Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

redglitter wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

can challenge 1 be of any size ?
Sure!
Thanks

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Okay guys, meet our Mascots!

This is Jojo the Panda. You can find her by typing into Canva ‘panda’ and going into illustrations.

This is Jay the cat. You can find her by typing into Canva ‘scratch cat’ and scrolling down for a while.

-Falcon-
Scratcher
57 posts

Lesson 2:

Last edited by -Falcon- (March 11, 2017 12:16:03)

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Falcon- wrote:

Lesson 2:

WOW so neat now I know how to round corners thanks ^^

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Falcon- wrote:

Lesson 2:

Awesome! Promoted!

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think I might have to quit this

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
~I do voice acting requests!~
~Check out The Emerald Mall!~
~Help me with my new animated series, Elementals!~
~Check out my banner shop, Kas8605's Banner Shop!~
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Greetings,

I have reviewed your shop and determined that it is worthy of an invitation to the United Shops of Scratch as a subsidiary. The reason why you wouldn't be a full-on shop member is because this is an academy/university, meaning that it technically promotes education rather than order completion, meaning that it will be placed as a member as a subsidiary. Subsidiaries may have a few representatives, but we are currently sorting that out, alongside other parts of the “government.” As always, our goal is to cooperate and work hard.

We are well organized, and we have three contests going on.

Please consider this invitation,
USS Co-Founder/Co-Owner Austinato
Thank you! We'd love to join!
Alright, I'll be adding you shortly.

7500+ posts (19th)
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

Why?

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Why?
I am just really busy with state exams and everything, I will still stay in Glitter Stores, I just never have any time to make projects or anything anymore.

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Why?
I am just really busy with state exams and everything, I will still stay in Glitter Stores, I just never have any time to make projects or anything anymore.
Good luck with your exams!

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lesson 1! My design on Canva is here.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

Lesson 1! My design on Canva is here.
Okay, I sort of meant get the background off the internet. Otherwise, great job!

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lesson 2 is here!

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here's lesson 3! (I used one of the colors in the color pallet around the edges of the box thingy.)

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

Lesson 2 is here!
Remove the stars in the corners - It's suposed to be rounded edges, nothing on the edges…

Last edited by cat-991 (March 11, 2017 22:14:00)

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

Here's lesson 3! (I used one of the colors in the color pallet around the edges of the box thingy.)
Good job! Now finish lesson 2!

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

lkli2346 wrote:

Lesson 2 is here!
Remove the stars in the corners - It's suposed to be rounded edges, nothing on the edges…

Oh, on the description when it said “fill in corners with shapes” I thought it meant the outside edges. (Just Fixed!)

Last edited by lkli2346 (March 11, 2017 22:22:46)

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

cat-991 wrote:

lkli2346 wrote:

Lesson 2 is here!

Oh, on the description when it said “fill in corners with shapes” I thought it meant the outside edges. (Just Fixed!)
Moved up to lesson 4

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

Check this out people!
How to make a platformer

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Kas8605
Example Of Banner: http://i.cubeupload.com/lZkpkr.png https://i.cubeupload.com/HD5z2d.png http://i.cubeupload.com/krtTiI.png
Best Banner Making Skill: Text, I also recently learned how to make poly-art!
Time On Scratch: 1 year
Misc: Nope!

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]