TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writings and Ravings of a Lunatic (me!) ^m^

Ryasis wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Rpg where your main goal is to avoid having to go on a quest by lying to npcs
Better idea: rpg where you think you’re the prophesied hero and the game spends the entire time building up to this impossible boss battle and then at the last second it turns out someone else is the chosen one and you don’t even get to do it
Video game where the princess save the hero instead of the other way around. super princess daisy
A game where evil wins in the end and the world is destroyed

its me (the guy). he/him. you can call me leo, leon, or law
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TM2125 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Better idea: rpg where you think you’re the prophesied hero and the game spends the entire time building up to this impossible boss battle and then at the last second it turns out someone else is the chosen one and you don’t even get to do it
Video game where the princess save the hero instead of the other way around. super princess daisy
Thats Final Fantasy Vi except the heroes still win

Smug scottish ego
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

TM2125 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Thats Final Fantasy Vi except the heroes still win
!!! Game where you play as a dark king who has to fight off rounds of plucky adventurers who come to try and defeat you!

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“Hey do you know any good albums?”
“Tommy.”
“Who's it by?”
“The Who.”
“Who?”
“The Who.”

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So you know those guava-flavored candies you can get at Chinese restaurants?
Welb
I got one of those yesterday, except it was a wrapper. Nothing inside, unopened.
Maybe I can sell it on EBay for a thousand dollars.

Anyway, I found a book that I really want to read.
And there's an audio version of the first chapter on YouTube, right here.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think the author published that under a different title and cover hoping it would sell a little better. Slapped a hot teenage girl on it because that's what readers are into, apparently. I don't know what her intended audience was, but I'm pretty sure “people who are interested in hot girls” and “people who are interested in superhero princess and rainbow fairy curses” are mutually exclusive…

Last edited by cheese-duck (Dec. 27, 2018 12:37:45)

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have a massive backlog of books that I want to read but am too lazy to or can't find the time

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

I have a massive backlog of books that I want to read but am too lazy to or can't find the time
Honestly me

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

Honestly me
Ripperoni bookseroni
There's like “books my parents want me to read”
And “about 2 books I want to read”
And the rest are “I'll probably open up to the first page, trash talk it, and put it down, then cry”
TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

That's pretty much 40% of my bookshelf

Last edited by TM2125 (Dec. 28, 2018 14:46:09)

modedii
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lucky! I never have any books I want to read, which is a problem considering that if I don't get a new book the second I finish one, my LA teacher will murder me.
and by me I mean my grades

I'm Modedii
———————————–
“Analyse what feelings are made of, hey!
Try to see through everything, hey, give it a try…”

———————————–
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspired by something on anpther topic guess the piece of fiction based on this hint: spiders that came from the fourth planet from the sun

Smug scottish ego
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

Inspired by something on anpther topic guess the piece of fiction based on this hint: spiders that came from the fourth planet from the sun
The Spiders From Mars
I want to do a yes/no based thing where someone has a piece of media and everyone else asks questions to find out what it is

Last edited by cs156175 (Dec. 31, 2018 19:39:05)

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs156175 wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

The Spiders From Mars
(I was refering to ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars because i forgot that david bowies real band had the same nmae but ill take it

Smug scottish ego
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What if there was a ‘magic remote’ story where, instead of changing the world around the main character(s), it just changes a TV but can go backward and forward in time. Like, you can fast forward and go back, meaning you can see stuff that will be on TV in the future or stuff that was in the past. The main character(s) see(s) a doomsday event on the news and then see(s) the channel go blank, then they have to prevent it from happening before it’s too late, with a side plotline about one of the main characters trying to solve a mystery where all the footage is gone by looking through stuff that aired in the past. Heck, maybe even add in a ‘time traveler from the future is the one who gives the main character the remote and they’re going to cease to exist if the doomsday thing happens because they traveled back right before it. And maybe that character is the main character’s child… or something

TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs156175 wrote:

What if there was a ‘magic remote’ story where, instead of changing the world around the main character(s), it just changes a TV but can go backward and forward in time. Like, you can fast forward and go back, meaning you can see stuff that will be on TV in the future or stuff that was in the past. The main character(s) see(s) a doomsday event on the news and then see(s) the channel go blank, then they have to prevent it from happening before it’s too late, with a side plotline about one of the main characters trying to solve a mystery where all the footage is gone by looking through stuff that aired in the past. Heck, maybe even add in a ‘time traveler from the future is the one who gives the main character the remote and they’re going to cease to exist if the doomsday thing happens because they traveled back right before it. And maybe that character is the main character’s child… or something
That sounds cool

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TM2125 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

That sounds cool
Yep but plot holes
But aside from plot holes, cool
I was going to suggest a self-fulfilling prophecy, but I think that would just sound cliché and wouldn't fit so yeah cool… actually, I kinda like the mystery side plot more
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fun games to play with water
- Flood buildings
- Make sinkholes
- Short circuit things
- Bloat saltwater fish
TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Fun games to play with water
- Flood buildings
- Make sinkholes
- Short circuit things
- Bloat saltwater fish
Flood buildings XD

That wouldn't be fun for the ppl in the building would it

Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

hullo i havent been on in forever but i decided id log on for a wee bit and say hi! and now i say goodbye rip

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/219215/ <=== stories, ideas, poems, etc.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/211523/ <=== the Allergreen Universe

No parking lot is ever full when you're driving a tank!
Idk bout you, but I'd be kinda worried if my soul looked like a giant flaming eyeball. Just sayin.
“When the last machine is built, when the last device is invented, there will always be room for someone to tell a story.” -Hans Zimmer
“Ain't I killed you before…?” -McCree
“i cant think of another quote to add bc its 12:20 AM :3” -me
TM2125
Scratcher
500+ posts

Every single time i have an idea for a book, i'll have it developed in my head. And then when i sit down to write it, once i have to weite past the idea i had i can't think of anything.