Discuss Scratch

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writings and Ravings of a Lunatic (me!) ^m^

Starsaurus wrote:

hullo i havent been on in forever but i decided id log on for a wee bit and say hi! and now i say goodbye rip
HHHHHHHHWEIOJFASDLK YOU'RE BACK idk just for one moment but HOY
Okay, let me regain the little composure I have.
Didn't you mention a WAROAL Discord server a while back?
Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

hullo i havent been on in forever but i decided id log on for a wee bit and say hi! and now i say goodbye rip
oh shoot i did! i never did make that cuz no one sent me their discords :') rip lol

and geez i never expected anyone to be this excited for my return lol >m<

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/219215/ <=== stories, ideas, poems, etc.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/211523/ <=== the Allergreen Universe

No parking lot is ever full when you're driving a tank!
Idk bout you, but I'd be kinda worried if my soul looked like a giant flaming eyeball. Just sayin.
“When the last machine is built, when the last device is invented, there will always be room for someone to tell a story.” -Hans Zimmer
“Ain't I killed you before…?” -McCree
“i cant think of another quote to add bc its 12:20 AM :3” -me
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

oh shoot i did! i never did make that cuz no one sent me their discords :') rip lol

ha we love you… though not many of us are left??
cheese-duck #0306, but shh the st might be watching
TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Yeah where did everyone go?

its me (the guy). he/him. you can call me leo, leon, or law
Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

TM2125 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Yeah where did everyone go?
So I have noticed. I remembered blobfish left before i did even, i dont see CS or ilovepandas (was that their name? the panda human)

thanks tho mate i appreciate it lol >m<

theres also a new face i see c: hullo there, human! welcome to the lunatic papers! although by the looks of it, youre already well acquainted with the place lol. Im starsaurus, the creator if you havent gathered that from previous posts ^m^

Idk bout you, but I'd be kinda worried if my soul looked like a giant flaming eyeball. Just sayin.
“When the last machine is built, when the last device is invented, there will always be room for someone to tell a story.” -Hans Zimmer
Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

Oh i almost forgot, i started a scratch project on all the stuff ive done since i left (one of those was not getting good at scratch tho .-. oof)

a condensed list:
-made a bunch of 3D models and animations (check out my instagram @clockquark for most of em)
-started actually learning to draw (also on my ig a little bit)
-got a gf >m< (whos a senior tho so she graduates next year ;-; (but shes still here for now ^m^ we actually went to barnes and noble today bc were nerds and school got cancelled bc illinois lol))
-crashed my car (i was 17, my mother in the seat ridin next to me. the things you learn from a broken mirror, how a face can change when a heart knows fear) (thats Cecilia and the Satellite by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. i was (am) 17, but me mum was not in the car, neither was my gf, thank goodness for both. twas a wee crash, but a crash nonetheless)
-uhhh fr1kk1n (is that still swearfiltered here?) like i dunno… learned swing dancin, thats a thing lol (my gf got me into it, although that was before either of us knew we liked each other lol)
-did i join robotics before i left? i dont remember, but im on that, and im SUPPOSED to be the media man, so animations n stuff, but havent had time bc homework
-started learning unity more, still working on Wonder but i made a neat text adventure game from a udemy class (the class is good but ive found udemy is uhhhh not). the game is called Cleptus Ex Machina, which is Latin for Thief From the Machine, a play on the literary device Deus Ex Machina, God From the Machine, and its a neato steampunk text adventure. I figured out how to make adaptive slides but im restarting the class again and havent gotten that far
-built a G O D of a computer. 32 gigs of ram. 1 terabyte of solid state storage. (the ram glows btw). GTX 1060 graphics card (bc 1080 is bloody EXPENSIVE). my old computer couldnt even boot ARK. this thing runs it at max settings without so much as a blink. while 32 tabs of chrome are running (im messy ok)

and thats about it i suppose c: whatve yall been up to?

TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

Oh i almost forgot, i started a scratch project on all the stuff ive done since i left (one of those was not getting good at scratch tho .-. oof)

a condensed list:
-made a bunch of 3D models and animations (check out my instagram @clockquark for most of em)
-got a gf >m< (whos a senior tho so she graduates next year ;-; (but shes still here for now ^m^ we actually went to barnes and noble today bc were nerds and school got cancelled bc illinois lol))
-crashed my car (i was 17, my mother in the seat ridin next to me. the things you learn from a broken mirror, how a face can change when a heart knows fear) (thats Cecilia and the Satellite by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. i was (am) 17, but me mum was not in the car, neither was my gf, thank goodness for both. twas a wee crash, but a crash nonetheless)
-uhhh fr1kk1n (is that still swearfiltered here?) like i dunno… learned swing dancin, thats a thing lol (my gf got me into it, although that was before either of us knew we liked each other lol)
-did i join robotics before i left? i dont remember, but im on that, and im SUPPOSED to be the media man, so animations n stuff, but havent had time bc homework
-started learning unity more, still working on Wonder but i made a neat text adventure game from a udemy class (the class is good but ive found udemy is uhhhh not). the game is called Cleptus Ex Machina, which is Latin for Thief From the Machine, a play on the literary device Deus Ex Machina, God From the Machine, and its a neato steampunk text adventure. I figured out how to make adaptive slides but im restarting the class again and havent gotten that far
-built a G O D of a computer. 32 gigs of ram. 1 terabyte of solid state storage. (the ram glows btw). GTX 1060 graphics card (bc 1080 is bloody EXPENSIVE). my old computer couldnt even boot ARK. this thing runs it at max settings without so much as a blink. while 32 tabs of chrome are running (im messy ok)

1 TERABYTE?! for some reason i feel like that is absolutely insane

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

a condensed list:

you've got yourself a mighty fun life, and that sounds like a mighty fine computer
hmm, i suppose my account's devolved into a dark pit of bad fanart since you left, unfortunately, but uhh… my brother cactus_bob and i are (sort of) working on an RPG of sorts. but we haven't really started
CS has had some pretty neat ideas in the past few pages, we did choose your own path text games a lil while ago. I don't know if you were there for that but those were fun
yee
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

a condensed list:

you've got yourself a mighty fun life, and that sounds like a mighty fine computer
hmm, i suppose my account's devolved into a dark pit of bad fanart since you left, unfortunately, but uhh… my brother cactus_bob and i are (sort of) working on an RPG of sorts. but we haven't really started
CS has had some pretty neat ideas in the past few pages, we did choose your own path text games a lil while ago. I don't know if you were there for that but those were fun
yee
Oh man, I totally dropped that game off didn’t I
Yes, I’m still here. I’ve been working on a history/lore book for one of my things and also starting to do concepts for a huge fantasy character generator. And coming up with ideas that I post here, I guess.

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Did i hear a mention of a *site that you will get banned if you mention it* for this topic? I know i dont do much here and wasnt og but that interests me.

Smug scottish ego
Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs156175 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

a condensed list:

yee
Oh man, I totally dropped that game off didn’t I
Yes, I’m still here. I’ve been working on a history/lore book for one of my things and also starting to do concepts for a huge fantasy character generator. And coming up with ideas that I post here, I guess.
oye there you be badudo

that sounds py cool ^m^ ive been writin a lot too recently lol. Not as much as id like, but quite a bit

Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

TM2125 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

a condensed list:

1 TERABYTE?! for some reason i feel like that is absolutely insane
look at it this way. The standard computer nowadays has i wanna say 500-800 gigabytes of storage, on a hard disk drive. Which means its a series of discs stacked on top of each other with little magnetic arms running around on top of em. It generates a crapton of heat. Solid state storage has 0 moving parts, instead using electricity and atomic properties to store information. Which lets it be literally the size of a stick of gum, compared to a flattened matchbox.

1 terabyte is 1024 gigabytes. so basically, this drive i got (bloody expensive) has twice the average story capaticty and i have no clue m]how much more even storage speed.

it is indeed absolutely insane and i love it

Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

Did i hear a mention of a *site that you will get banned if you mention it* for this topic? I know i dont do much here and wasnt og but that interests me.
i have not made it yet but if you provide your contact and your parents credit card information i can create it and add you ill probly add a bunch of my irl friends too bc they're all artists (plus a couple voice actors, a fellow game designer, and a few musicians)

we have a veritable game studio lol. just.. not enough programmers ;-; (im the only one with the exception of the other amateur game designer, and neither of us are very good lol)

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

parents credit card information
wait, what
modedii
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

wait, what
uh yea what

I'm Modedii
———————————–
“Analyse what feelings are made of, hey!
Try to see through everything, hey, give it a try…”

———————————–
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

modedii wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

wait, what
uh yea what
STARASAURUS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR AN EPIC BATTLE ROYALE! ALL THEY NEED IS YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THE 3 NUMBERS ON THE BACK.

Smug scottish ego
TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

modedii wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

wait, what
uh yea what
STARASAURUS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR AN EPIC BATTLE ROYALE! ALL THEY NEED IS YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THE 3 NUMBERS ON THE BACK.
TOTALLY not sketchy at all

__xxseashoree__
Scratcher
5 posts

Starsaurus wrote:

One time i decided to fall off a bridge to test my body's durability. little did i know that Nick Cage also had the same idea. so here we are, about to jump off, when i notice hes standing there. im about to shout “hi” at him, when, out of nowhere, Darth Vader drop kicks him in the back, sending him hurdling down a thousand feet into the mouth of a giant Narnian salamander, who promptly spits him out, screaming that his mom's tooth hurts too much for actors to be wearing lederhosen. Mr. Cage got extremely triggered by this. so much so that he punched a hole through space and time to grab the lungs out of Michael Jackson's body. he died right then and there, leaving the human race in immortal agony. he was telling the Cerberus a joke, one that would have knocked his socks off, thereby freeing him from the imprisoning gardens of Buckingham Palace, and bringing an end to the imperious rule of Sir Tomblepop XXVIII, known then at the time as “Rambo the Bodacious”. but no! he was killed then and there, and no one has been able to figure out the rest of the joke. anyways, Nick Cage realized just what a horrible thing he had done, and stabbed his spleen with Michael Jackson's lung, piercing his book-constructed bulletproof vest with the infamous weapon. every single My Little Pony screamed in a perfect B flat, which, coupled with the toasting of the sacred rye bread, guarded for thousands of years by the mighty Communist Bacteria, summoned the Dark Lord. his name is too terrible to mention. but well mention it anyways. its syllables dared not be spoken by human tongue. in english, they are rendered as: Justin Bieber. the Dark Lord burst forth from the depths of pulp fiction, killing every single son and daughter of Leroy Jenkins, fallen king and savior of Pluto, the 5,379th state of the U.S. the arms were gathered. the beacons were lit. the cupcakes were decorated. war was coming. with all its glory, and all its ballistic pumpkins. the legions of Parrotheads marched in their formations, bearing the ghost of Snapchat as their flag. war chants sounded through all the universe as they blazed a warpath of bad puns, annihilating the cyborg dinosaurs once and for all. nothing could stop the psychedelic tide. not even a mighty blast of the Trumpet of Van Halen. all hope was lost.

and then, one day, a hero stepped forth from the void. he lifted his sword in the air and declared: “I. AM. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!” and charged headfirst guns blazing into the oncoming cloud of nyan cats and Aztec Memelords. the war raged for centuries. thousands upon thousands of innocent dwellers of the Fortress of Solitude were slain. the two armies never gave up. the more killed, the more ushered onto the battlefield. even at the fourth down, they stood fast and kept pushing. 3-pointers and hat tricks did not deter Michael Jordan and his Merry Men. in fact, with every point scored, they raved harder and harder, the dubstep remixes of Dora the Explorer, sung in the native tongue of the Australian people, performed onstage every Saturday at precisely 2:00 on Main Street, Tanzania. it was a magnificent spectacle to every onlooker. and then, as suddenly as it had started, the war ceased. the party raged for 9,000 years, 327 days, 8 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, 1 minute and 20 seconds, as they drank and merrily sang Wrecking Ball, which had recently found to have actually been written by Gandalf the Grey, of whom plagiarized it from the original cast of Power Rangers. however nobody cared because they were all assassinated by King Henry VIII in 1937, the year Optimus Prime lead the anchovies to victory against the Beanie Babies, who apparently stole the Stargate from him, but nobody really knew for sure. actually, thirteen years later it was discovered that it was Mewtwo who stole it, and sold it on the black market to Bernie Sanders for the small price of a million Rupees. now, i know what youre all thinking. with all this random stuff, where in the world does Keemstar come into play? well, im here to tell you he comes in right now. Keemstar is the sole catalyst for every event so far mentioned. he hired Darth Vader and Grover Cleveland to drop kick Nick Cage. that is, until he found out Grover Cleveland's been dead for 40 years, and that the random head he had hanging from his windowsill is in fact not Robocop's but Cleveland's. suddenly Keemstar saw that everything now made sense. the universe unfolded like a game of chess with your state's top player before him, revealing every way in which his butt had just been wooped and handed to him on a cadmium platter. the world was his burrito, and he was not willing to let some random guy break into his gas station to steal it, no matter how big that guy's crush on that lady was.

for many years, Keemstar lived happily. the four nations were at peace. and then… then… THEN… THEEEENNNNN… then some dude from Serbia shot the duke of wellington and started the Persian Gulf War. and this whole process repeats itself, starting with the secret clone army manufactured by B.L.I. and Aperture Science going insane and forcing every citizen of Thailand over the height of 6 feet and under the height of 4 inches to wear duck hats with spirogyra covering them to every prom they went to for the rest of your life. not their lives, your life.

oh dear. it appears my chupacabra skeleton is done choking Sans. i guess i should go clean that up now. now remember kids: the next time a creepy man in a giant SUV tries to give you uranium, dont take it. instead, take whatever else hes offering, because uranium is bad for your respiratory system, especially if you dont have asthma.

That is just beautiful

The darker the night, the brighter the stars.
Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

TM2125 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

modedii wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

wait, what
uh yea what
pshhhh why would you EVER be afraid of someone askin for credit card info? im a TOTALLY LEGIT, GOVERNMENT-ENDORSED SALESPERSON.

totally legit. Spotless.

TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

TM2125 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

modedii wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

wait, what
uh yea what
pshhhh why would you EVER be afraid of someone askin for credit card info? im a TOTALLY LEGIT, GOVERNMENT-ENDORSED SALESPERSON.

totally legit. Spotless.

100%! This is not a scam, folks, this is not a scam!