Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

Hello, followed the new thread.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
SketchyAni
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

CutieCow17 wrote:

Hello, followed the new thread.
hai new thread :3

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%

My Profile | Scratch Request Shop | Scratch Art Cafe

note (27/12/2021) - I have not been active on scratch discussion forums in a few years so I have no idea how any of the shops linked are doing.
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

XenoCoding wrote:

Username: XenoCoding
Colors: Follow this color scheme
Text: None
Font: n/a
Description: Follow my current logo as a template/guideline, but make it original. Get creative with it.
Other: Please keep it looking professional / modern

Thanks guys.
Done! https://www.canva.com/design/DACXA0J50EM/view
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Evan2963
Colors: Depends on the sprite
Description: Make sprites in the style of the game Scribblenauts or get sprites directly from the game
Other: Any people of objects in the style of Scribblenauts

Scratch Wiki editor and game designer!
Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'd like a banner:
Username: 78ch3
Type: banner
Text: The Sprite and Code Ordering Shop
Background: A blue, red, lime green and orange symmetrical diagonal stripes pattern with two Scratch cats on either side of the text
Size: 1400x700 pixels
Font: bold Scratch font
Other: make it a clickable banner that goes to my ordering shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/

Last edited by 78ch3 (June 4, 2017 22:32:21)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria.

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like a banner:
Background: A blue, red, lime green and orange symmetrical diagonal stripes pattern with two Scratch cats on either side of the text
Other: make it a clickable banner that goes to my ordering shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Taken! Is anyone else still active?
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

sciencekid90 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like a banner:
Finished! It was too big to fit in the post, but you can see the full version if you copy + paste the link inside the image brackets into your browser search bar. Let me know if you want any edits. (yes I know I didn't get the Scratch font, sorry, it couldn't be helped) Please credit @Sciencekid90 so that when people see the banner they will be able to click on my name to see my profile. Thanks for coming!

Last edited by sciencekid90 (June 5, 2017 01:08:35)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sciencekid90 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like a banner:
Finished! It was too big to fit in the post, but you can see the full version if you copy + paste the link inside the image brackets into your browser search bar. Let me know if you want any edits. (yes I know I didn't get the Scratch font, sorry, it couldn't be helped) Please credit @Sciencekid90 so that when people see the banner they will be able to click on my name to see my profile. Thanks for coming!
Thanks! I did actually want orange stripes too, so if you edit for that, I'd love it!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review:
What I ordered: a banner
Speed: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Total satisfaction: 10/10
Quote from me: Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT is the best shop ever! I'll never go anywhere else again! If you need anything, come here today!
Othe: I love your service. I'll never go to another shop again!

yetrop
Scratcher
500+ posts

I posted a request here more than a week ago, and I still have not heard back yet. Here is the order again.
Voice Acting
Username: yetrop
Male/Female: either one would work, as long as it sounds sort of young
Lines: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138856970/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/146274354/ (I need actor for Arf)
Other: Thanks for doing this, Arf's actor suddenly quit and I didn't know what to do

Like animation? Check out my Christmas in June animatic here
How about art? See my redrawing of old art here
Do you prefer comics? Look here
Are games more your style? Then you should check here
…and finally, if you like cats, here’s one right here: ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

As I'm doing orders, I'll do my own score

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait Jromagnoli, if I send you my completed order could you add the 4 to my name and add what score you think I should get

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Wait Jromagnoli, if I send you my completed order could you add the 4 to my name and add what score you think I should get
I just completed an order

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

OK.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm active…there's just nothing to do.

19_hui_a
Scratcher
100+ posts

yetrop wrote:

I posted a request here more than a week ago, and I still have not heard back yet. Here is the order again.
Voice Acting
Username: yetrop
Male/Female: either one would work, as long as it sounds sort of young
Lines: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138856970/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/146274354/ (I need actor for Arf)
Other: Thanks for doing this, Arf's actor suddenly quit and I didn't know what to do
sorry, but I don't want voice acting orders
btw I am active

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The quick links redirect to the original thread. Can you fix this?

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

The quick links redirect to the original thread. Can you fix this?
Oh that was just the first 2 sorry.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump?

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please partner with The Sprite And Code Ordering Shop. If you don't, evil apple sauce will invade Earth!(joke)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]