We've reached 30,000 comments!
oh yay

Wa meng ti! Wa meng ti! Kam ye tang, mai chong ti
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

RainaERusch wrote:

Guess who's actually back and intending on being back this time?!?

But, no, seriously. I'm sorry for being inactive. But I finally got a new computer and am intending on actually being active on here again.

So… I know I missed a lot. Did anything drastically important happen while I was inactive? Anyone willing to fill me in? I know the Spring Dance was a thing. What else did I miss?
Wait did I actually just miss this?!? Yay! (Am I being way too over-dramatic? I think I am.)
1ST EDIT:

OnionWitch wrote:

Connectation wrote:

oh yay
I'm not impressed.
2ND EDIT: We're about to be 3,000 posts on de thread too…27,000 less.
3RD EDIT: Some of those 30,000 are something along the lines of, “load, comments.”
4TH EDIT: Okay, okay, last edit; and then the others are either friendly, nice, “how are you,” or “OMG cassia's dead.”

Last edited by Mist2006 (April 15, 2018 20:46:19)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

But, no, seriously. I'm sorry for being inactive. But I finally got a new computer and am intending on actually being active on here again.

So… I know I missed a lot. Did anything drastically important happen while I was inactive? Anyone willing to fill me in? I know the Spring Dance was a thing. What else did I miss?
Wait did I actually just miss this?!? Yay! (Am I being way too over-dramatic? I think I am.)
1ST EDIT:

OnionWitch wrote:

Connectation wrote:

oh yay
I'm not impressed.
3RD EDIT: Some of those 30,000 are something along the lines of, “load, comments.”
4TH EDIT: Okay, okay, last edit; and then the others are either friendly, nice, “how are you,” or “OMG cassia's dead.”
Cassia died? Oh yeah right!

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

1ST EDIT:

OnionWitch wrote:

Connectation wrote:

oh yay
I'm not impressed.
LOL that was a while ago

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

1ST EDIT:

OnionWitch wrote:

Connectation wrote:

oh yay
I'm not impressed.
LOL that was a while ago
I know! My friend told me

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

1ST EDIT:

OnionWitch wrote:

Connectation wrote:

oh yay
I'm not impressed.
The loading comments thing is so true though, lol.

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Well, tbh, this is our second thread xD

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Yep! The old one couldn't be updated by rainbow_waves right?

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I made a new character, but they haven't been added to the FP. Professor Dundreni, Arithmancy and Runes professor. Thanks!

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

kingfireball
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: William claire
Year:1st
House:hufflepuff
Personality:kind, secretive, friendly
Appearance:black hair with blue hoodie and a white undershirt with jeans
Worst Class(es): math
Best Class(es): science
Pet (Optional):Owl
Backstory*: there was a car crash and i was the only survivor and i went from abandoned building to abandoned building

Last edited by kingfireball (April 16, 2018 12:22:10)

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Yeah
Ja, you already know who I really am

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Yeah
Oh wait I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
that took me way too long to figure out.

Last edited by _Six (April 16, 2018 20:38:14)

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Yeah
I discovered it but took ages checking

Slytherine
New to Scratch
1 post

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Am I able to apply if the term begins September 1st?
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Slytherine wrote:

Yes you are, applications are open at any point

RPP-Exploration wrote:

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Yeah
I just checked which studio curator lived in Singapore

@RainaERusch, I'm so glad you're back!

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Slytherine wrote:

Yes you are, applications are open at any point

RPP-Exploration wrote:

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Yeah
I just checked which studio curator lived in Singapore

@RainaERusch, I'm so glad you're back!
Omai tian you people really are too smart

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hey, i'm really sorry but I will be away for the next 10-11 days (with margin for error - I may be back earlier.) Please forgive my temporary absence.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
icypop10
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hi could you add 3rd year Ravenclaw, Katlyn Dole