Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Lesson 1:

goes to codeacademy discuss place

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Lesson 2
Making the corners Round
Microsoft Paint
Make your banner. Select the ‘rounded rectangle’ and fit it to size of your banner. Use the pencil tool to cover in the gaps near the corners of your banner. And you're done!
Canva
Make your banner. Go into shapes and chhose the ‘rounded square’. Fit it to the size of your banner (I reccomend the ‘soundcloud’ one). Use triangles and/or circles to fill in the gaps at the edges of your banner, and you're done!
Please submit your banner when it's finished!
The Soundcloud one??? (Waht's dat)
well, i finished.

The sound cloud template in Canva.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@MasterOfTheTiger Promoted! Please do lesson 2!
@-AwesomeAdvanced- promoted! Please do lesson 3!

Last edited by redglitter (March 10, 2017 07:35:20)

CelloPlayer12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yo I think I'm gonna join cause I'm not in enough topics already =P

Username: CelloPlayer12
Example Of Banner: everything on this massive post
Best Banner Making Skill: I can do rounded corners (really easy in inkscape), backgrounds, gradients, inserting pics, shading, blurring, and polyart.
Time On Scratch: like 1 year 2 months or something like that
Misc:

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Greetings,

I have reviewed your shop and determined that it is worthy of an invitation to the United Shops of Scratch as a subsidiary. The reason why you wouldn't be a full-on shop member is because this is an academy/university, meaning that it technically promotes education rather than order completion, meaning that it will be placed as a member as a subsidiary. Subsidiaries may have a few representatives, but we are currently sorting that out, alongside other parts of the “government.” As always, our goal is to cooperate and work hard.

We are well organized, and we have three contests going on.

Please consider this invitation,
USS Co-Founder/Co-Owner Austinato

7500+ posts (19th)
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Greetings,

I have reviewed your shop and determined that it is worthy of an invitation to the United Shops of Scratch as a subsidiary. The reason why you wouldn't be a full-on shop member is because this is an academy/university, meaning that it technically promotes education rather than order completion, meaning that it will be placed as a member as a subsidiary. Subsidiaries may have a few representatives, but we are currently sorting that out, alongside other parts of the “government.” As always, our goal is to cooperate and work hard.

We are well organized, and we have three contests going on.

Please consider this invitation,
USS Co-Founder/Co-Owner Austinato
Thank you! We'd love to join!
~gℓιтz~

CelloPlayer12 wrote:

Yo I think I'm gonna join cause I'm not in enough topics already =P

Username: CelloPlayer12
Example Of Banner: everything on this massive post
Best Banner Making Skill: I can do rounded corners (really easy in inkscape), backgrounds, gradients, inserting pics, shading, blurring, and polyart.
Time On Scratch: like 1 year 2 months or something like that
Misc:

Accepted!

~gℓιтz~

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lesson 3?? (I THINK I did it right . . .)

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here is lesson 2:

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Lesson 1:

What is that?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Here is lesson 2:

Awesome! Please do lesson 3 on page 4 (I think?)

~gℓιтz~

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: lkli2346
Scratcher Status? Scratcher
Have You Ever Made A Banner? Not really.
Current Banner Making Skills: Um, well, I'm pretty good with vector.
Time On Scratch: 1-2 hours everyday
Misc: Nothing

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Lesson 3:
Using a colour pallet
Using the colour pallet (that I will share soon), create a banner. It must have an object, a text and a background.
Please submit your banner when it's finished.

Is this level 3?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Lesson 3:
Using a colour pallet
Using the colour pallet (that I will share soon), create a banner. It must have an object, a text and a background.

Is this level 3?
Yup

lkli2346 wrote:

Accepted, I'll add you really soon!

~gℓιтz~

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

cat-991 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Lesson 1:

What is that?
dunno. just go to the link

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

cat-991 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Lesson 1:

What is that?
dunno. just go to the link

It was a random topic I came up with. It actually links? Wow!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Lesson 3:
Using a colour pallet

Is this level 3?
Yup

lkli2346 wrote:

~gℓιтz~

I don't understand it. What am I supposed to do?

BrownieBatter987
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

redglitter wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Lesson 3:
Using a colour pallet

Is this level 3?
Yup

lkli2346 wrote:

~gℓιтz~

You do the banner on scratch, go to germanengland3's profile, look for the project, “color pallet” and use a few of the colors in your banner.

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrownieBatter987 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

redglitter wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Lesson 3:
Using a colour pallet

Is this level 3?
Yup

lkli2346 wrote:

~gℓιтz~

You do the banner on scratch, go to germanengland3's profile, look for the project, “color pallet” and use a few of the colors in your banner.

Okay, thanks so much!!!

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can challenge 1 be of any size ?

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

can challenge 1 be of any size ?
Sure!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▌│█║▌║▌║ ~ CLOSED - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR NEW THREAD ~ Scratch Banner Academy - Reforming and Hiring! ~ ║▌║▌║█│▌ [RSS Feed]