Scratcher
5 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Ebony McMayfield
Year: 4th
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+): N/A

Personality: Intelligent, Curious, Adventurous, Witty, Cunning, Funny
Appearance: Long black hair (usually worn in a ponytail), emerald green eyes, dimples, wears Ravenclaw uniform
Worst Class(es): Herbology, Astronomy
Best Class(es): History of Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, (All the rest she's pretty good at)
Pet (Optional): N/A
Backstory*: She's a half blood, she grew up in a very small village, she always had wanted to go to Hogwarts, she has two sisters and two brothers.
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

icypop10 wrote:

Hi could you add 3rd year Ravenclaw, Katlyn Dole
Please use the application.

icypop10
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Coder_Annika wrote:

icypop10 wrote:

Hi could you add 3rd year Ravenclaw, Katlyn Dole
Please use the application.
but it dosent seem to be working.
icypop10
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Cynthia Acken
Year: 2nd year
Personality: sneaky, a bit wicked at times but very fun to be around
Apperance: redish-brown hair tied back in pig tails, navy blue headband
Worst class: Charms
Best Classes: Astronomy, Tranfiguration
Pet: Rat named philosophy
Backstory: Muggle parents, Muggle sister Amy.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

XxDarkAngelxXii wrote:

Name: Ebony McMayfield
Year: 4th

Patronus (5th yrs+): N/A

Personality: Intelligent, Curious, Adventurous, Witty, Cunning, Funny
Appearance: Long black hair (usually worn in a ponytail), emerald green eyes, dimples, wears Ravenclaw uniform
Worst Class(es): Herbology, Astronomy
Best Class(es): History of Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, (All the rest she's pretty good at)
Pet (Optional): N/A
Backstory*: She's a half blood, she grew up in a very small village, she always had wanted to go to Hogwarts, she has two sisters and two brothers.
Accepted

icypop10 wrote:

Name: Cynthia Acken
Year: 2nd year
Personality: sneaky, a bit wicked at times but very fun to be around
Apperance: redish-brown hair tied back in pig tails, navy blue headband
Worst class: Charms
Best Classes: Astronomy, Tranfiguration
Pet: Rat named philosophy
Backstory: Muggle parents, Muggle sister Amy.
You’ll need another worst class before I can accept you

CJ_llama
Scratcher
52 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Finn Grayson
Year: Sixth
House: Gryffindor (With Ravenclaw traits)

Patronus: Lion cub

Personality: fun-loving and carefree, Finn loves a challenge and is somewhat competitive, he can be mock-confident sometimes but loves be around friends
Appearance: https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/76/12/c87612d1b4b1bdcf381a2bb4d14455d1.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/307581849525546825/&h=311&w=499&tbnid=SAKtArXzo1PyoM:&tbnh=177&tbnw=285&usg=__un8eWWZRso4XBCwvx4alxZRHg0Y%3D&vet=1&docid=nptLUBMo2cweLM -like that I guess…
Worst Class(es): If he isn't interested in he subject he will probably get distracted e.g. Muggle studies, herbology
Best Class(es): Transfiguration, DADA, charms, potions (not that good at the theory element of it)
Pet: Young male barn owl called Scout that looks like this https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://www.barnowltrust.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/owl-identification_barn-owl.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.barnowltrust.org.uk/barn-owl-facts/uk-owl-species/&h=525&w=700&tbnid=y3BHKNteziyYKM:&tbnh=194&tbnw=259&usg=__d1GOKNJQEfDUrQcz5Sh5to5S75g%3D&vet=1&docid=WJgwZ_ryYYbyiM
Backstory: His mother works in the creature department of the ministry and his father is a lawyer (muggle. The both support Finn's abilities. Finn has a younger eight-year-old brother called Max who will most likely be going to Hogwarts when the time comes.

( Is this ok? )

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Slytherine wrote:

Am I able to apply if the term begins September 1st?
Yes you are, applications are open at any point

RPP-Exploration wrote:

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

2ND EDIT: We're about to be 3,000 posts on de thread too…27,000 less.
Well, tbh, this is our second thread xD
Yep! The old one couldn't be updated by rainbow_waves right?
Yeah
Ja, you already know who I really am
Oh wait I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
that took me way too long to figure out.
I discovered it but took ages checking
I just checked which studio curator lived in Singapore

@RainaERusch, I'm so glad you're back!
Omai tian you people really are too smart
plz excuse grammar errors
Wait singapore i know who u are!? Im feeling embarrased cause i had a hunch and thats all…

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Slytherine wrote:

Am I able to apply if the term begins September 1st?
Yes you are, applications are open at any point

RPP-Exploration wrote:

_Six wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

2ND EDIT: We're about to be 3,000 posts on de thread too…27,000 less.
Well, tbh, this is our second thread xD
Yep! The old one couldn't be updated by rainbow_waves right?
Yeah
Ja, you already know who I really am
Oh wait I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
that took me way too long to figure out.
I discovered it but took ages checking

Wait singapore i know who u are!? Im feeling embarrased cause i had a hunch and thats all…
Ahh, it's fine. I did after all deny the fact that I was -Dewdrop by saying that she was my friend

Wa meng ti! Wa meng ti! Kam ye tang, mai chong ti
girlpower1313
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Emmaline Rose
Year: 5th
House: Hufflepuff

Patronus (5th yrs+)heonix

Personality: Funny, Athletic
Appearance: Brown hair, tan, grayish-blue eyes
Worst Class(es): Divination and Muggle Studies
Best Class(es): Most classes she does fine, but, Alchemy (It's a class) and Runes
Pet (Optional): Golden cat
Backstory*: Can she be hufflepuff prefect?
(Is pureblood but doesn't care)

Last edited by girlpower1313 (April 22, 2018 10:53:07)

Taylor Alison Swift wrote:

People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
Hi!!

tinyness
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Ahh, it's fine. I did after all deny the fact that I was -Dewdrop by saying that she was my friend
You did? Don't remember. You've had waaaaay too many accounts… (o no I'm turning into my math teacher aah)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

You did? Don't remember. You've had waaaaay too many accounts… (o no I'm turning into my math teacher aah)
That's the point! (Turning into my math teacher too)

Well, this one is seriously the last one. I'm either keeping this one or leaving Scratch.

Last edited by OnionWitch (April 22, 2018 21:50:06)

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Well, this one is seriously the last one. I'm either keeping this one or leaving Scratch.
Well that's an easy decision. Keep it.
sculpture116
Scratcher
8 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

CJ_llama wrote:

Name: Finn Grayson
Year: Sixth
House: Gryffindor (With Ravenclaw traits)

Patronus: Lion cub

Personality: fun-loving and carefree, Finn loves a challenge and is somewhat competitive, he can be mock-confident sometimes but loves be around friends
Appearance: https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/76/12/c87612d1b4b1bdcf381a2bb4d14455d1.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/307581849525546825/&h=311&w=499&tbnid=SAKtArXzo1PyoM:&tbnh=177&tbnw=285&usg=__un8eWWZRso4XBCwvx4alxZRHg0Y%3D&vet=1&docid=nptLUBMo2cweLM -like that I guess…
Worst Class(es): If he isn't interested in he subject he will probably get distracted e.g. Muggle studies, herbology
Best Class(es): Transfiguration, DADA, charms, potions (not that good at the theory element of it)
Pet: Young male barn owl called Scout that looks like this https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://www.barnowltrust.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/owl-identification_barn-owl.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.barnowltrust.org.uk/barn-owl-facts/uk-owl-species/&h=525&w=700&tbnid=y3BHKNteziyYKM:&tbnh=194&tbnw=259&usg=__d1GOKNJQEfDUrQcz5Sh5to5S75g%3D&vet=1&docid=WJgwZ_ryYYbyiM
Backstory: His mother works in the creature department of the ministry and his father is a lawyer (muggle. The both support Finn's abilities. Finn has a younger eight-year-old brother called Max who will most likely be going to Hogwarts when the time comes.

( Is this ok? )

You need to have an equal number of best and worst classes to be accepted.
_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

OnionWitch wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Well that's an easy decision. Keep it.
Definitely, we love having you around here

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

Pikachu442
Scratcher
8 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Do I apply here? If so,
Name: Isabelle Brown (sometimes called Bella)
Year: First

Patronus (5th yrs+): (For later reference) Cat

Personality: Kind of clumsy, really nice,
Appearance: Brown hair (if i'm allowed, Blue) Chocolate brown eyes
Worst Class(es): Astronomy
Best Class(es): Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Flying
Pet (Optional): White owl named Mosby
Backstory*: Her parents are muggles, and for most of her life she spent her time reading or at muggle schools. One day, a wizard came to her house and delivered a letter to her, saying that she was accepted into a school called Hogwarts. When the day came to leave for Hogwarts, she bid her parents goodbye and headed for the train station.

A watched T-Pose never boils.

Hi! I'm Pikachu442 and I make animations/art/animation memes!

Ninja_EleMental
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Lizzy Frost
Year: 2
House: Slytherin
Personality: strong, determined, not that mean, resourceful, smart.
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Worst Class(es): Charms, herbology
Best Class(es): DADA, Transfiguration
Pet (Optional):black cat named mist
Backstory: she is a half-blood witch who almost went into Ravenclaw. she lived in a remote village and doesn't know anyone

just monika go follow socksfor1 beware the ink demon don't commit genocide or you'll have a bad time… anything else i'm missing?

oh yeah. fix the studios please, for the sake of studios with inactive managers, the roleplay community, all the scratch camps and all the responsible managers who are now suffering because we can't keep the studios updated.

please join us in the elemental fan studio || want to read some bad fanfiction? my Ao3 || really cool youtube video

nadwe, laff and tbh simp
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Pikachu442 wrote:

Do I apply here? If so,
Name: Isabelle Brown (sometimes called Bella)
Year: First

Patronus (5th yrs+): (For later reference) Cat

Personality: Kind of clumsy, really nice,
Appearance: Brown hair (if i'm allowed, Blue) Chocolate brown eyes
Worst Class(es): Astronomy
Best Class(es): Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Flying
Pet (Optional): White owl named Mosby
Backstory*: Her parents are muggles, and for most of her life she spent her time reading or at muggle schools. One day, a wizard came to her house and delivered a letter to her, saying that she was accepted into a school called Hogwarts. When the day came to leave for Hogwarts, she bid her parents goodbye and headed for the train station.

She can have blue hair You’ll need at least two worst classes and an equal or lesser number of best classes

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Name: Lizzy Frost
Year: 2
House: Slytherin
Personality: strong, determined, not that mean, resourceful, smart.
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Worst Class(es): Charms, herbology
Best Class(es): DADA, Transfiguration
Pet (Optional):black cat named mist
Backstory: she is a half-blood witch who almost went into Ravenclaw. she lived in a remote village and doesn't know anyone
Accepted

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

I just realized I've been here so long that I have to drop Alessandra at the end of this year. That's scarily long.
GASP
Oh yeah, longer than aleynesansonnet right?