Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

I am homeschooled, so I know nothing about public school, so don't be mean to me if i am asking a silly question. You can do Scratch at School?
We've done it in class a few times, and we do it in code club too

Sigton
When we did code at school in my class, it was all a bit like this:
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“redglitter how do I change the background?”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
XD

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

I am homeschooled, so I know nothing about public school, so don't be mean to me if i am asking a silly question. You can do Scratch at School?

Sigton
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
XD

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Sigton
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
OMG this reminds me of the time we did Scratch at our school. One kid was stuck on Cloud Data saving and my teacher had no idea what to do and I came over and solved the issue in like 4 clicks. Then me and my teacher had this epic 15 minute coding challenge and I won so I was the teacher until the topic ended xD
The best thing was the headmistress walked in just as I won and she made it compulsory for everyone in the class to call me “Miss Person” so the whole class was like:
“Miss Person, how do I upload a file?”
“Miss Person, which block should I use for movement?”
“Miss Person!”
“MISS PERSON!”
Best and most stressful 1/2 a month in my life. I had to do lesson plans and everything.

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Sigton
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
OMG this reminds me of the time we did Scratch at our school. One kid was stuck on Cloud Data saving and my teacher had no idea what to do and I came over and solved the issue in like 4 clicks. Then me and my teacher had this epic 15 minute coding challenge and I won so I was the teacher until the topic ended xD
The best thing was the headmistress walked in just as I won and she made it compulsory for everyone in the class to call me “Miss Person” so the whole class was like:
“Miss Person!”
“MISS PERSON!”
Best and most stressful 1/2 a month in my life. I had to do lesson plans and everything.
lol!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Sigton
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
“Miss Person!”
“MISS PERSON!”
lol! You're SO lucky. I wish my teacher gave up teaching when we were doing Scratch; half the time I was being told off of ‘being out of my seat’ (HONESTLY) and half the time I was turning on a project for the queue of people waiting outside my computer. Madness. And oh yeah - the kids were using Scratch 2.0 and Teachers were using 1.4. CONFUSION.

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

redglitter wrote:

“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
“Miss Person!”
“MISS PERSON!”
lol! You're SO lucky. I wish my teacher gave up teaching when we were doing Scratch; half the time I was being told off of ‘being out of my seat’ (HONESTLY) and half the time I was turning on a project for the queue of people waiting outside my computer. Madness. And oh yeah - the kids were using Scratch 2.0 and Teachers were using 1.4. CONFUSION.
It was similar to what it was like before we had the code-off. It was the best thing though someone put on Monstercat (*cough* me *cough*) so it was like a full out challenge tag. Everyone before was rushing up to me and coping my coding if they didn't want to ask me for help and I was there like “Can you not”

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Sigton
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
That's my music class XD

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

It's not blocked, and though i haven't done it in class or anything i do it at lunch. In fact, I'm more active during the school term!

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Sigton
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
I've had that too. We were doing Scratch in school, and the whole class were bugging me, like this:
“germanengland3, how do I add a sprite?”
“germanengland3!”
“germanengland3!”
“Help me germanengland3!”
It was chaos. I didn't even start what I was meant to be doing. XD

-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

same, im school aout 1 week ago,when i wad doing coding people knew i was good and i got
“ROSE? help!”
“rose”
“ROSE!”
AHHHHH! (( that was me XD ))
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THat was my 500 post!

Last edited by -rose-ice- (April 22, 2017 11:04:31)

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-rose-ice- wrote:

same, im school aout 1 week ago,when i wad doing coding people knew i was good and i got
“ROSE? help!”
“rose”
“ROSE!”
I'm at almost 500.
Soon…

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

-rose-ice- wrote:

“ROSE? help!”
“rose”
“ROSE!”
I'm at almost 500.
Soon…
Infact after this its 1 more!

What are signatures for?
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Sigton wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Sigton
“redglitter!”
“redglitter!”
“REDGLITTER!!”

XD
I've had that too. We were doing Scratch in school, and the whole class were bugging me, like this:
“germanengland3, how do I add a sprite?”
“germanengland3!”
“germanengland3!”
“Help me germanengland3!”
It was chaos. I didn't even start what I was meant to be doing. XD
XD!
I did, but it was “so good” (it wasn't) my teacher showed it to the whole class.

-rose-ice- wrote:

“ROSE? help!”
“rose”
“ROSE!”
lol! I'm surprised I didn't scream, because people were getting really angry that I was helping other people instead of them. XD

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I start all over?

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

Can I start all over?
Sure!

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

On the FP, why does my name have ‘No image’ next to it?

Also, you should probably put the lessons on the FP to make things easier.

Last edited by CutieCow17 (May 8, 2017 09:21:38)

What are signatures for?
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

I agree.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Sorry, your profile pic glitched so I removed it. I didn't have enough time to put a working version back, so I wrote no image. Sorry!

Yep, imma put them on later

dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:dogsrule6610
Scratcher Status? scratcher
Have You Ever Made A Banner?no
Current Banner Making Skills:0
Time On Scratch:every day
Misc:?
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Join As A Tutor
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Example Of Banner: i'll send you AnneTheScratcher's on I made for her on a computer, as I'm on a tablet
Best Banner Making Skill: (Edges Being Rounded, Picture Inserting etc) pictures
Time On Scratch: on oldest account 1 year 8 months
Misc:

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
jacksonwh
Scratcher
8 posts

Username: jacksonwh

I am a scratcher

Banners I've made: 0
Current banner making skills: 0
Time on scratch: Often - Occasional - None -
^^^^ xxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Misc: None
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]