great.

ThePuyoPopper
Scratcher
100+ posts

So anyone else really disappointed with the Mario strikers battle league roster? I’ve been tired of the whole ‘release the game first, finish it later’ tactic but this game is the worst offender of this imo. Main characters like Daisy and Diddy are missing and having only ten playable characters was a um…interesting choice

Last edited by ThePuyoPopper (July 12, 2022 00:50:50)

If you know me from the sonic forums here, that was from someone who I shared the account with. Lol I don’t really talk on the fourms lol
brooc210
Scratcher
100+ posts

GaleemDharkon wrote:

(#3381)
gratulation

DON'T click here
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mario Movie looks great! I like Chris's take on the Mario voice. Can't go wrong with a little Brooklyn.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

1Oaktree2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Mario Movie looks great! I like Chris's take on the Mario voice. Can't go wrong with a little Brooklyn.
Personally I don't like his voice, but everything else looks great. I really like those penguins too. Can't wait to hear more. Also here's a cool website I found

brooc210
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
repeat until <[Super Mario Bros. The Movie v] is released::sensing>
broadcast[hype v]and wait
end
watch[Super Mario Bros. The Movie v]::control

Last edited by brooc210 (Oct. 8, 2022 16:01:59)

DON'T click here
sukune
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

“I'm an orca on a stroll.” | my actual voice! | ask me for my business card
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope is

A Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle sequel
A Super Mario Sunshine sequel because of cleaning up g o o p
Super Mario Galaxy 3 because of space and rosalina
A Mario & Luigi game because of controlling multiple characters in a real time-turn based hybrid combat system
A Super Paper Mario sequel because sparks kind of remind me of pixls

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

excelguru wrote:

A Mario & Luigi game because of controlling multiple characters in a real time-turn based hybrid combat system
The sparks are part luma so I do not think it is a Paper Mario sequel but the rest I do agree with.

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Mario Movie looks like it might actually be good, still on the fence about Pratt being Mario though.

Doobus Goobus as Phoenix Wright wrote:

“Maya last time you slipped on a giant banana peel, flew into outer space, landed in the country of Turkey where your hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife except your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and there was a record of airport tickets you ordered online of you going to Turkey at that exact time which you apparently ordered while you were sleepwalking.”
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wario1027 wrote:

The Mario Movie looks like it might actually be good, still on the fence about Pratt being Mario though.
His voice is just off-putting

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
1Oaktree2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

excelguru wrote:

It's only the first one to me.

Scratch2849 wrote:

Wario1027 wrote:

His voice is just off-putting
I don't like the voice acting. The Mario games had perfectly fine voice actors and I do not know why they hired new people. Probably just because the voice actors are celebrities and everyone has to be famous now.

ThePuyoPopper wrote:

So anyone else really disappointed with the Mario strikers battle league roster? I’ve been tired of the whole ‘release the game first, finish it later’ tactic but this game is the worst offender of this imo. Main characters like Daisy and Diddy are missing and having only ten playable characters was a um…interesting choice
Daisy and Diddy are added now, so that's good. I might get the game for Christmas.

C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

What does that make Meowser?