Discuss Scratch

o-Berryfrost-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writings and Ravings of a Lunatic (me!) ^m^

Starsaurus wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

aight can we like… talk about something other than starting a new comment chain….? because this is getting really awkward…

also i'm bored and uninspired
Can we talk about the fact that the universe is so large and it's expanding every second and we are but a tiny grain of sand in the ocean of existence? The fact that what we do has no chance of impacting the universe as a whole so we try to impact this Earth but our planet doesn't impact much except for being just another harbor of intelligent life–and yes, there are other harbors of intelligent life; the universe is too huge for us not to be the only ones–but we intelligent life forms are too few and far between to ever affect the universe or meet. And that many other people have thought this but we will never get answers.
And then there's the Drake Equation stating there should be 7 intelligent races in our universe!

But then there's the Fermi paradox stating that if the Drake Equation is true, then the Galaxy would have been conquered several times, and that includes Earth!

But where are all the aliens? They sure ain't here. And I don't buy the government conspiracy stuff either.

So we come to The Bone Laberynth, which poses the question, what if life, Earth, and all that jazz exists only to create us, humans?

Ooh that'd be an interesting book… like a group of explorers launched into the furthest reaches of the galaxy in search for life. Told they're the only ones, but I think turns out there's a whole bunch (frik, that's bordering into Oblivion now… Scratch the last part). But like, that'd be an interesting story, like not about conquering the universe, not about exterminating, but about curiosity and possibility.

I feel like that last sentence belongs under a picture of a kid with starry eyes sitting in a field staring at a rainbow like that was incredibly cheesy lol
Humans are actually secretly Daleks, but they have to repress those feelings of “EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!” to find life in the universe.

Hello, I'm RIGHT HERE!

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pandasrule4ever wrote:

an we talk about the fact that the universe is so large and it's expanding every second and we are but a tiny grain of sand in the ocean of existence? The fact that what we do has no chance of impacting the universe as a whole so we try to impact this Earth but our planet doesn't impact much except for being just another harbor of intelligent life–and yes, there are other harbors of intelligent life; the universe is too huge for us not to be the only ones–but we intelligent life forms are too few and far between to ever affect the universe or meet. And that many other people have thought this but we will never get answers.
It's actually nigh impossible for there to be another planet capable of harbouring life like ours.

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

an we talk about the fact that the universe is so large and it's expanding every second and we are but a tiny grain of sand in the ocean of existence? The fact that what we do has no chance of impacting the universe as a whole so we try to impact this Earth but our planet doesn't impact much except for being just another harbor of intelligent life–and yes, there are other harbors of intelligent life; the universe is too huge for us not to be the only ones–but we intelligent life forms are too few and far between to ever affect the universe or meet. And that many other people have thought this but we will never get answers.
It's actually nigh impossible for there to be another planet capable of harbouring life like ours.
idk to me, everything exists

i mean i know that sounds really dumb and simple, but everything exists.
maybe not in the universe, but everything exists.

many things exist in the form of thoughts
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Nah, it exists in the form of Star Trek.

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Nah, it exists in the form of Star Trek.
but many other things exist in the form of thoughts….

dude what if n has so much hair because it's concealing the portal to his pokemon world… idk how that relates to this but still i just thought about that hmmmm….
naw his hair is just amazing
pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

RetroTV wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Guys I need to tell you something big

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
I hope you know, I still have no idea what you're talking about.
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Here's an example project
No, I mean, is it a religion?
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened”) is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. “The order of the day,” they wrote in their general statutes, “is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them”. The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790. In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
Gracias, my good sir
I thought cheese-duck was the Illuminati.

but I also have to tell you something big.

I'm gay.
HAHA YOU GOT FOOLED I'M PAN NOT GAY GET PRANKED
Well not only am I the Illuminati but…..

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE
Are you sure? I'm sure if we talked about this over tea we could figure something out…
Tea? Tea? No, you mean half-and-half, with extra lemons. Mmm, yummo
i aM thE onLy ilLumInATI iN ExIsTEncE
But then you undermine the very meaning of your name. It's plural, but you are one.

Unless…

Unless you're weird like me and think there's multiple people inside your head (it's weird, Yknow? I argue with myself, and I take two positions, but I don't think it's like, multiple personalities? It's kinda weird to describe. It's like…

Like a TV station. Several people all together who are different, but what they produce (me) is unified… mostly.

Or maybe it's just me being weird. Idk. I digress)

UNLESS YOU ARE DOCTOR PLAGUE (are we still not allowed to talk of the good Doctor and his implications?)
OMG I DO THAT TOO!! I have named her Amanda. It works. (I so badly want to talk about the good Doctor)
OMG is this what I've been doing for so long???
Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg
hope you guys don't cast me out as a ‘normal person’ but i don't.
ACTUALLY… i guess i sorta do…? like theres sorta “childish” me, “sleep is for the weak” me, “sleep is for the week” me, “i'm a good noodle and i'm gonna behave-ish” me, “lol nope it's time to watch cr4p on youtube” me, “lol i'm such a nerd” me, etc………. oh yeah, and there's also Eric.
But they don't really argue, so to speak, they just sometimes take turns to control me. although i'll admit “good noodle” and “youtube cr4p” do argue a lot.

ovo

i think theres also an “i'm obsessed with something and i won't stop” me, which combined with “sleep is for the weak” is very dangerous. they combined last night. i spent an hour dancing to pokemon black/white music and obsessing over N.

also i don't play pokemon
I can relate, actually. I don't have that many ‘me’s, but I have a “time to be a dipstick” me, a “time to giggle insanely” me, and Amanda, and me.
omg Nimbasa City theme FTW.

honestly tho, BW2 was amazing, its just, it shouldnt have been 2. it shouldve been the original; but that probly made it more signifigant since it was a return to the region. idk. i really liked them tho.

i need to do a Nuzlocke challange on Diamond soon…
lol i don't really know much about the games. or anything.

i just like N
(and his theme song– the non-battle one, and not his room, the original happy one, it's amazing. but sooo hard to play on piano. and speaking of n's room, the music should be the theme song for this thread. the sound of someone slipping into insanity…)
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.
Black and white were my first and forever favorite games.
nahh i wouldnt hurt him… i just wanna touch his hair……

wait how are you alive, or are you ghetsis
I'm just… impossible…
…waithwatjsuthappened
so i watched 5 episodes today which is unacceptable i'm wasting so much time but i wanna watch more cause cliffhangers and
OH MY GOSH TEAM PLASMA WHAT DID YOU DO TO N?

i wont be able to sleep tonight and tomorrow's the first day of school

help

MOOOOAAAAR POKEMONNNNNNNNNNN
someone stop me
HA! I don't start school 'til the 4th. Mwuahahaha *sips green apple gatorade out of star trek travel mug*
nonono the important thing is what happened to n…

ಠ_ಠ

oh gosh this is going to be so cringy a year later
I forget what happens to him but I've watched the entire show,,,,
and played through all the games,,,
w h a t h a p p e n e d ?
Welp. The award for longest quote chain is…
And it goes to me for starting it (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hello darkness my old friend
well i started the discussion on N (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ew i spent all of last night and this morning looking through pictures of child n i'm so disgusting ew ew ew what am i doing with my life but still hes so cute ew im gonna regret this later but still tho little n is a wittle nugget and i want to be his zorua just so i can cuddle up and play with his hair… also zoruas are amazing

LETS MAKE IT GO OFF THE SCREEN!!!!!1
it's like we have the same opinion on everything PKMN Black and White related.
- I love N we shall not hurt him he's mine don't touch-a tha chILD
- I am a Zorua
- Black and White is awesome.
yep

precious little nuggeeeeet
ahh he's mine <3333
also i'm still the illuminati
N is my son but flareon is my biologically adopted son
and ,,,,, , mmm
*shrug* well I guess making this thing go off the screen would be pretty cool even though inconvient so I'm in. I'll just add random things like “I like N because that's what Newt starts with and Newt is precious and James Dashner is evil.”
The letter N is special to us :3
The number Four is special to me.
So are lightning bolts.
And newts.
Oh and ten dollar bills.
There's alot more.
Oh no. Not another Divergent fan.
*screams*

Do not meddle with the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are a jerk. -Morgan Freeman (he didn't actually say ‘jerk’, but I wanted it on my siggy anyway, so I censored it. )
Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm bored.
Who's on?
Does anyone like to rp?
I think I'll get onto YouTube and watch music videos from obscure Broadway musicals thAT ARE NEVER GOING BACK ON BROADWAY!! WHY, FRANK WILDHORN, WHY??!! I THOUGHT IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! Of course, I didn't care very much for the ending, it was Quincey that killed him, not Mina, and Frank made it so basically it was a darker versioin of PTO, but still…
Life After Life it is! Thomas Borchert, I'm on my way!!!

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dancing queen!
Lettuce scream!
Holy submarine!

pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

Dancing queen!
Lettuce scream!
Holy submarine!
Great today,
I'm a bit gay,
Immortal Hei Hei.

Do not meddle with the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are a jerk. -Morgan Freeman (he didn't actually say ‘jerk’, but I wanted it on my siggy anyway, so I censored it. )
Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Dancing queen!
Lettuce scream!
Holy submarine!
Great today,
I'm a bit gay,
Immortal Hei Hei.
in the town
where i was born
there lived a man
who sailed the seas
and he told
us of his life
in the land
of submarines
so we sailed
into the sun
until we found
the sea of green
and we live
beneath the waves
in our yellow
submarine

WE
ALL
LIVE
IN
A
YELOW
SUBMARINE

A
YELLOW
SUBMARINE

A YELLOW
SUBMARINE

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/219215/ <=== stories, ideas, poems, etc.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/211523/ <=== the Allergreen Universe

No parking lot is ever full when you're driving a tank!
Idk bout you, but I'd be kinda worried if my soul looked like a giant flaming eyeball. Just sayin.
“When the last machine is built, when the last device is invented, there will always be room for someone to tell a story.” -Hans Zimmer
“Ain't I killed you before…?” -McCree
“i cant think of another quote to add bc its 12:20 AM :3” -me
pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Dancing queen!
Lettuce scream!
Holy submarine!
Great today,
I'm a bit gay,
Immortal Hei Hei.
in the town
where i was born
there lived a man
who sailed the seas
and he told
us of his life
in the land
of submarines
so we sailed
into the sun
until we found
the sea of green
and we live
beneath the waves
in our yellow
submarine

WE
ALL
LIVE
IN
A
YELOW
SUBMARINE

A
YELLOW
SUBMARINE

A YELLOW
SUBMARINE
SUBMARINE

Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Dancing queen!
Lettuce scream!
Holy submarine!
Great today,
I'm a bit gay,
Immortal Hei Hei.
in the town
where i was born
there lived a man
who sailed the seas
and he told
us of his life
in the land
of submarines
so we sailed
into the sun
until we found
the sea of green
and we live
beneath the waves
in our yellow
submarine

WE
ALL
LIVE
IN
A
YELOW
SUBMARINE

A
YELLOW
SUBMARINE

A YELLOW
SUBMARINE
SUBMARINE
the circle is complete.
the gates are open.
there is no stopping the Elder Ones now.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/219215/ <=== stories, ideas, poems, etc.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/211523/ <=== the Allergreen Universe

No parking lot is ever full when you're driving a tank!
Idk bout you, but I'd be kinda worried if my soul looked like a giant flaming eyeball. Just sayin.
“When the last machine is built, when the last device is invented, there will always be room for someone to tell a story.” -Hans Zimmer
“Ain't I killed you before…?” -McCree
“i cant think of another quote to add bc its 12:20 AM :3” -me
pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Dancing queen!
Lettuce scream!
Holy submarine!
Great today,
I'm a bit gay,
Immortal Hei Hei.
in the town
where i was born
there lived a man
who sailed the seas
and he told
us of his life
in the land
of submarines
so we sailed
into the sun
until we found
the sea of green
and we live
beneath the waves
in our yellow
submarine

WE
ALL
LIVE
IN
A
YELOW
SUBMARINE

A
YELLOW
SUBMARINE

A YELLOW
SUBMARINE
SUBMARINE
the circle is complete.
the gates are open.
there is no stopping the Elder Ones now.
school
isn't cool.
why, oh why?
i feel like i'm gonna die.

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

OH MY GOD, Y'ALL, I HAD MY FIRST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL TODAY, AND IT WAS HORRIFIC!!!!! I'M A FRESHMAN! AND I HATE IT ALREADY! I FEEL IKE I'M DYING! *dramatically flops to the floor* So, anyone going to Fall Fun Fest this weekend? I'll be playing the blue guitar with the Mustard Seeds.
EDIT: shut off italics.

Last edited by Blobfish993 (Sept. 5, 2017 23:01:50)

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

OH MY GOD, Y'ALL, I HAD MY FIRST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL TODAY, AND IT WAS HORRIFIC!!!!! I'M A FRESHMAN! AND I HATE IT ALREADY! I FEEL IKE I'M DYING! *dramatically flops to the floor* So, anyone going to Fall Fun Fest this weekend? I'll be playing the blue guitar with the Mustard Seeds.
SHOOT ME NOW, OR SHOOT ME LATER
EVERY SCHOOLBOY TO HIS SPOT
DEATH TO EACH AND EVERY TRAITOR
I RENOUNCE YOUR PEOPLE'S COURT

Last edited by Blobfish993 (Sept. 5, 2017 23:01:12)

pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

I HAD MY FIRST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL TODAY AND IT WAS eh. yeah i know i'm like a baby compared to you guys.

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

I HAD MY FIRST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL TODAY AND IT WAS eh. yeah i know i'm like a baby compared to you guys.
NO! BE LUCKY YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ALGEBRA! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO GO BACK TO MIDDLE SCHOOL!

pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Doomsday, You Say?
The world is changing,
people are raging.
Everything is spiraling,
misery is viraling.
Metal clanging,
acid raining.
Our universe is ending,
but people are pretending
that this isn't *
and it will all end well.

pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

NO! BE LUCKY YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ALGEBRA! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO GO BACK TO MIDDLE SCHOOL!
NOOOO I WANT TO DO ALGEBRA

I JUST DON'T WANT HOMEWORK OR ACTUAL WORK OK MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO DO ALGEBRA

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

NOOOO I WANT TO DO ALGEBRA

I JUST DON'T WANT HOMEWORK OR ACTUAL WORK OK MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO DO ALGEBRA
YOU DON'T TRUST ME YOU DON'T