Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

legogrl502 wrote:

Username: legogrl502
Scratcher Status? Yep
Have You Ever Made A Banner? Yes…
Current Banner Making Skills: I tried with my own shop banner. It looks decent, but I want to make it better. Plus, I want to make banners for the other shops I work at.
Time On Scratch: One year, five months.
Misc: Thanks!
Accepted, please start with lesson 1!

CutieCow17 wrote:

Lesson 1

Is this what you mean?
If you need it, the upload link is http://u.cubeupload.com/CutieCow17/Lesson1TheBannerAcad.png .

Also I wasn't sure what to put over the background, so I wrote ‘Lesson 1’

Yes, perfect! I'll find lesson 2!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

WARNING
The following Scratchers have not been active:
gems89
DarkSpartan2k
Perkins6kinz6
HalloImScared
ski-
If you do not claim your position soon, you may be cut!

Last edited by redglitter (April 5, 2017 07:49:21)

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Are there any other lessons to do?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

Which lesson was the latest one you completed?

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

redglitter wrote:

lkli2346 wrote:

Um, I think it was the ‘bonus’ one…

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

lkli2346 wrote:

Um, I think it was the ‘bonus’ one…
Okay, I think you need to do lesson 5 now.

legogrl502
Scratcher
100+ posts

I used a website called bannerfans to make this.
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

legogrl502 wrote:

Awesome, please do lesson 2! P.S I don't think you can use bannerfans for that lesson…

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

legogrl502 wrote:

Awesome, please do lesson 2! P.S I don't think you can use bannerfans for that lesson…
You could make the banner on bannerfans and then just use picresize.com. That's what I do, because I can only use Bannerfans and Fotor.

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

Midnight999meow
Scratcher
100+ posts

For lesson 1, is it okay if I draw a background? I'll make a drawn one, then an internet one.
Midnight999meow
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Midnight999meow wrote:

Drawn Lesson 1: http://i.cubeupload.com/Dir7Fx.png
Nice! What did you use?

Last edited by redglitter (April 5, 2017 15:52:32)

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Midnight999meow wrote:

For lesson 1, is it okay if I draw a background? I'll make a drawn one, then an internet one.
Yeah, that's fine

iluvwhiskers
Scratcher
100+ posts

can i have a spot plz?
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iluvwhiskers wrote:

can i have a spot plz?
Please fill out the form!

legogrl502
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

redglitter wrote:

legogrl502 wrote:

You could make the banner on bannerfans and then just use picresize.com. That's what I do, because I can only use Bannerfans and Fotor.

Okay, thanks! I also use the scratch editor and paint for banners too!
Midnight999meow
Scratcher
100+ posts

Midnight999meow
Scratcher
100+ posts

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: germanengland3
Scratcher Status? Yep
Have You Ever Made A Banner? Yes
Current Banner Making Skills: Quite good
Time On Scratch: 2 years 5 months
Misc: Nope!

SammyCheez
Scratcher
84 posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]