Discuss Scratch

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

~Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art~ |Hiring!|

~Open and Ready for Business!~

What do we do?
We are a group of people working with others of Art and Voice. Once we get about 3 people in each category, (Artist/Actor/Actress), then we will start taking apprentices. We are taking requests as well! Come by and request stuff!

Here are our members!

Owner
xShadeyFeatherx - Created Shadey's Magical Shop. Playing as Blackfeather in The Dark Storm (Warrior Animation),and Lallia from Yanti.
If you are wondering, I (Shadey), can take this on.

Head Voice Actress/Actor
-TO BE DECIDED!-

Voice Actresses/Actors
xShadeyFeatherx - Actress, Prefers teen or child voices for females. Voiced for a few months. Example - Blackfeather Lines
Rumpepusscat - Actor, Prefers Younger UK Male voices, Voiced for 11 years, LAMDA Examinations; 4 Distinction and 1 Merit; Winner of 3/4 Drama Competitions. Voice not broken yet.

:Odieandcookie, On stage- 4 years Through Mic- 3 months! Singing, acting, ect.: Girl's voices. Sort of British, sort of American, and then normal Irish!
Broken Shadows (I'm Shadow! The black cat!) and New Home(I'm Ida from the train, and Brittany, the mean sister with the pig tails!)

Head Artist (Must have CCCC degree)
- TO BE DECIDED -
Artist
xShadeyFeatherx - Prefers animal OCs, alright in drawing.
@rainbow_waves, 5 years of art classes. Sketching, Animals, people, Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/73302094/

Last edited by xShadeyFeatherx (Nov. 15, 2015 02:31:23)

Need a Voice Actor? Or wanna some Art? Go to Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! We are hiring voice actors/actresses and artists!

Shrink to Grow does voice acting, coding, art and many other things! Go see their shop!
xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Partners
Shrink to Grow does Art, Coding, Music, Voice Acting and ETC.
CCCC a college for art, music, managing, coding and ETC.

Hiring!
Link to Profile:
Artist or Actor/Actress?:
Experience:
Skills:
Prefers:
Example

Example meaning that if you went to CCCC's or had voiced/drawn for someone before.Just now Added

Last edited by xShadeyFeatherx (Sept. 28, 2015 16:58:39)

Need a Voice Actor? Or wanna some Art? Go to Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! We are hiring voice actors/actresses and artists!

Shrink to Grow does voice acting, coding, art and many other things! Go see their shop!
xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Need a Request?
Want you need.:
Who you want.:
What date you want it done:
Link to Project/Other:

Current Requests

What you need.: Sprites for a fanmade Pokémon game of brand new Pokémon in the generation 5 style. (Pokémon Black & White)
What date you want it done: Whenever, really. There's no deadline to get the game done, me and some friends are just doing it for fun.
Link to Project/Other: I'm doing it on BYOB, not Scratch, so I can't really put a link to it…plus almost no progress has been made anyway.

What do I need: Male Voice Actors
Who Do I want: Anybody that is capable!
When: Before December (I'm not impatient)
Here is a link to the open voice auditions: What do I need: Male Voice Actors
Who Do I want: Anybody that is capable!
When: Before December (I'm not impatient)
Here is a link to the open voice auditions: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/87098896/]https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/87098896/

Past Requests, Satisfaction.

None Yet!

Last edited by xShadeyFeatherx (Nov. 15, 2015 02:33:26)

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Bump~

Last edited by xShadeyFeatherx (Sept. 28, 2015 16:58:11)

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

I'm not giving up on this shop, so ~Bump~

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

~ Bump~

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

~Bump~

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

~ Bump… ~

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello, I was wondering if you would like to team shops (We advertise each others shops?) if so then please mention me if they want coding music voice acting art and more! And I will do the same for you!

I make music and stuff, not very active but oh well
xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if you would like to team shops (We advertise each others shops?) if so then please mention me if they want coding music voice acting art and more! And I will do the same for you!

Of course!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Of course!

Alright sweet, ill put you down and tell your customers about the my shop! Thanks!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey theres a request from THE owner of the ultra runner shop! here it is

I need art. Can you make a thumbnail that says UR on it with a snowy background? Also, the UR should be gray! I would like 2 one pixel art, and one vector. Thanks!

Tell me when its done thanks!

patatjejobbie
Scratcher
20 posts

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Of course!

can i also be part? i make logo's

ACCEPTING LOGO REQUESTS!!!

Request yours HERE! :D
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

patatjejobbie wrote:

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Of course!

Sure I'll add a logo section then your name!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

patatjejobbie wrote:

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Of course!

Also please follow the Shrink to Grow shop so your updated in requests! Thanks!

rumplepusscat
Scratcher
74 posts

I wanna be hired!

URL to Profile: www.scratch.mit.edu/users/rumplepusscat/
Artist or Actress/Actor: Actor
Experience: 11 years of Acting - 5 LAMDA Examinations; 4 Distinction and 1 Merit; Winner of 3/4 Drama Competitions
Skills: Singing/Acting
Prefers: English (UK) Males, mostly younger people. (Voice not yet broken)

I have a working microphone

-Rumplepusscat

Last edited by rumplepusscat (Sept. 27, 2015 10:44:05)

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I am a spokesperson from Crimson And Co's College Of Collaboration (CCCC) and we'd like to discuss a partnership with your shop. Our collaboration teaches many people about concepts of collaborating such as art, music, scripting, customer service, management and writing; we have tens of students so far. If you simply require some of your ‘higher’ roles such as management to have a degree in our collaboration, we will fully recognise you as a partner and advertise your shop for many people to see. Thank you for your time and I hope we can come to some sort of agreement. Please discuss this with me on my profile, Co49's profile or our forum topic.

Last edited by Crimson19 (Sept. 27, 2015 10:42:52)

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Okay! I'm sooo sorry that I wasn't here! I'll get on to you guys ASAP.

rumplepusscat wrote:

I wanna be hired!

URL to Profile: www.scratch.mit.edu/users/rumplepusscat/
Artist or Actress/Actor: Actor
Experience: 11 years of Acting - 5 LAMDA Examinations; 4 Distinction and 1 Merit; Winner of 3/4 Drama Competitions
Skills: Singing/Acting
Prefers: English (UK) Males, mostly younger people. (Voice not yet broken)

I have a working microphone

-Rumplepusscat

Aye! I'll add ye in under Actors.

Crimson19 wrote:

Hello! I am a spokesperson from Crimson And Co's College Of Collaboration (CCCC) and we'd like to discuss a partnership with your shop. Our collaboration teaches many people about concepts of collaborating such as art, music, scripting, customer service, management and writing; we have tens of students so far. If you simply require some of your ‘higher’ roles such as management to have a degree in our collaboration, we will fully recognise you as a partner and advertise your shop for many people to see. Thank you for your time and I hope we can come to some sort of agreement. Please discuss this with me on my profile, Co49's profile or our forum topic.

Aye, I'll do that once I get the time.

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Bump!

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Bump!