-penandpaper-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Synchronize Trilogy: rants, excerpts, and anything that belongs in a pigpen

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

Left: “Chasm”; and thats Corsian and Cerulene.
Right: Top right is Syano with his cup o' coffee (ridiculously proud of this one lol); left and under that is designs for a game cactus_bob and i are making (so no relevance to Synchronize); bottom is Erriém.

Left: Top left is Aeneron and Corsian as a kid; right of that is a dog with Victini ears (no Synchro relevance); top right is dog lumps (spotted one is Stripes, corgi is Radish, no Synchro relevance); beneath is… an I with eyelashes?? so NSR?; under Cors & Aener is Petilil (still NSR); under that is Iannon (FINALLY something synchro) and the words say “Always judging, Syroae. Always judging”; right is Vyrolian; bottom left is Exalia going “don't be a bully, technopaths have feelings too” and surprise, she's wearing sleeves; right of that is “pls boop Volexie”; “pls boop Bob” (Bob was unfortunately cut out from Synchro ); “pls boop Marco” (hes a Puffsqueelie); pls boop Toecat (NSR); next to Bob is Scambers, a creature cactus_bob made up
Right: Top left is unfinished Karesa; robe designs for Aefeld, Valedair, Gailete, and Caieth; under is some descriptions & a stupid pants joke*; Hope Dennis's Spore uniform wing; Exalia and her sleeves again and also a history of the entire world reference; a lot of things that have wings (dog lump, just a wing, duck, fish, Wynaut, turtle)

*“In Gailete, no one wears pants but rich guys. In Aefeld, it's up to you to decide to wear pants. In Caieth, it's okay not to wear pants, but watch out for ticks & mosquitoes & other *. In Valedair, if you don't wear pants, Corsian will send robot dinos after you.”
nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
thanky thank

boop boop boop boopity boop boop bop

there's no place like index

why do Java programmers wear glasses? because they can't c#
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

Right: Top right is Syano with his cup o' coffee (ridiculously proud of this one lol); left and under that is designs for a game cactus_bob and i are making (so no relevance to Synchronize); bottom is Erriém.

Left: Top left is Aeneron and Corsian as a kid; right of that is a dog with Victini ears (no Synchro relevance); top right is dog lumps (spotted one is Stripes, corgi is Radish, no Synchro relevance); beneath is… an I with eyelashes?? so NSR?; under Cors & Aener is Petilil (still NSR); under that is Iannon (FINALLY something synchro) and the words say “Always judging, Syroae. Always judging”; right is Vyrolian; bottom left is Exalia going “don't be a bully, technopaths have feelings too” and surprise, she's wearing sleeves; right of that is “pls boop Volexie”; “pls boop Bob” (Bob was unfortunately cut out from Synchro ); “pls boop Marco” (hes a Puffsqueelie); pls boop Toecat (NSR); next to Bob is Scambers, a creature cactus_bob made up
Right: Top left is unfinished Karesa; robe designs for Aefeld, Valedair, Gailete, and Caieth; under is some descriptions & a stupid pants joke*; Hope Dennis's Spore uniform wing; Exalia and her sleeves again and also a history of the entire world reference; a lot of things that have wings (dog lump, just a wing, duck, fish, Wynaut, turtle)

*“In Gailete, no one wears pants but rich guys. In Aefeld, it's up to you to decide to wear pants. In Caieth, it's okay not to wear pants, but watch out for ticks & mosquitoes & other *. In Valedair, if you don't wear pants, Corsian will send robot dinos after you.”
nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
thanky thank

think thank theronk thonk
boppity boop bop blopity boop beep KIDZ BOP

bee
-penandpaper-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
thanky thank

yes

cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

-penandpaper- wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
thanky thank

yes

yes

is this going to keep going weirdo?

yes.

bee
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
thanky thank

yes

yes

yes.
absolutely not
sure
boop
boppity boop
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
thanky thank

yes

yes

yes.
absolutely not
sure
boop
boppity boop
see it already did
tank thank boop boppity boop

bee
Kitty0730
Scratcher
100+ posts

woah man
I think Ursulina may need need to calm down there

thIS CAN'T BE THE CREDITS YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT, YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT GIRL AND I'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER AND I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOVER!!1!!
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

“THIS. IS. SCHWARP.” - the cactus ducks

Last edited by cactus_bob (Aug. 10, 2017 15:14:27)

bee
Kitty0730
Scratcher
100+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

it's beautiful

thIS CAN'T BE THE CREDITS YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT, YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT GIRL AND I'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER AND I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOVER!!1!!
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

haha

bee
Kitty0730
Scratcher
100+ posts

woh man such quick replies

cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

you too

bee
-penandpaper-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
thanky thank

yes

yes

yes.

Yesh it is

cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok it shouldnt because we need to stay on topic

why isnt there a hydropath dargonblood
Cerulene

bee
-penandpaper-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

ok it shouldnt because we need to stay on topic

why isnt there a hydropath dargonblood
Cerulene
yep, we do

cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

replies

bee
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitty0730 wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

it's beautiful
Schwarp: A war in heat saving mode. Typically in a grocery store.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SINCE IT'S GETTING OFF TOPIC I'LL POST SOMETHIING ON TOPIC!

Corsian would like you to wear pants

Edit: also since i'm supposed to be doing math and naturally i don't want to, i made a studio with all my synchro projects https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4208582 theres spoilers in some of em tho

Last edited by cheese-duck (Aug. 10, 2017 18:00:16)

cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok. Seriously. Do we NEED to post anything else here?

bee
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

Ok. Seriously. Do we NEED to post anything else here?
I think it's just the two of us…