Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review:
Username: 78ch3
What I ordered: a banner
Speed: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Total satisfaction: 10/10
Quote from me: Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT is the best shop ever! I'll never go anywhere else again! If you need anything, come here today!
Othe: I love your service. I'll never go to another shop again!
I'll add

Last edited by jromagnoli (June 12, 2017 11:50:58)

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

Sohpatrol2
Scratcher
32 posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

Username*: @Sohpatrol2
Activeness* (1-10): 5.5
Favorite Color*: Teal, Turquoise
Examples of work*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/157299919/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/164492022/
Any other shops you work at?^ yes
If so how many?^ 1
What do you do best?^ Logos
What other things can you do?* Other kimds of art, reviews.
What positions do you have in other places?^ making logos, and the art in a collab.
Portfolio^: Any kind of art on my profile
Other things you want to mention: I probably will use Scratch to do the art.
Monkies539
Scratcher
65 posts

Can I be staff here, I was part of In and Out but tiger left and said to come here instead

Go to my profile Monkies539 and make sure to follow me!
when I receive [User Viewing v]
switch backdrop to [Monkies539 Profile v] and wait
glide (Mouse) to Follow Button
if <mouse down?> then
change [Follows v] by (1)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Monkies539 wrote:

Can I be staff here, I was part of In and Out but tiger left and said to come here instead
Everyone who was a staff, is still a staff

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Bla-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Intros/Outros
Username: Bla-Games
Colors: These
Description:I want a video game controller to sit in the center of a black background and then explode into a buch of pixels. This would reveal a backround using the the lighter blue with my username Bla-Games in the dark blue.
Animations: I don't know what this means.
Other: Feel free to add other shades of blue.
EDIT: Can you switch the dark and light blue please?

Last edited by Bla-Games (June 17, 2017 17:08:52)

Give me an internet! I only have 3 as of April 8th, 2018.
oh, kumquats attacked. failure endured. I have hired him to protect me. x_x
Generation 380: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
MysteryMan937
Scratcher
86 posts

Here is my order form.
Banners
Username: MysteryMan937
Colors: Gold, Silver
Text: MysteryMan937 (and) (slogan) I got 99 Problems, But Coding Ain't One
Font: YOU CHOOSE
Size: A good signature/banner size.
Background: Navy
Description: Make it look good. Put in logos that match my name and slogan. Don't make it look babyish.
Other: THANKYOU

Come check out my new platformer, Little Ball Adventure! Click the image to see it.

zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

2 Thumbnails needed
For the first one:
Username: zoyahammad
Project link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/155181588/
Colors: Red, Orange, light brown and other colors which would suit.
Description: I want it to say catch game in big bold Capital letters. I want it to have a drawing of a basket and an apple. I want the background of the colors given all smashed up.
Other: For more details ask me on my profile

For the second one:
Username: zoyahammad
Project link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165428900/
Colors: Blue, yellow, orange, blue, pink and feel free to add other colors
Description: I want it to say My Scratch Story, in big bold and cursive Capital letters. I want it to have a drawing or a picture of scratch cat and drawing of a door and on it I want to say Welcome To Scratch. The background can be any of the colors given.
Other: For more details ask me on my profile
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop to review: The Sprite and Code Ordering Shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Other: please no being strict.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! I'd like a new profile picture, but I wasn't too sure which form to use. I've used the ‘Logos’ one - is that right?

Username: SeraphinaBlaze
Colors: Dark green background.
Text: None.
Font: None.
Description: A brown-haired, light-skinned girl wearing a deep red dress and with blue eyes.
Other: I'm not trying to be offensive when I say ‘light-skinned’.

Thank you!

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Shop to review: The Sprite and Code Ordering Shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Taken.

applesauceiscool
Scratcher
42 posts

applesauceepicness wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Taken.
It's done
(sorry it's a different account)
ps: you have to be logged in to see it.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Colours: rainbow diagonal stripes background. Black stick person, brown dummy.
Description: an animated thumbnail with a stick person fighting a dummy with a sword, enormous mallet, a gun, a rocket launcher, a laser, grenades, an atomic bomb, a bow and arrows and a flamethrower. Make sure that it is never ending and that the dummy will never get destroyed.
Other: needed ASAP. Make sure it is good quality and that the dummy wobbles around when hit(except for the flamethrower and the laser).

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applesauceiscool wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Taken.
It's done
I wanted it at my shop, not as a project.

coolpinatas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voice Acting
Username: coolpinatas
Male/Female: Female (professional tone)
Lines: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166561771/ this is the audition material. Read the instructions, remix, comment that you would like to do the job with the # teacher, and I 'll comment if you got the job with the full script link. Just delete the original sound file on your remix project, and replace it with the actual one.
Other: None
Thanks for the effort!

AcousticGuy
Scratcher
87 posts

Username*: AcousticGuy
Activeness* (8):
Favorite Color*: Black and Light Green.
Examples of work*: I have been trying and I cant get URL's but I will show profiles that I have made logos for… (1. Me) (2. My Brother)
Any other shops you work at? Nope.
What do you do best? I make amazing logos!
What other things can you do? I love programming!
What positions do you have in other places? I am not in anything else.
Portfolio^: I am sorry but I don't know what this means.
Other things you want to mention: I love Scratch

You can click on one of my games or you can go HERE for a complete list!

Bla-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bla-Games wrote:

Intros/Outros
Username: Bla-Games
Colors: These
Description:I want a video game controller to sit in the center of a black background and then explode into a buch of pixels. This would reveal a backround using the the lighter blue with my username Bla-Games in the dark blue.
Animations: I don't know what this means.
Other: Feel free to add other shades of blue.
EDIT: Can you switch the dark and light blue please?
I made this over 48 hours ago. I am now reposting it.

Give me an internet! I only have 3 as of April 8th, 2018.
oh, kumquats attacked. failure endured. I have hired him to protect me. x_x
Generation 380: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

applesauceiscool wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Taken.
It's done
I wanted it at my shop, not as a project.
Sorry, I'll do it now.

coolpinatas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voice Acting
Username: coolpinatas
Male/Female: Female (professional tone)
Lines: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166561771/ this is the audition material. Read the instructions, remix, comment that you would like to do the job with the # teacher, and I 'll comment if you got the job with the full script link. Just delete the original sound file on your remix project, and replace it with the actual one.
Thanks for the effort!

ONLY ONE MORE POSITION AVAILABLE
SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Scratcher
87 posts

Hello! Can you please do a review?

Username: @SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Project to review: (please give exact link) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/164094875/

Thank you

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]