Discuss Scratch

TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

Should we add this new Silly Superhero profile picture trend to the article titled, “Account and User Icon Trends?”

I’m bumping this up from a page ago; no one’s really responding with anything (with the exception of a non-wikian), and I’m curious about whether we should do this.
Is there some sort of studio or something where we can see how many people are actually participating?

Last edited by TheGlassPenguin (April 18, 2022 20:07:41)

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

Should we add this new Silly Superhero profile picture trend to the article titled, “Account and User Icon Trends?”

I’m bumping this up from a page ago; no one’s really responding with anything (with the exception of a non-wikian), and I’m curious about whether we should do this.
Is there some sort of studio or something where we can see how many people are actually participating?

There’s an SDS for it here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/31381818 However, most users there don’t have the pfp. However, I’ll list all the users who I can think of that had done it before:

@-gr
@historical_supa
@getbent
@bigpuppy
@-Accio-
@Adzboy
@jackson49 (I think)
@mbrick2
@coderwe2
@7salad3salad
@ChanseyLoverForever
@plagg_catnoir
@JellTon
@-ScratchDesign-
@111010911

Among others that I can’r remember at the moment. I’ll updated the list when I think of more.

Last edited by Super_Scratch_Bros20 (April 20, 2022 02:10:43)

| SSB20 Fan Club | ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴏɪsᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ | Lists of Suggestions | Playability |
| Forum Stats | Monarchy of Moist Topic | Notebook |

If you say _cupcake_ on my profile, you get a free cupcake from Rick Astley!
960times10_5is106044
Scratcher
500+ posts

In this article: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Project_Compression
I found a citation!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6002094
Replace the citation needed tag with that post.

Check it out:

Also, check out the Mineral Fish Topic (not by me) and the Numberblocks Fish Topic.
Press Shift+Down to see the rest.

You found me!
Greypath
Scratcher
71 posts

saga

Greypath - Good Projects!
|| Indian || Professional Coder || Poet ||

“The way which you thought the least, was the most effective way.”
- Greypath

Variable Complex Project

jask82006
Scratcher
100+ posts

It would be a good idea 'cause lots of Scratchers changed their pfp to the Silly Superhero one.

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

-Snip-

There is a studio with the Scratchers having superhero pfp. It started with SDS Curators changing their pfp to Superhero one as an April Fools' Prank (A day prior to April Fools' day) but it got a lot of attention when the icon creator for this pfp was shared.

Horrorfan86
Scratcher
21 posts

AfraidRacer wrote:

AAAH! The Scratch Wiki has turned PURPLE!
Its just addons BRUH.

This is my signature and it appears automatically below ALL posts i make,To change yours go to the bottom and find Change your signature,then click on that and get signature changing!

The Whirl Revenge-venge
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
williamtest_account
Scratcher
54 posts

how do i turned off notiflications

hello i'm the noob type
  • bad at games
  • don't get memes very much
wangat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jask82006 wrote:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

-Snip-

There is a studio with the Scratchers having superhero pfp. It started with SDS Curators changing their pfp to Superhero one as an April Fools' Prank (A day prior to April Fools' day) but it got a lot of attention when the icon creator for this pfp was shared.
I'm not sure this is a widely known enough trend to be added to the article, as this not many people currently have a superhero cat icon (in the studio linked above, only 13 users actually have the icon). In addition, this was spread mainly through the SDS and not much of the other areas of the site.

However, I will bring it up to the other EW's for their thoughts.

Last edited by kaj (March 32nd 00:00:00)

| wangat | 2K+ forum posts! | =^..^= |
———
| he/him | christian | ravenclaw | html | tagnaw |
———
| Camp Counselor | SWC Reviewer | SDS Helper | Forum Helper | Experienced Wikian |
———
❝ =^..^= ❞ — =^..^=
SS_Zarak
Scratcher
29 posts

How to make a platformer and then make it a mobile friendly one?
Epenguin102
Scratcher
54 posts

is there a scratch 1.5?

if <there is a scratch 1.5> then
thats cool
end
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Epenguin102 wrote:

is there a scratch 1.5?

if <there is a scratch 1.5> then
thats cool
end
Sadly, no. The final version of Scratch 1.4 was version 1.4.0.6.

Highlight+Shift+Down to view the rest of my signature!

Hellooooo! I'm k0d3rrr, a fairly well-known Scratcher who likes tries to make constructive comments. I make music and draw art!
I also make random projects whenever I have no idea when to make.

I post often on the Suggestions forum, and also the Questions about Scratch forum, but I also post on the Things I'm Making and Creating and Things I'm Reading and Playing forums, too, as well as Advanced Topics, Help with Scripts (rarely), and Project Ideas!

Did I just have my quote replied to by an ST member?! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/610951/?page=1#post-6376612

fornite

You're using 'EVILCODE VERSION 2.0', LICENSE: 'HACKERALERT HACKED1.0'
Note: This isn't real, of course. This is only fictitious.

hide <virus.exe> inside <scratch.List_freerobuxcodegenerator.txt>

function 'WriteDataFile_freerobuxcodegenerator';
download.Type = 'Background'
start download <virus.exe>

function 'DownloadFinished';
run download <virus.exe> to user (scratch.Username:Get())

The wisest thing I've ever said.
Epenguin102
Scratcher
54 posts

ok what about scratch 2.1
Chibiterasu45
Scratcher
21 posts

williamtest_account wrote:

how do i turned off notiflications
Unfollow the discussion

…╲┊╱▔▔▔ ╱ ▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
▕┊╲▔▔▔╱┊▏┈▂▂┈┈┈┈╲
╱┈┏╮┊╭┓┈╲┈╲┈╲┈┈┈▕
╱┈╰┛┊┗╯┈╲┈▕┈▕▂╱┈▕
╱╱╲┈┊┈╱╲╲┈▕┈┈┈┈┈╱
┊┊┊╲▆╱┊┊┊┊┊╲▂▂▂

slap83
Scratcher
100+ posts

i need help with something. what is the whole deal with classes?

also, i know an underrated scratcher, and griffpatch commented on one of his projects. he is an amazing coder, and deserves a shoutout.
GamesLibrary
Hey, peeps. Noobs keep asking me to follow them. I ain't gonna follow on request or do f4f, ok? Im sick and tired of new scratchers begging for follows. So look for some other fool to follow you when you haven't done anything to GET you follows, ok? I mean no disrespect to anyone, but I will never, ever, EVER follow people without a reason.
ahmetlii
Scratcher
500+ posts

Epenguin102 wrote:

ok what about scratch 2.1
Nope, it also doesn't exist as well. Additionally, you can check out the wiki's list for Scratch Versions
Plus, this is Community Portal, which is not for asking informations you can easily reach with a search in the wiki. You'd rather try your chance at Questions about Scratch for further questions about Scratch itself.

Türkçe Scratch Viki'ye katılın!
Türk Scratch'çiler için Türk Scratch'çiler yapıyor.

gatgatcode
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chibiterasu45 wrote:

-gr wrote:

Wiki Dark Mode Problem:

When using the dark mode on the Wiki in the visual editor, the text is almost un-readable. Please see the linked screenshot.
Oooh thought it was for turbowarp!
no not that

gatgatcode wrote:

gatgatcode wrote:

are there tips here? im on dark mode
please make progress on this bug

Profile!
if <mario exists::operators>then{
see [mario v]::events
}::control
My browser: MS-Edge
My os: Windows 11
ConOS! Click here to apply
gatgatcode
Scratcher
100+ posts

gatgatcode wrote:

Chibiterasu45 wrote:

-gr wrote:

Wiki Dark Mode Problem:

When using the dark mode on the Wiki in the visual editor, the text is almost un-readable. Please see the linked screenshot.
Oooh thought it was for turbowarp!
no not that

gatgatcode wrote:

gatgatcode wrote:

are there tips here? im on dark mode
please make progress on this bug
i want my eyes please

Profile!
if <mario exists::operators>then{
see [mario v]::events
}::control
My browser: MS-Edge
My os: Windows 11
ConOS! Click here to apply
slap83
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wonder something… so, why do we need a scratch wiki account in order to put things on the wiki? doesn't it just seem more logical to let anybody who is a scratcher(not new scratcher)sign in to the wiki with their scratch account?

also, i know an underrated scratcher, and griffpatch commented on one of his projects. he is an amazing coder, and deserves a shoutout.
GamesLibrary
Hey, peeps. Noobs keep asking me to follow them. I ain't gonna follow on request or do f4f, ok? Im sick and tired of new scratchers begging for follows. So look for some other fool to follow you when you haven't done anything to GET you follows, ok? I mean no disrespect to anyone, but I will never, ever, EVER follow people without a reason.
Adzboy
Scratcher
500+ posts

slap83 wrote:

I wonder something… so, why do we need a scratch wiki account in order to put things on the wiki? doesn't it just seem more logical to let anybody who is a scratcher(not new scratcher)sign in to the wiki with their scratch account?
They might not be trustworthy and also might not have the necessary skills. Also, chances are there would be a lot of vandalism which would be too much for the Admins.

Imagine this: Lots of users all having flame wars, causing vandalism and being rude. 3-4 Admins trying to stop them.

Last edited by Adzboy (May 1, 2022 11:36:15)

FallenDoesGaming
Scratcher
4 posts

hey i'm not sure if this goes here but can someone make and updated guide on how to make a tower defense game in the forums?

Last edited by FallenDoesGaming (May 1, 2022 11:36:57)