Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

78ch3 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like a banner:
Username: 78ch3
Type: banner
Text: The Sprite and Code Ordering Shop
Background: A blue, red, lime green and orange symmetrical diagonal stripes pattern with two Scratch cats on either side of the text
Size: 1400x700 pixels
Font: bold Scratch font
Other: make it a clickable banner that goes to my ordering shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Taken! Is anyone else still active?
Finished! It was too big to fit in the post, but you can see the full version if you copy + paste the link inside the image brackets into your browser search bar. Let me know if you want any edits. (yes I know I didn't get the Scratch font, sorry, it couldn't be helped) Please credit @Sciencekid90 so that when people see the banner they will be able to click on my name to see my profile. Thanks for coming!
Thanks! I did actually want orange stripes too, so if you edit for that, I'd love it!
Sorry! I will fix that!
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread!

sciencekid90 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like a banner:
Background: A blue, red, lime green and orange symmetrical diagonal stripes pattern with two Scratch cats on either side of the text
Other: make it a clickable banner that goes to my ordering shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Finished! It was too big to fit in the post, but you can see the full version if you copy + paste the link inside the image brackets into your browser search bar. Let me know if you want any edits. (yes I know I didn't get the Scratch font, sorry, it couldn't be helped) Please credit @Sciencekid90 so that when people see the banner they will be able to click on my name to see my profile. Thanks for coming!
Thanks! I did actually want orange stripes too, so if you edit for that, I'd love it!
Sorry! I will fix that!
Done!
applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Please partner with The Sprite And Code Ordering Shop. If you don't, evil apple sauce will invade Earth!(joke)
I am applesauce…and applesauce already took over the world.

zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I join ?

Username*: zoyahammad
Activeness* (1-10): 8
Favorite Color*: orange and all light colors
Examples of work*: (Please provide urls) https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258997/?page=1
Its my shop I uploaded some banners you can see them and some logos I made.
Any other shops you work at?^ Scratchy's Art Shop, Cherry's Requests Shop, Jromagnoli's Everything Shop and more
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) 3/4
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) banners, logos, thumbnails
What other things can you do?* I can make some art and I am god in reviews and I can also make pixel art
What positions do you have in other places?^ (such as other shops or collaborations) owner, worker, artist
Portfolio^: My shop =
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258997/?page=1
Other things you want to mention: Don't fire me if I get hired because I get inactive anytime because sometimes I am unable to open scratch

Remember to follow the thread. Done !
ski-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello from the USS!

Please make sure to stay on topic here – no advertising, etc.

Also, if you need anything, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!
@ski-, USS shop watcher
19_hui_a
Scratcher
100+ posts

sorry for being slightly inactive, a project I had was just curated, so I am recovering from 249 messages

ski-
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sciencekid90 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

sciencekid90 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like a banner:
Sorry! I will fix that!
Done!
Thanks! but, maybe just make the stripes thinner. Sorry if I'm giving you too much work. Well, I know you like satisfied customers.

Last edited by 78ch3 (June 10, 2017 23:48:10)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Review:
What I ordered: a banner
Speed: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Total satisfaction: 10/10
Quote from me: Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT is the best shop ever! I'll never go anywhere else again! If you need anything, come here today!
Othe: I love your service. I'll never go to another shop again!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I join ?

Username*: zoyahammad
Activeness* (1-10): 8
Favorite Color*: orange and all light colors
Examples of work*: (Please provide urls) https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258997/?page=1
Its my shop I uploaded some banners you can see them and some logos I made.
Any other shops you work at?^ Scratchy's Art Shop, Cherry's Requests Shop, Jromagnoli's Everything Shop and more
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) 3/4
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) banners, logos, thumbnails
What other things can you do?* I can make some art and I am god in reviews and I can also make pixel art
What positions do you have in other places?^ (such as other shops or collaborations) owner, worker, artist
Portfolio^: My shop =
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258997/?page=1
Other things you want to mention:
Remember to follow the thread. Done !

ski-
Scratcher
100+ posts

19_hui_a
Scratcher
100+ posts

ski- wrote:

bump
And you said to stay on topic…

AcousticGuy
Scratcher
87 posts

Thumbnail
Username: AcousticGuy
Project link: The project will be done in a long time.
Colors: Black
Description: I am making a game called Defenders. If you have read any Erin Hunter books it is like that. In it, Dogs, Cats, Bears, and Birds live together in a camp. I want it to look like those star wars pictures. A cat facing one direction, dog the other. eagle looking out above the cat and dog. And a little army of beavers at the bottom.

Other: I would like it to have a black background so the cat should be orange, the dog should be white. The bird an eagle, and the beavers brown.

Thanks… AcousticGuy

You can click on one of my games or you can go HERE for a complete list!

Peppermint_Cat
Scratcher
40 posts

Review:

Username: Peppermint_Cat
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165475837/
Other: Review the quality of the art

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

19_hui_a wrote:

ski- wrote:

bump
And you said to stay on topic…
Bump is on topic

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review:
Quote from me: Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT is the best shop ever! I'll never go anywhere else again! If you need anything, come here today!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review:
I cannot add it

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review:
I cannot add it
Why?

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review:
I cannot add it
Why?
Because I didn't make the post

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review:
I cannot add it
Why?
Because I didn't make the post
Why did you respond to it?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! (In transition, order completion not guaranteed)| New thread! [RSS Feed]