Discuss Scratch

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hi you guys! Since today I got my report for my Social Emotional Competency Inventory and it pretty much said I'm an emotionless uncaring delinquent, here's something nice since I need to change that!

You all have very good English and are very smart! And I mean it!
Oh and I'm sorry for causing commotions here all the time…
How was your day? Was it good?

I'm sorry if this is being annoying…

Last edited by OnionWitch (May 4, 2018 11:27:52)

Wa meng ti! Wa meng ti! Kam ye tang, mai chong ti
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

Hi you guys! Since today I got my report for my Social Emotional Competency Inventory and it pretty much said I'm an emotionless uncaring delinquent, here's something nice since I need to change that!

You aren’t annoying in the slightest
My day has been pretty bad so far, but it’ll get better (it’s only 8 am)

How’s your day been?

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

How’s your day been?
Dragging my entire locker's contents home is not particularly enjoyable, and my exams are 3 days away and I've still procrastinated (a bit) but it's been quite good.

Ohh, it's 11pm here.

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

How’s your day been?
Dragging my entire locker's contents home is not particularly enjoyable, and my exams are 3 days away and I've still procrastinated (a bit) but it's been quite good.
Ohh, it's 11pm here.
OMG. For the record, I don't think you're an emotionless uncaring delinquent. As for your compliments, those first ones… you're too kind.
As for the questions: Good, yes. And I's agree with Aleyne. (Grammar, Mist…grammar.)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

How’s your day been?
Ohh, it's 11pm here.
OMG. For the record, I don't think you're an emotionless uncaring delinquent. As for your compliments, those first ones… you're too kind.
As for the questions: Good, yes. And I's agree with Aleyne. (Grammar, Mist…grammar.)
I agree with Aleyne, too. You're not an emotionless uncaring delinquent!
Also, I can relate to that. One time in gym I got a 3/4 instead of a 4/4 on the caring for others learning target like everyone else in the class because I'm shy and I didn't talk to anyone

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

How’s your day been?
Ohh, it's 11pm here.
Also, I can relate to that. One time in gym I got a 3/4 instead of a 4/4 on the caring for others learning target like everyone else in the class because I'm shy and I didn't talk to anyone
Though there is clearly something wrong with the survey. The nicest girl in my class also got the same report

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

How’s your day been?
Ohh, it's 11pm here.
Though there is clearly something wrong with the survey. The nicest girl in my class also got the same report
There definitely is something wrong!!!! You’re so amazing and kind <3

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

How’s your day been?
Ohh, it's 11pm here.
There definitely is something wrong!!!! You’re so amazing and kind <3
Hahaha thanksssssss

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Y’all are great, honestly. There’s not one person in the RP that I dislike or find annoying

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Anyone wanna RP with Rebecca? I haven't been active lately :I
ZackandIvy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

Anyone wanna RP with Rebecca? I haven't been active lately :I
Ivy: I will.

Last edited by ZackandIvy (May 5, 2018 17:00:21)

Projects:
Grand Strategy Pen

angelcream123
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Alyson Valerian
Year:6th
House: Gryffindor
Patronus: Blue Bird
Personality: Kind, caring, spaced out a bit, A little Isolated, Echoic memory, Outdoorsy
Appearance: Brown skin, curled natural hair, round brown eyes
Worst classes: Transfiguration, History of magic and Charms Best classes: Flying, Potions, Defence against the dark arts, Astronomy and herbology Pet: Owl
Backstory: Grew up in a strict household but has always been different from them such as creative with an open mind.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

angelcream123 wrote:

Name: Alyson Valerian
Year:6th
House: Gryffindor
Patronus: Blue Bird
Personality: Kind, caring, spaced out a bit, A little Isolated, Echoic memory, Outdoorsy
Appearance: Brown skin, curled natural hair, round brown eyes
Worst classes: Transfiguration, History of magic and Charms Best classes: Flying, Potions, Defence against the dark arts, Astronomy and herbology Pet: Owl
Backstory: Grew up in a strict household but has always been different from them such as creative with an open mind.
You need the same or fewer number of best classes as worst classes

-NationalNerd-
Scratcher
34 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Ash Jamie Crimson
House Head?: No.
Classes: Arithmancy

Patronus: Abraxan Winged Horse

Personality: She is quite nice usually, but becomes quite irritable if a student isn't paying attention during class.
Appearance: She has jet black, middle-length hair, tanned skin, and blue eyes. She always has long, sharp nails.
Talents: She's very good with numbers, and quite sociable with good connections.
Weaknesses: She can get really mad at people for the smallest things.

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Y’all are great, honestly. There’s not one person in the RP that I dislike or find annoying
Thanks Aleyne

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

HeartOfCats
Scratcher
17 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hi! Could you add me? (@HeartOfCats?)
Name: Alexandria Hollette
House (If we choose): Ravenclaw
Year: 2nd

Alexandra does Quiddictch and is a Seeker!

Thank you so much! Tell me if any of this cannot happen, I love Harry Potter!

By the way, everybody, there is an app that is a Harry Potter simulator-ish type game where you create your own character and do classes, get sorted, duel with others, and all sorts of stuff. It is amazing! Totally reccomend it to anybody who loves Harry Potter!

oh dang my old one of these was baaaaaaaaaaad
aaaand I'm moving to @raiindrops really soon?
hh hopefully I'll be able to remember how to edit this so I don't have the same thing once I've moved…
okay idk why I made this
HeartOfCats
Scratcher
17 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Oh, we need a profile, here:
Name:
Year:
House:
Personality:
Appearance:
Worst Class(es): Transfiguration (Only has one!)
Backstory:
Pet: Owl, name:

oh dang my old one of these was baaaaaaaaaaad
aaaand I'm moving to @raiindrops really soon?
hh hopefully I'll be able to remember how to edit this so I don't have the same thing once I've moved…
okay idk why I made this
RainaERusch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

We're trying this again because I barely remember any of my characters.
And I'm actually intending on being active this time, since I know y'all missed me so much. (Jkjk)

Name: Logan Harvester
Year: 5th Year
House: Griffindor

Patronus: Ferret

Personality: Logan is the epitome of a drama queen, being very melodramatic in almost everything he does. Often times, he is seen hanging around girls. He's your go-to guy for “the inside scoop” on all of the happenings around Hogwarts. Basically, he's a total gossip. Logan also is very flirty most of the time. He can be overbearing at times, because of these things.
Appearance: Logan is tall with a thin figure and a sharp bone structure. He has long, platinum blonde hair that falls to his waist which he'll curl on occasion. His skin is pale, and he probably wears makeup to some extent or another.
Worst Class(es): Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions.
Best Class(es): Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures.
Pet (Optional): None.
Backstory: Logan grew up as a half-blood. His mother was a muggle, while his father was a Wizard. Due to his father's occupation, he traveled a lot, leaving Logan and his mother home alone. Because of this, Logan went to a normal school most of his life. After all, his mother did work like any normal person. Because of having grown up around muggles most of his life, Logan does, says, and has some things considered peculiar to most other students at Hogwarts.
bluelamas849
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

If one of the managers could delete Michael Lee from the student list. He was the first character I had ever created and doesn't have anything of a personality. This character will replace him:

Name: Eliza Saun
Year: 3rd
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality: An absolute bookworm, can often get carried away in describing a dream she had or a book she read. She can be very emotional, but she is so caught up in herself that she will forget other's feelings. She enjoys telling other people they're wrong and basks in personal victories.
Appearance: Shoulder length curly blond hair, deep brown eyes. She switches between glasses and contacts. She stands 5'3" but has a 5 inch ego. Her nails never fail to be painted bright purple or pink.
Worst Class(es): DADA, Transfiguration, Potions
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, History of Magic
Pet (Optional): A white fluffy cat named King Charles
Backstory*: A pureblood; her mother was a world renown model, while her father was a historian. Being raised mostly by her father she got a great love of books, while having her mother's looks.

Last edited by bluelamas849 (May 7, 2018 18:24:48)

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

bluelamas849 wrote:

If one of the managers could delete Michael Lee from the student list. He was the first character I had ever created and doesn't have anything of a personality. This character will replace him:

Name: Eliza Saun
Year: 3rd
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality: An absolute bookworm, can often get carried away in describing a dream she had or a book she read. She can be very emotional, but she is so caught up in herself that she will forget other's feelings. She enjoys telling other people they're wrong and basks in personal victories.
Appearance: Shoulder length curly blond hair, deep brown eyes. She switches between glasses and contacts. She stands 5'3" but has a 5 inch ego. Her nails never fail to be painted bright purple or pink.
Worst Class(es): DADA, Transfiguration, Potions
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, History of Magic
Pet (Optional): A white fluffy cat named King Charles
Backstory*: A pureblood; her mother was a world renown model, while her father was a historian. Being raised mostly by her father she got a great love of books, while having her mother's looks.
Do you want to RP with Lilliana, another Ravenclaw? 3rd/4th year