bee
Kitty0730
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Synchronize Trilogy: rants, excerpts, and anything that belongs in a pigpen

oooooh there's a new one!
'Evlon and jellyfish'

wAT

thIS CAN'T BE THE CREDITS YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT, YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT GIRL AND I'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER AND I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOVER!!1!!
Kitty0730
Scratcher
100+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

Pork and beans and…
SPAM
Cheese and SPAM
Pork and beans and cheese

O!
Open sandwich.
ahem
i don't like ches
hahahahahahaplsdon'tkillmehahahahahaha

thIS CAN'T BE THE CREDITS YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT, YOU WERE THE LIMELIGHT GIRL AND I'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER AND I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOVER!!1!!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitty0730 wrote:

oooooh there's a new one!
'Evlon and jellyfish'

wAT
well i was scrolling through firelight trying to find a new quote and uh
“evlon and jellyfish” popped out and i started laughing.
i think i know what my next one's gonna be though… idk if it'll make any sense either ‘cause it’s an Eric quote……
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

for your convenience, i edited it out.

Last edited by cactus_bob (Aug. 8, 2017 00:14:45)

bee
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

you know…
CHEESE
duck…

also
advertise advertise

Dude.
i'm serious.
STOP SPAMMING.
this is NOT a place for you to annoy me. do that in real life. do that on a project that no one views. but keep it OUT of here or else I'm going to unleash Corsian's robot dinos on you.

though they probably wouldn't attack if you're wearing pants
-penandpaper-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I NEED TO READ THIS.

there's no place like index

why do Java programmers wear glasses? because they can't c#
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-penandpaper- wrote:

I NEED TO READ THIS.
i do post some excerpts now and then

theyre bad
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

dont worry mine are worse than yours

bee
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HEEEEEEELP GUYS
so i came up with this genius (not) idea of the Twin Arrows.
i don't know what they do, though.

so basically:
- Auresce made them for Cerulene and Vyrolian to use (idk who they're supposed to use them on)
- somehow Sygmius got ahold of Cerulene's arrow and shot Vyrolian with it
- right before Vyrolian died, he gave Corsian his arrow
- in the final battle in Synchronize, Cameron uses the remaining arrow (idk how)
- i think the arrows have some connection or something with each other, hence the name Twin Arrows

but i don't know what do do with the arrows •-•
heeelp
Kitty0730
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

HEEEEEEELP GUYS

so basically:
- Auresce made them for Cerulene and Vyrolian to use (idk who they're supposed to use them on)
- in the final battle in Synchronize, Cameron uses the remaining arrow (idk how)
- i think the arrows have some connection or something with each other, hence the name Twin Arrows

heeelp
I think I'll need some more information about the backstory of the Twin Arrows, some questions I have are;
- Where were the Twin Arrows created?
- How were the Twin Arrows Created?
~ Were they created with magic? Or were they created normally?
- Do the Twin Arrows have some special magic/material to make them special/powerful?
- Do you have any idea why Sygmius shot Vyrolian?
- Did Vyrolian survive the shoot? (from the arrow duh) (also is that proper grammar? idk and idc anymore)
~ Did Sygmius want Vyrolian to die?
- Do the Twin Arrows work like a bow and arrow thingy? (probably, but I'm still slightly confused)

Once you're done answering these questions, maybe you'll know what to do the Twin Arrows now! It also sounds like an interesting concept, and I'm sure it'll grow : D

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitty0730 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

HEEEEEEELP GUYS

so basically:

heeelp
I think I'll need some more information about the backstory of the Twin Arrows, some questions I have are;
- Where were the Twin Arrows created?
- How were the Twin Arrows Created?
~ Were they created with magic? Or were they created normally?
- Do the Twin Arrows have some special magic/material to make them special/powerful?
- Do you have any idea why Sygmius shot Vyrolian?
- Did Vyrolian survive the shoot? (from the arrow duh) (also is that proper grammar? idk and idc anymore)
~ Did Sygmius want Vyrolian to die?
- Do the Twin Arrows work like a bow and arrow thingy? (probably, but I'm still slightly confused)

Once you're done answering these questions, maybe you'll know what to do the Twin Arrows now! It also sounds like an interesting concept, and I'm sure it'll grow : D
oooh thanks :O
1) idk…. probably in Auresce's workshop lol
2) Magic definitely. Auresce probably sat down with a bunch of arrow materials and started magicking the heck out of them.
3) idk maybe the tip's made of Calybis metal
4) because Sygmius wants to kill all the Dragonbloods
5) nope ;-; (and yes sygmius totally wanted him to die)
6) yeah
-penandpaper-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

I NEED TO READ THIS.

theyre bad
good

they can't be that bad

Last edited by -penandpaper- (Aug. 8, 2017 18:33:43)

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-penandpaper- wrote:

I NEED TO READ THIS.

theyre bad
good

they can't be that bad
i guess not, because i'd purposely choose the presentable parts

…oh hi
heeello
no i'm not waiting 60 seconds NOPE
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YAYY PICTURE TIME

Left: “Chasm”; and thats Corsian and Cerulene.
Right: Top right is Syano with his cup o' coffee (ridiculously proud of this one lol); left and under that is designs for a game cactus_bob and i are making (so no relevance to Synchronize); bottom is Erriém.

Left: Top left is Aeneron and Corsian as a kid; right of that is a dog with Victini ears (no Synchro relevance); top right is dog lumps (spotted one is Stripes, corgi is Radish, no Synchro relevance); beneath is… an I with eyelashes?? so NSR?; under Cors & Aener is Petilil (still NSR); under that is Iannon (FINALLY something synchro) and the words say “Always judging, Syroae. Always judging”; right is Vyrolian; bottom left is Exalia going “don't be a bully, technopaths have feelings too” and surprise, she's wearing sleeves; right of that is “pls boop Volexie”; “pls boop Bob” (Bob was unfortunately cut out from Synchro ); “pls boop Marco” (hes a Puffsqueelie); pls boop Toecat (NSR); next to Bob is Scambers, a creature cactus_bob made up
Right: Top left is unfinished Karesa; robe designs for Aefeld, Valedair, Gailete, and Caieth; under is some descriptions & a stupid pants joke*; Hope Dennis's Spore uniform wing; Exalia and her sleeves again and also a history of the entire world reference; a lot of things that have wings (dog lump, just a wing, duck, fish, Wynaut, turtle)

*“In Gailete, no one wears pants but rich guys. In Aefeld, it's up to you to decide to wear pants. In Caieth, it's okay not to wear pants, but watch out for ticks & mosquitoes & other *. In Valedair, if you don't wear pants, Corsian will send robot dinos after you.”
-penandpaper-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

Right: Top right is Syano with his cup o' coffee (ridiculously proud of this one lol); left and under that is designs for a game cactus_bob and i are making (so no relevance to Synchronize); bottom is Erriém.

Left: Top left is Aeneron and Corsian as a kid; right of that is a dog with Victini ears (no Synchro relevance); top right is dog lumps (spotted one is Stripes, corgi is Radish, no Synchro relevance); beneath is… an I with eyelashes?? so NSR?; under Cors & Aener is Petilil (still NSR); under that is Iannon (FINALLY something synchro) and the words say “Always judging, Syroae. Always judging”; right is Vyrolian; bottom left is Exalia going “don't be a bully, technopaths have feelings too” and surprise, she's wearing sleeves; right of that is “pls boop Volexie”; “pls boop Bob” (Bob was unfortunately cut out from Synchro ); “pls boop Marco” (hes a Puffsqueelie); pls boop Toecat (NSR); next to Bob is Scambers, a creature cactus_bob made up
Right: Top left is unfinished Karesa; robe designs for Aefeld, Valedair, Gailete, and Caieth; under is some descriptions & a stupid pants joke*; Hope Dennis's Spore uniform wing; Exalia and her sleeves again and also a history of the entire world reference; a lot of things that have wings (dog lump, just a wing, duck, fish, Wynaut, turtle)

*“In Gailete, no one wears pants but rich guys. In Aefeld, it's up to you to decide to wear pants. In Caieth, it's okay not to wear pants, but watch out for ticks & mosquitoes & other *. In Valedair, if you don't wear pants, Corsian will send robot dinos after you.”
nice art

boop

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-penandpaper- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

YAYY PICTURE TIME

nice art

boop
thank

boopity bop boop
Kitty0730
Scratcher
100+ posts

“thank”

cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

she says that all the time in real life

bee
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cactus_bob wrote:

she says that all the time in real life