Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Activity Check!

Please respond by September to stay active, otherwise you could be fired.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check!

hi

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

78ch3 wrote:

novotab51 wrote:

novotab51 wrote:

Hi! can you make me a project review, please? Thanks!

Username: novotab51
Harshness: 25/100
Project to review (include link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/222532211/
When needed: ASAP, but no rush
Other: nothing
Bump
We are currently conducting an activity check due to low staff activity. This order will be put on hold until staff are active.
Ok!
jordan1060
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

novotab51 wrote:

novotab51 wrote:

Hi! can you make me a project review, please? Thanks!

Username: novotab51
Harshness: 25/100
Project to review (include link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/222532211/
When needed: ASAP, but no rush
Other: nothing
Bump
We are currently conducting an activity check due to low staff activity. This order will be put on hold until staff are active.
I'm here
smartzx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @Smartzx
Job wanted: Art, Reviews, Ideas, Advertising
Activity: 4 - 5 hours a day
Experience: A lot
Work examples(provide links): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/188826341/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194904447/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/236983452/
Scratcher status?: Yes
How old is your oldest account?: 3 years 9 months
Alt accounts: No active ones
Following shop?: Yes
Following studio?: Yes
How many shops do you work at?: 5 so far
Other: Can you notify me on my profile if I am hired?

Does anyone know where I can find an ACTIVE Big Brother AUDITION studio? Pweeez tell me. (I'm also find with the Amazing Race, but not Survivor)
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3, as I already mentioned, I am very busy on other stuff, so I wont be active, anyways, I think I'll take novotab51's order. Probably coming after 1 or 2 days.

((づ。◕‿‿◕。::sensing)づ::sensing) // This is "Mini-Bloky". He protects my signature from the kumquats!
How many Block Requests we can get? Please request! Check @78ch3's Everything Shop, too!
when gf clicked :: #B46200
vector :: #C56B00
scratch :: #DA8B00
blocks! :: control
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

Y'know what?
S c r e w w a i t i n g
Project Name: Scratch Cat needs a new phone
Author: novotab51

Coding: 67% Using glide blocks is a bad idea, and you didn't move the Scratch Cat through all the animation.

Art: 42% The graphics are lazy, and the Scratch Cat in real life places doesn't really look good.

Animation: 78% The animation is poorly coded, but the storyline is funny, so props for that.

Overall: 187/300

Overall comment: The animation needs polishing, I hope the next episode comes out better.
Suggestions: Polish the animation, add better graphics and a longer story should be good.
—————————————————————————————————
Review provided by Penguin5664 from 78ch3’s Everything Shop.
78ch3, most of the things provided on the review template are not here because I had to do it from scratch, you need to add a Animation Review template.

((づ。◕‿‿◕。::sensing)づ::sensing) // This is "Mini-Bloky". He protects my signature from the kumquats!
How many Block Requests we can get? Please request! Check @78ch3's Everything Shop, too!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smartzx wrote:

Work examples(provide links): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/188826341/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194904447/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/236983452/

smartzx wrote:

Sorry, but you need 500 posts to join. This is only to make sure you are active on the forums. However, your projects are good and if you can confirm you have at least 425 posts I can get you a job for art.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Heyheypizza111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Advertising:
One advertisement per order.
Username:Heyheypizza111
What to advertise: SaTP Collab
How long?: a week? or 4 days?
Special items(text, banner etc): banner is on studio
When needed: now please
Other: collab is here

Heyheypizza111
Scratcher
100+ posts

((づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ) 

Heyheypizza111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Heyheypizza111 wrote:

Advertising:
also can i be a partner of your shop?

smartzx
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

smartzx wrote:

smartzx wrote:

Sorry, but you need 500 posts to join. This is only to make sure you are active on the forums. However, your projects are good and if you can confirm you have at least 425 posts I can get you a job for art.
If I take a few orders and they turn out well, can I dodge the posts thing? (I'm super active on forums, but I just can't find things to post on)

Does anyone know where I can find an ACTIVE Big Brother AUDITION studio? Pweeez tell me. (I'm also find with the Amazing Race, but not Survivor)
novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

Penguin5664 wrote:

Y'know what?
S c r e w w a i t i n g
Project Name: Scratch Cat needs a new phone
Author: novotab51

Coding: 67% Using glide blocks is a bad idea, and you didn't move the Scratch Cat through all the animation.

Art: 42% The graphics are lazy, and the Scratch Cat in real life places doesn't really look good.

Animation: 78% The animation is poorly coded, but the storyline is funny, so props for that.

Overall: 187/300

Overall comment: The animation needs polishing, I hope the next episode comes out better.
Suggestions: Polish the animation, add better graphics and a longer story should be good.
—————————————————————————————————
Review provided by Penguin5664 from 78ch3’s Everything Shop.
78ch3, most of the things provided on the review template are not here because I had to do it from scratch, you need to add a Animation Review template.
Thanks for your review!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Heyheypizza111 wrote:

((づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ) 
Please don’t blockspam.

Heyheypizza111 wrote:

Heyheypizza111 wrote:

Advertising:
also can i be a partner of your shop?
Sorry, but we don’t partner with Collabs.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Aug. 13, 2018 20:04:27)

870xpr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: 870xpr
Idea: I need two ideas for some games. Can you come up with simple yet also complicated ideas? (sry for inconvenience) Ya know, like one you would find as an app.
Other: None

Something that I feel like nobody notices about me is that I exist -870xpr
Hi, I'm 870xpr! I love programming in HTML5, CSS3, and Javascript (I'm also learning Python but so far I don't like it too much). I like creating games in Scratch, researching (for both entertainment and academic purposes), staying indoors… and existing.

Endless Expedition - An Endless Platformer
A Very Generic Platformer
870xpr's Pen Text Engine
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Scratcher
71 posts

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check!

nobody orders a code script

I mean I try to help with scripts but everyone else keeps answering them first
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

novotab51 wrote:

Thanks for your review!
No problem, I go a bit serious when it comes to reviewing projects and stuff.

Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check!

idk why you ignore my messages but
meow meow I'm a cow

ideapad-320
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Advertising:
Username: Ideapad-320
What to advertise:Scratch cat explores mit
How long?:what you think will be most effective
Special items(text, banner etc):Cool!
awesome!
animation!
you will like it!
Please view!
You will like it!
When needed:ASAP
Other:

This is my siggy.
Can't wait for FRC water game!
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

sorry for the inactivity. i will try to be more active

hi..

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]