Discuss Scratch

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Sorry if this is off-topic
Did anyone else have an amazingly good day today? Because… *drumroll* …I did. Mwahahahaha. I got two 100%!
EDIT: Oooh, start of the page, too…

Last edited by Mist2006 (April 30, 2018 23:07:37)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Did anyone else have an amazingly good day today? Because… *drumroll* …I did. Mwahahahaha. I got two 100%!
Good day here!

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Nice!
I suppose I'm having a good day too, although I'm a bit sleep deprived at the moment.

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

girlpower1313
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

No.
  • One word: SCHOOL!!!
  • The mall has a disgusting creek and it smells like sewage
  • I have chapped lips

Last edited by girlpower1313 (April 30, 2018 23:40:32)

Taylor Alison Swift wrote:

People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
Hi!!

tinyness
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
I had an art class and got to hang out with my S.O., so my day was pretty great too

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Good for you!

I had a horrible day. Two more people just dropped out of my class

Wa meng ti! Wa meng ti! Kam ye tang, mai chong ti
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
I had an art class and got to hang out with my S.O., so my day was pretty great too
“S.O.”?

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OMG I guess no-one had a good day then.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Aleyne had a pretty good one.

See? We focus on all the negative things in life that we leave out the positive stuff (sorry just ignore me)

ZackandIvy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Coder_Annika wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
“S.O.”?
Ivy: I'm pretty sure that stands for Significant Other.

Last edited by ZackandIvy (May 1, 2018 00:49:03)

Projects:
Grand Strategy Pen

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

ZackandIvy wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
“S.O.”?
I thought it stood for Special Order

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

See? We focus on all the negative things in life that we leave out the positive stuff (sorry just ignore me)
Oh yah right but there was 2/4 people who had a bad day I think and I just forgot Aleyne and CoderAnika. lol (No I should actually listen to you more often.

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
Oh that does sound pretty great!

OnionWitch wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
“S.O.”?
It's Significant Other.

Last edited by Mist2006 (May 1, 2018 00:50:45)

Meow!
Mist

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Oh yah right but there was 2/4 people who had a bad day I think and I just forgot Aleyne and CoderAnika. lol (No I should actually listen to you more often.

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
Oh that does sound pretty great!

OnionWitch wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Good job!
“S.O.”?
It's Significant Other.
Ohh. I just searched up google and Special Order was one of them.

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Today was fine for me, aside from the fact that I am thoroughly unprepared for tomorrow.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

the__ninja wrote:

Today was fine for me, aside from the fact that I am thoroughly unprepared for tomorrow.
Today is May Day! I don't have to go to school!

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Nice. It's still April 30th for me sadly. And I still have to go to school tomorrow.

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'

“I hear a voice
-Tori Amos, Winter

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Nice. It's still April 30th for me sadly. And I still have to go to school tomorrow.
WHAAAA You guys don't have May Day? Or Labour Day?

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

WE have no May Day off, and I don't know about Labor Day. I'm in the Northern Hemisphere.

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

I mean, we some people here still celebrate May Day, I guess. Our labour day here isn't until later in the year, though.

“I hear a voice
-Tori Amos, Winter

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

I mean, we some people here still celebrate May Day, I guess. Our labour day here isn't until later in the year, though.
You learn new things everyday…
For us, May Day = Labour Day

You have good English

Last edited by OnionWitch (May 1, 2018 02:42:27)