Discuss Scratch

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I have May Day this Monday for a completely different reason xD Something like getting an eight hour work day? XD But we have a public holiday anyways

Edit: Yay, first post on the 150th page!

Last edited by -IcicIe- (May 2, 2018 20:21:24)

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Nice one Icy

-IcicIe- wrote:

I have May Day this Monday for a completely different reason xD Something like getting an eight hour work day? XD But we have a public holiday anyways

Edit: Yay, first post on the 150th page!

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

the__ninja wrote:

May Day/Labor Day/International Workers' Day was started by commies, to protest in favor of communist demands.

Also, just because a country isn't communist, doesn't mean that people won't protest in favor of communism.
After all, if a country is already communist, there would be no need to protest in favor of communism.

People protest not because they are happy with the way things are, but because they are unhappy with the way things are.
If you wish your country was communist, but it isn't, you might protest in favor of communism.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause all this trouble…

bye bye

Wa meng ti! Wa meng ti! Kam ye tang, mai chong ti
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hi

Last edited by Fred Weasley

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Whoa there people. Calm down, we is not having gigantic arguments about communism, May Day, Mayday*, and Labour Day.
"Not children, let's not quibble. We must stay together so we can succeed at cheating.**" — Kate Weatherall, The Mysterious Benedict Society
* Just thought I'd add that in there.
** She was being sarcastic.

——————–
Hey old people! I mean old-timers! I mean old RP'ers! I mean people who've been here long enough! “Mayday” reminded me of that time where the Ravenclaw Common Room got invaded! Remember that! I should stop with the exclamation marks!
EDIT: Whoa:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

Last edited by Mist2006 (May 2, 2018 23:21:32)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Whoa there people. Calm down, we is not having gigantic arguments about communism, May Day, Mayday*, and Labour Day.
"Not children, let's not quibble. We must stay together so we can succeed at cheating.**" — Kate Weatherall, The Mysterious Benedict Society

——————–
Hey old people! I mean old-timers! I mean old RP'ers! I mean people who've been here long enough! “Mayday” reminded me of that time where the Ravenclaw Common Room got invaded! Remember that! I should stop with the exclamation marks!

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

What are evil kumquats?

Last edited by Professor Dumbledore, (Today, 19:40:31)

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

"Now children, let's not quibble. We must stay together so we can succeed at cheating.**" — Kate Weatherall, The Mysterious Benedict Society
Oh my word I loved those books as a kid.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Coder_Annika wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

——————–

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

What are evil kumquats?

Last edited by Professor Dumbledore, (Today, 19:40:31)
Omg that's so weird.

Last edited by Hermione Jean Granger, (2DAY, 19:51:05)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

"Now children, let's not quibble. We must stay together so we can succeed at cheating." — Kate Weatherall, The Mysterious Benedict Society
OMG someone actually read them!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Meow!
Mist

XxDarkAngelxXii
Scratcher
5 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I love Hogwarts

Last edited by XxDarkAngelxXii (May 2, 2018 23:54:29)

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

BlackWolfee wrote:

Name: Evangeline (Evie) Hunter
Year: 1st Year
House: Gryffindor

Patronus (5th yrs+): NA

Personality: Can be awkward and shy with people she doesn't know, however, can be talkative with those she does. She is quick to anger, however, she is also quick to forgive
Appearance: She has long, slightly wavy brown hair, usually done into a braid which she can never get perfect, no matter how hard she tries. Her eyes are hazel, and she is tall but has a slight build.
Worst Class(es): Transfigurations, Herbology
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures, Potions
Pet (Optional): Unusually, she has a black owl she called Raven.
Backstory*: Her father is a muggle but her mother is a witch. She showed no magical abilities for many years, however seemed strange. One day when she was 8, she was playing with a bunch of muggle children when one called her a creepy forest spirit, as a joke. She responded angrily, saying, “Maybe I am. So you don't want to provoke me!” and then proceeded to turn him into a tree. Her family was delighted, and after correcting the incident they immediately enrolled her at Hogwarts.

You should put a list of all the classes, for two reasons. a) so older years can easily see and choose what classes they take, and b) so we can refer to them when thinking about our best classes and worst classes.
Hey, I know I've been accepted already, but how come it's not been added to the FP? Just wondering…

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

"Now children, let's not quibble. We must stay together so we can succeed at cheating." — Kate Weatherall, The Mysterious Benedict Society
OMG someone actually read them!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
Woah I've never heard of it

angelcream123
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name:Alyson Valerian
Year:6th
House:Gryffindor
Patronus:Blue Bird
Personality:Kind, caring, spaced out a bit, A little Isolated, Echoic memory, Outdoorsy
Appearance:Brown skin, curled natural hair, round brown eyes
Worst classes:Transfiguration, History of magic and Charms Best classes:Flying, Potions, Defence against the dark arts, Astronomy and herbology Pet:Owl
Backstory:Grew up in a strict household but has always been different from them such as creative with an open mind.

Last edited by angelcream123 (May 3, 2018 19:11:19)

CoolArc123
Scratcher
5 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Can I draw the character or animate it
_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

——————–

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

I totally remember that Ravenclaw common room invasion. Wasn't that like one of the last big things that happened before the rp went kinda inactive and stuff?

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

——————–

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

I totally remember that Ravenclaw common room invasion. Wasn't that like one of the last big things that happened before the rp went kinda inactive and stuff?
Yeh… it had pocket nuclear bombs and everything, too…
EDIT: This is how you know there is something wrong with me:
“Hey old people!” — Mist

Last edited by Mist2006 (May 4, 2018 02:07:48)

Meow!
Mist

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

——————–

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

“Hey old people!” — Mist
Gosh, it feels like that rp was so long ago…
And lol.

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

——————–

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

“Hey old people!” — Mist
And lol.
IT DOES!

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OnionWitch wrote:

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

_Six wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

——————–

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi

“Hey old people!” — Mist
And lol.
IT DOES!
omg, I remember that! that was awesome!

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Can I remove my character please? I seem to have forgotten it