Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

78ch3 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

I think this shop is too strict on rules! Maybe, instead of being so strict, loosen up a bit.
We need to make sure we have as much detail as possible to make our products as good as they can be. We cannot just take vague bits of info to make a dull, terrible product. We need lots of info.
Yeah but how many posts someone has doesn't affect how good they are at scratch. Also, they should be able to write ‘N/A’ in the boxes, because it signifies that they don't want any of those things.
We need detail otherwise the order is deemed undoable.
The posts stuff is just a recommendation, and anything that is close (minimum of 400 posts) may be accepted.
But if they say ‘N/A’ for shadows, it clearly means they don't want shadows.
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

VIMAYE01 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

I think this shop is too strict on rules! Maybe, instead of being so strict, loosen up a bit.
Its true. it is way too strict.

Also my re-order

Username:vimaye01
Colors: Any
Description: thlnk you can turn my oc into a bfdi character. Examples:
When needed: as much time as you need.
Shadow: none
Format: none
Other: Nothing else
bump

hi..

purr101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: purr101
Job wanted: Moderator
Activity: N/A
Experience: Not a lot but, I'll give it a go!
Work examples(provide links): N/A
Scratcher status?: Yes
How old is your oldest account?: 1 year 10 months
Alt accounts: None
Following shop?: Yes
Following studio?: No
How many shops do you work at?: 5-8
Other: I'm active 3-4/5

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧**:

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

Art:
Max 2 banners, 3 backdrops, 1 thumbnail, 2 other per order
Username: @lillianna81 and my alt is @-profile_banners-
Banner/Backdrop/Thumbnail/Other: Logo!
Colours: I would like a light tan backdrop.
Description: I would like a pug (Black) wearing a Gryffindor scarf and pretending to be harry potter with the scar and glasses.
Animated?: No thank you!
When needed: I don't like setting deadlines but 4 of June 2018 please! sorry if I'm being too impatient
Other: Am I able to have it drawn in vector? Please notify me on my profile when it's finished!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

purr101 wrote:

Username: purr101
Job wanted: Moderator
Activity: N/A
Experience: Not a lot but, I'll give it a go!
Work examples(provide links): N/A
Scratcher status?: Yes
How old is your oldest account?: 1 year 10 months
Alt accounts: None
Following shop?: Yes
Following studio?: No
How many shops do you work at?: 5-8
Other: I'm active 3-4/5
Sorry, but there are a few things wrong with this:
You do not have enough posts to join. There may be exceptions, but you need to have 500.
You cannot blank out Options, because they are needed for hiring information.
Your activity is out of 10, as is experience. These numbers are both low and are insufficient to hire.
You did not provide work examples, and your projects are not up to my standards.

Sorry if this makes you upset, but we need quality users that can do quality work.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

Art:
Description: I would like a pug (Black) wearing a Gryffindor scarf and pretending to be harry potter with the scar and glasses.
When needed: I don't like setting deadlines but 4 of June 2018 please! sorry if I'm being too impatient
Other: Am I able to have it drawn in vector? Please notify me on my profile when it's finished!
We cannot complete this in that time, but is it ok to make it 5th of June?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
rainpelt28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: rainpelt28
Job wanted: artist
Activity: 8/10
Experience: Do you mean out of 10? if so, 9.5
Work examples(provide links):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/195554258/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165750465/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/162306974/
Scratcher status?: yes
How old is your oldest account?: 2 years, 6 months (rainpelt28 account, my main)
Alt accounts: @paw-print_TV @catlover342
Following shop?: yes
Following studio?: yes
How many shops do you work at?: Only my own at the moment! (Glitch Entertainment)
Other: Another example of my work is your banner!

Hi! I am rainpelt28! Right now, I am working on a super cool detailed and fun game coming soon!

Feel free to ask for help with Scratch! I have been using this account for over 3 years, and have used the program even longer than that! Previous owner of one of the shop directories and current owner of intro to request sticky! Have a nice day!
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

Art:
We cannot complete this in that time, but is it ok to make it 5th of June?
OK!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainpelt28 wrote:

How old is your oldest account?: 2 years, 6 months (rainpelt28 account, my main)
How many shops do you work at?: Only my own at the moment! (Glitch Entertainment)
Accepted! I’m changing the banner soon though.

RainbowDandelion
Scratcher
32 posts

Username: @RainbowDandelion
What it is: Thumbnail (Should I have done this in Art/Banners?)
Description: Some type of nature-like gradients in the background. Do some cool font saying, “Which spirit are you?” do some ghost-like (NOT scary) people with different nature features, for example, leaves for curly hair, and flowers for dresses.
When needed: ASAP
Other: None.

It's impossible to trade souls, so keep yours and make it the best you can! I also take logo requests on my profile. Just ask and give me a ref! (You can say it or draw it)
minepie7yt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:minepie7yt
What it is:signatue
Description:i want it for my shop “The Shop (Shop)”
When needed: tomorrow
Other:none

Last edited by minepie7yt (June 4, 2018 12:10:40)

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sprite

Username: BlackWolfee
Colours: White with black outline
Description: I would like a blank template of a person, preferably in vector with seperate parts, that is proportional to real life, but not completely realistic.
When needed: As soon as you can make it, but don't rush.
Shadow: None
Format: Sorry, what do you mean by format?
Other: None

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
minepie7yt
Scratcher
500+ posts

never mind

minepie7yt wrote:

Username:minepie7yt
What it is:signatue
Description:i want it for my shop “The Shop (Shop)”
When needed: tomorrow
Other:none
zelda_universe
Scratcher
100+ posts

Art:
Username: zelda_universe
Banner/Backdrop/Thumbnail/Other: Thumbnail
Colours: as you like just follow the hp style
Description: must be Catchy
Animated?: Nope
Other please and thanks in advance
rainpelt28
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

rainpelt28 wrote:

Accepted! I’m changing the banner soon though.
ok

Hi! I am rainpelt28! Right now, I am working on a super cool detailed and fun game coming soon!

Feel free to ask for help with Scratch! I have been using this account for over 3 years, and have used the program even longer than that! Previous owner of one of the shop directories and current owner of intro to request sticky! Have a nice day!
HopedScratcher
Scratcher
7 posts

Eh Im back again! Im making a platformer game and I need some help
gecsummer2015
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gecsummer2015 wrote:

Ideas:
Up to 5 ideas.
Username:gecsummer2015
Idea:Games
Other:nope
Idea: a game where you must collect water to quench the fire to save people.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RainbowDandelion wrote:

Username: @RainbowDandelion
What it is: Thumbnail (Should I have done this in Art/Banners?)
Description: Some type of nature-like gradients in the background. Do some cool font saying, “Which spirit are you?” do some ghost-like (NOT scary) people with different nature features, for example, leaves for curly hair, and flowers for dresses.
Other: None.
Please use the art form.

BlackWolfee wrote:

Sprite

Username: BlackWolfee
Colours: White with black outline
Description: I would like a blank template of a person, preferably in vector with seperate parts, that is proportional to real life, but not completely realistic.
When needed: As soon as you can make it, but don't rush.
Shadow: None
Format: Sorry, what do you mean by format?
Other: None
Thanks for ordering! However, we are closing orders to catch up on old orders. Sorry for any inconvenience.

zelda_universe wrote:

Art:
Username: zelda_universe
Banner/Backdrop/Thumbnail/Other: Thumbnail
Colours: as you like just follow the hp style
Description: must be Catchy
Animated?: Nope
Other please and thanks in advance
Sorry, but we cannot complete this. We are catching up on old orders.

HopedScratcher wrote:

Eh Im back again! Im making a platformer game and I need some help
Welcome back! Sorry, but we do not provide help unless it is in the form of an asset. We can also help with debugging.

rainpelt28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Any orders you need me to help with?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]