Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Make your banner. Select the ‘rounded rectangle’ and fit it to size of your banner. Use the pencil tool to cover in the gaps near the corners of your banner. And you're done!
Canva
Make your banner. Go into shapes and chhose the ‘rounded square’. Fit it to the size of your banner (I reccomend the ‘soundcloud’ one). Use triangles and/or circles to fill in the gaps at the edges of your banner, and you're done!
Please submit your banner when it's finished!
OK doing it!
I didn't really understand, and ended up with this:
Ohh that is really close! You needed to use a non - filled in rounded square, sorry
Non-Filled in rounded square? But it can be any color, or does it have to be white? Rounding Banners is soooo hard for me, yes I've tryed it before.
It usually has to be white, and yeah, rounding banners is hard. I've only just got the hang of it. My first rounded banner was terrible

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Make your banner. Select the ‘rounded rectangle’ and fit it to size of your banner. Use the pencil tool to cover in the gaps near the corners of your banner. And you're done!
Canva
Make your banner. Go into shapes and chhose the ‘rounded square’. Fit it to the size of your banner (I reccomend the ‘soundcloud’ one). Use triangles and/or circles to fill in the gaps at the edges of your banner, and you're done!
OK doing it!
Ohh that is really close! You needed to use a non - filled in rounded square, sorry
Non-Filled in rounded square? But it can be any color, or does it have to be white? Rounding Banners is soooo hard for me, yes I've tryed it before.
It usually has to be white, and yeah, rounding banners is hard. I've only just got the hang of it. My first rounded banner was terrible
But if it's white, doesn't it blend in and you can't tell if it's rounded or not?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Canva
OK doing it!
But if it's white, doesn't it blend in and you can't tell if it's rounded or not?
Sometimes, but if you do a different coloured background it works

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Canva
OK doing it!
So I can do a different colored background?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Canva
OK doing it!
Yep!

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Canva
OK doing it!
Yep!
Yay!

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: cat-991
Scratcher Status? scratcher
Have You Ever Made A Banner? no
Current Banner Making Skills: -
Time On Scratch: various years, though i've only been on the forums for about a year
Misc: i like pizza

I have a Canva acount

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Canva
OK doing it!
Yep!
Yay!
I still can't do it, it still isn't rounded

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

Username: cat-991
Scratcher Status? scratcher
Have You Ever Made A Banner? no
Current Banner Making Skills: -
Time On Scratch: various years, though i've only been on the forums for about a year
Misc: i like pizza

I have a Canva acount
Added! Please do lesson 1 on page 1/2!

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Canva
OK doing it!
Yep!
Yay!
How many quotes is this? The first post in these quotes is really squished. Wow.

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Canva
OK doing it!
Yep!
Yay!
How many quotes is this? The first post in these quotes is really squished. Wow.
:l

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rounding the squares is really hard, can you give an example?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

Example:

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

Example:
OK, I guess I can keep trying.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

Example:
You got the first bit right, you just need to use a non filled in rounded square.

Last edited by redglitter (Feb. 26, 2017 11:11:31)

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: germanengland3
Example Of Banner: My siggy, and others that you've already seen.
Best Banner Making Skill: (Edges Being Rounded, Picture Inserting etc): Dunno. I do anything.
Time On Scratch: 2 years 4 months I think.
Misc: Um… don't think so.

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

Example:
You got the first bit right, you just need to use a non filled in rounded square.
It just looks like a big square to me, but:

Last edited by BrownieBatter987 (Feb. 26, 2017 11:19:13)

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lesson one Banner

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait, do I have to do lessons too or what…

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Wait, do I have to do lessons too or what…
lesson 1 and 2 r on page 2

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]