Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

King! 60th Page!

Last edited by 78ch3 (July 15, 2018 22:23:28)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
jordan1060
Scratcher
500+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

?
rainpelt28
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Staff: please respond by 20th of July to remain active. Staff who do not post will before that time will go down an activity level. Please respond all staff!
I exist! (I think)

Hi! I am rainpelt28! Right now, I am working on a super cool detailed and fun game coming soon!

Feel free to ask for help with Scratch! I have been using this account for over 3 years, and have used the program even longer than that! Previous owner of one of the shop directories and current owner of intro to request sticky! Have a nice day!
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry…
I have been busy nowadays with another things and stuff, I can't use Scratch that much anymore. :c

((づ。◕‿‿◕。::sensing)づ::sensing) // This is "Mini-Bloky". He protects my signature from the kumquats!
How many Block Requests we can get? Please request! Check @78ch3's Everything Shop, too!
when gf clicked :: #B46200
vector :: #C56B00
scratch :: #DA8B00
blocks! :: control
Strebicux
Scratcher
15 posts

Can I order a new intro please? The guidelines are already here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/235908300/
when green flag clicked
play (intro) and wait
broadcast [introdone v]

Last edited by Strebicux (July 18, 2018 00:29:29)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Strebicux wrote:

Can I order a new intro please? The guidelines are already here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/235908300/
when green flag clicked
play (intro) and wait
broadcast [introdone v]
Please do not advertise us to make an intro for you. Please use the order forms. This intro will not count towards the contest.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
cool103
Scratcher
5 posts

Username: Cool103
Sprite Name: Stickman
Bitmap or vector: Bitmap
Colour: Black
Shadow: None
Type: Animation
Description: A medium sized stickman, has running animation, has jumping animation, has sliding/ducking animation, and don't make it too smooth but not too choppy as well
Done By: Anytime just not too late

Thanks

Last edited by cool103 (July 20, 2018 08:00:24)

DA cOoLnEsS Iz rEaL.
cool103
Scratcher
5 posts

cool103 wrote:

Description: A medium sized stickman, has running animation, has jumping animation, has sliding/ducking animation, and don't make it too smooth but not too choppy as well

Thanks
Wait. I just realised this is the hiring place…whoops..lol

DA cOoLnEsS Iz rEaL.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cool103 wrote:

cool103 wrote:

Thanks
Wait. I just realised this is the hiring place…whoops..lol
Don’t worry. We complete orders too. We are still hiring (scratchers with 500+ posts only)

Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Is this shop still open? It says by the title that it's Closed… :p
Removing the closed part now.

realicraft
Scratcher
19 posts

I'd like to order a review.

Username: realicraft
Harshness: 50/100 (I think this is how that works.)
Project to review (include link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/200387907/
When needed: By the end of the universe, preferably by mid-august
Other: The project is a beta right now, and isn't finished.

boo
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realicraft wrote:

I'd like to order a review.

Username: realicraft
Harshness: 50/100 (I think this is how that works.)
Project to review (include link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/200387907/
When needed: By the end of the universe, preferably by mid-august
Other: The project is a beta right now, and isn't finished.
Taken, should be done by early August.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: SeraphinaBlaze
Sound effect/s: Slow, menacing knocking (preferably on wood), school bell ringing, children chattering.
Deepness: Um… just as deep as they would be ordinarily.
Speed: Normal?
Volume: Loud enough to be heard, but not so loud that they sound horrible.
When needed: By 4th August.
Other: I would prefer if the order was completed by said time, but I will not mind if it is a little late.

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

Hi! can you make me a project review, please? Thanks!

Username: novotab51
Harshness: 25/100
Project to review (include link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/222532211/
When needed: ASAP, but no rush
Other: nothing
AveryBrodyA
Scratcher
41 posts

Reviews
Username: AveryBrodyA
Harshness: 100
Project to review (include link):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/205291744/
When needed: Soon as possible

when green flag clicked
forever
change [Normalness v] by (-100)
end
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AveryBrodyA wrote:

Reviews
Username: AveryBrodyA
Harshness: 100
Project to review (include link):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/205291744/
When needed: Soon as possible
Taken. Coming right up.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review of Arrow ball by AveryBrodyA:

Coding: 80/100: it was well coded, but it doesn’t need a 0.2 second delay. It should be ready in case of an attack. The permanent blue ball does not protect you.

Art/graphics: 75/100: good graphics and nice rainbow cursor, but the balls should cone in different shades, like maroon or teal.

Gameplay: 60/100: It’s ok, but it needs to be more interesting. There needs to be more obstacles and variations, like small balls or walls that do nothing except protect the enemy balls

Bugs and glitches: 100/100: completely bug free. Delay does not count as a bug.

AI: 70/100: good AI, but the balls come in at the exact same time, making it impossible to defend with the 0.2 second delay stopping you.

Overall: 380/500
Stars: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Overall comment: a nice game, but there is room for improvement.
Suggestions: remove 0.2 second delay, improved graphics and better AI is recommended.
—————————————————————————————————
Review provided by <reviewer username> from 78ch3’s Everything Shop.

novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

novotab51 wrote:

Bump
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

novotab51 wrote:

novotab51 wrote:

Bump
We are currently conducting an activity check due to low staff activity. This order will be put on hold until staff are active.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]