Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]
applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

SCRATCHERNUMBERONE wrote:

Hello! Can you please do a review?

Username: @SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Project to review: (please give exact link) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/164094875/
Other: None

Thank you
I'll take it!

Here: This is great!!!! (I'm not lying…).
There aren't many suggestions that i have (it's that perfect
The only thing I found that really bugs me is a grammar error (sad life). On one of the levels, it says ‘avoid these poisonous green liquid’ it should be ‘avoid the (or this) poisonous green liquid.’ There's also ‘but your lab was destroyed…’ it should say 'the terrifying creatures that were infected'.
Also, to make it more interesting, I would suggest creating a more creative character (give it a face or something). I like the black floaty stuff and the darkening effect

I just noticed, two levels in a row say the same thing. (Words 13 & 14)

That's it! 10/10

Last edited by applesauceepicness (June 20, 2017 23:44:15)

coolpinatas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

Voice Acting
Username: coolpinatas
Male/Female: Female (professional tone)
Lines: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166561771/ this is the audition material. Read the instructions, remix, comment that you would like to do the job with the # teacher, and I 'll comment if you got the job with the full script link. Just delete the original sound file on your remix project, and replace it with the actual one.
Thanks for the effort!

ONLY ONE MORE POSITION AVAILABLE
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello.

I am a lonely nerd floating around cyberspace who uses all his time to create this. I was wondering if you wanted to add your shop to the list. I battled the 60 second rule to make it!

BGMead.

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

coolpinatas wrote:

Voice Acting
Username: coolpinatas
Male/Female: Female (professional tone)
Lines: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166561771/ this is the audition material. Read the instructions, remix, comment that you would like to do the job with the # teacher, and I 'll comment if you got the job with the full script link. Just delete the original sound file on your remix project, and replace it with the actual one.
Thanks for the effort!

ONLY ONE MORE POSITION AVAILABLE
We would appreciate it if you only posted requests once. I do read all requests, but I don't have time to do them all. If your request is not taken within 24 hours, you can probably assume it is not going to be taken. Try another shop.
coolpinatas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry about that, I will remember to keep that in mind next time
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited by sciencekid90 (June 21, 2017 00:09:08)

SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Scratcher
87 posts

applesauceepicness wrote:

SCRATCHERNUMBERONE wrote:

Hello! Can you please do a review?

Username: @SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Project to review: (please give exact link) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/164094875/

Thank you
I'll take it!

Here: This is great!!!! (I'm not lying…).
There aren't many suggestions that i have (it's that perfect
The only thing I found that really bugs me is a grammar error (sad life). On one of the levels, it says ‘avoid these poisonous green liquid’ it should be ‘avoid the (or this) poisonous green liquid.’ There's also ‘but your lab was destroyed…’ it should say 'the terrifying creatures that were infected'.
Also, to make it more interesting, I would suggest creating a more creative character (give it a face or something). I like the black floaty stuff and the darkening effect

I just noticed, two levels in a row say the same thing. (Words 13 & 14)

That's it! 10/10

Thank you for reviewing! I corrected the grammar mistakes and changed the levels where there were 2 exact same words Again, thank you!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A new banner for recreation of my shop:
Username: 78ch3
Colours: Blue, red, orange, lime green, black and cyan.
Text: 78ch3's Everything Shop
(below in smaller text) Your orders, our service!
Font: cyan ariel for big text, red Scratch font for smaller text.
Size: 1000x500 pixels
Background: 10 pixel thin blue and orange diagonal stripes.
Description: an animated banner with three lime green balls moving around the inside edge and a black stick person wearing a blue T-shirt and red shorts and cyan hair. The person does a dab every 5 seconds and he stands on the left.
Other: needed 22/6/17. Make the animation good quality and the balls go around the entire edge of the banner in 3 seconds.

Last edited by 78ch3 (June 21, 2017 21:32:11)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
ski-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi there -

Question for the owner:
Would you mind if I did an employee activity check of this shop every two weeks to 1 month? It would help with information for the USS and would also remind employees to be active in the shop.

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:
Would you mind if I did an employee activity check of this shop every two weeks to 1 month? It would help with information for the USS and would also remind employees to be active in the shop.

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
I don't think anyone is active…(at all)

19_hui_a
Scratcher
100+ posts

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
I am active, just a lot of school to deal with

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
I'm active, just a bit busy and I'm part of 15 shops… :\
Anway, I accept your offer!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

ski-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
OK. If you need any help running the shop, the USS is always there for you!
19_hui_a
Scratcher
100+ posts

ski- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
thanks

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ski- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
Yeah, it's been hard to keep this running when MOTT is gone. :\

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
I'm active!

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ski- wrote:

Hi there -

Question for the owner:

Please let me know soon!
@ski-
Why?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Hello! I'd like a new profile picture, but I wasn't too sure which form to use. I've used the ‘Logos’ one - is that right?

Username: SeraphinaBlaze
Colors: Dark green background.
Text: None.
Font: None.
Description: A brown-haired, light-skinned girl wearing a deep red dress and with blue eyes.
Other: I'm not trying to be offensive when I say ‘light-skinned’.

Thank you!

Please could you take my order, someone? I placed it two days ago and I haven't had a reply.

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Hello! I'd like a new profile picture, but I wasn't too sure which form to use. I've used the ‘Logos’ one - is that right?

Username: SeraphinaBlaze
Colors: Dark green background.
Text: None.
Font: None.
Description: A brown-haired, light-skinned girl wearing a deep red dress and with blue eyes.
Other: I'm not trying to be offensive when I say ‘light-skinned’.

Thank you!

Please could you take my order, someone? I placed it two days ago and I haven't had a reply.
Humans are quite hard to draw and yes you use the logo form

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

A new banner for recreation of my shop:
Username: 78ch3
Colours: Blue, red, orange, lime green, black and cyan.
Text: 78ch3's Everything Shop
(below in smaller text) Your orders, our service!
Font: cyan ariel for big text, red Scratch font for smaller text.
Size: 1000x500 pixels
Background: 10 pixel thin blue and orange diagonal stripes.
Description: an animated banner with three lime green balls moving around the inside edge and a black stick person wearing a blue T-shirt and red shorts and cyan hair. The person does a dab every 5 seconds and he stands on the left.
Other: needed 22/6/17. Make the animation good quality and the balls go around the entire edge of the banner in 3 seconds.
I needed this yesterday and I didn't get a reply. DO THIS ORDER OR ELSE

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]