girlpower1313 wrote:

Name: Emmaline Rose
Year: 5th
House: Hufflepuff

Patronus (5th yrs+)heonix

Personality: Funny, Athletic
Appearance: Brown hair, tan, grayish-blue eyes
Worst Class(es): Divination and Muggle Studies
Best Class(es): Most classes she does fine, but, Alchemy (It's a class) and Runes
Pet (Optional): Golden cat
Backstory*: Can she be hufflepuff prefect?
(Is pureblood but doesn't care)

Can someone approve please??
Accepted, sorry.
It’s ok do you RP here or is there a studio?
Also can she be a chaser?

Taylor Alison Swift wrote:

People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
Hi!!

tinyness
CoolArc123
Scratcher
5 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Do I make an animation of her or a drawing
-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

_Six wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Sorry guys, I keep missing these notifications because I have an overflow of messages right now anyway, anyone want to RP?
I will!
K! You start
66 messages is a lot! And I use Chrome, too!
Hold up, how'd you know all that?
https://scratchstats.cf/#rainbow_waves

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

_Six wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Sorry guys, I keep missing these notifications because I have an overflow of messages right now anyway, anyone want to RP?
I will!
K! You start
我的天!this is scary

Wa meng ti! Wa meng ti! Kam ye tang, mai chong ti
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

_Six wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

I will!
K! You start
我的天!this is scary
It is.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

_Six wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

I will!
K! You start
我的天!this is scary
It is.
How come they know so much info ABT us? The number of likes and whatever is fine, but the browser?

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

_Six wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

I will!
K! You start
我的天!this is scary
It is.
How come they know so much info ABT us? The number of likes and whatever is fine, but the browser?
It’s easy, try clicking the globe icon in the message box for forums

My browser / operating system: iPhone iOS 11.2.6, Safari 11.0, No Flash version detected

Websites log what browser and device you are using so they can size things right and use the right scripts

Everything else is logged by an RSS feed

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

_Six wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

I will!
K! You start
我的天!this is scary
It is.

My browser / operating system: iPhone iOS 11.2.6, Safari 11.0, No Flash version detected

Websites log what browser and device you are using so they can size things right and use the right scripts

I find it scary though. Meh, probably just me

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

我的天!this is scary
It is.

Not just you.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Guys, my 3 year scratchiversary was on Friday

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Happy Scratchiversary!

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!
Whoooo! I'm not gonna start the clap thing again though i kind of want to. Happy Scratchaversary to you! Happy Scratchaversary to you! Happy Scratchaversary to Aleyne! Happy Scratchaversary to you! Never mind it doesn't scan.

Meow!
Mist

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

WHOOO! Congrats!

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Happy scratchiversary!

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

我的天!this is scary
It is.

Not just you.
I find it quite creepy as well

Last edited by _Six (April 30, 2018 00:27:34)

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

我的天!this is scary
It is.

Not just you.
I find it quite creepy as well
Yeah, me too!

XxDarkAngelxXii
Scratcher
5 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

girlpower1313 wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

girlpower1313 wrote:

girlpower1313 wrote:

Name: Emmaline Rose
Year: 5th
House: Hufflepuff

Patronus (5th yrs+)heonix

Personality: Funny, Athletic
Appearance: Brown hair, tan, grayish-blue eyes
Worst Class(es): Divination and Muggle Studies
Best Class(es): Most classes she does fine, but, Alchemy (It's a class) and Runes
Pet (Optional): Golden cat
Backstory*: Can she be hufflepuff prefect?
(Is pureblood but doesn't care)

Can someone approve please??
Accepted, sorry.
It’s ok do you RP here or is there a studio?

There is a studio. Here is the link- https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1833320/
XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Mary Jane Bobwhite
House Head?: Yes: Hufflepuff
Classes: Choir and Muggle Studies

Patronus: A bobwhite

Personality: Kind and loving, but also firm in class. Tough grader!

Appearance: A short, middle-aged witch (maybe 5'3" or somewhere around there). Normally wears a crisp and pressed black Muggle business suit with bobwhite bow tie, but relaxes her fashions on the weekends. She cannot walk, but does use a Muggle wheelchair.

Talents: Singing, playing instruments (especially piano, organ, and cello), and blending into a crowd. She also can repair instruments for Muggles without magic (that's her summer job).

Weaknesses: Hard labor (she cannot walk and uses a Muggle wheelchair), Charms, and some types of Divination. She also can't resist a scoop of butter pecan ice cream.

Last edited by XxOwl31xX (April 30, 2018 15:27:38)

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours