Discuss Scratch

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writings and Ravings of a Lunatic (me!) ^m^

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Hey, fun reminder:
Every book ever written in the English language…
Every book you have read…
Every book to be written…
Will consist of 26 letters.
Heh, nah. They'll consist of 26 different letters.
But there will still be 26 letters.

o-Berryfrost-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Guys I need to tell you something big

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
I hope you know, I still have no idea what you're talking about.
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Here's an example project
No, I mean, is it a religion?
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened”) is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. “The order of the day,” they wrote in their general statutes, “is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them”. The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790. In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
Gracias, my good sir
I thought cheese-duck was the Illuminati.

but I also have to tell you something big.

I'm gay.
HAHA YOU GOT FOOLED I'M PAN NOT GAY GET PRANKED
Well not only am I the Illuminati but…..

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE
Are you sure? I'm sure if we talked about this over tea we could figure something out…
Tea? Tea? No, you mean half-and-half, with extra lemons. Mmm, yummo
i aM thE onLy ilLumInATI iN ExIsTEncE
But then you undermine the very meaning of your name. It's plural, but you are one.

Unless…

Unless you're weird like me and think there's multiple people inside your head (it's weird, Yknow? I argue with myself, and I take two positions, but I don't think it's like, multiple personalities? It's kinda weird to describe. It's like…

Like a TV station. Several people all together who are different, but what they produce (me) is unified… mostly.

Or maybe it's just me being weird. Idk. I digress)

UNLESS YOU ARE DOCTOR PLAGUE (are we still not allowed to talk of the good Doctor and his implications?)
OMG I DO THAT TOO!! I have named her Amanda. It works. (I so badly want to talk about the good Doctor)
OMG is this what I've been doing for so long???
Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg
hope you guys don't cast me out as a ‘normal person’ but i don't.
ACTUALLY… i guess i sorta do…? like theres sorta “childish” me, “sleep is for the weak” me, “sleep is for the week” me, “i'm a good noodle and i'm gonna behave-ish” me, “lol nope it's time to watch cr4p on youtube” me, “lol i'm such a nerd” me, etc………. oh yeah, and there's also Eric.
But they don't really argue, so to speak, they just sometimes take turns to control me. although i'll admit “good noodle” and “youtube cr4p” do argue a lot.

ovo

i think theres also an “i'm obsessed with something and i won't stop” me, which combined with “sleep is for the weak” is very dangerous. they combined last night. i spent an hour dancing to pokemon black/white music and obsessing over N.

also i don't play pokemon
I can relate, actually. I don't have that many ‘me’s, but I have a “time to be a dipstick” me, a “time to giggle insanely” me, and Amanda, and me.
Ppppffffffttttt there are too many mes

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened”) is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. “The order of the day,” they wrote in their general statutes, “is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them”. The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790. In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE
Are you sure? I'm sure if we talked about this over tea we could figure something out…
But then you undermine the very meaning of your name. It's plural, but you are one.

Unless…

Unless you're weird like me and think there's multiple people inside your head (it's weird, Yknow? I argue with myself, and I take two positions, but I don't think it's like, multiple personalities? It's kinda weird to describe. It's like…

Like a TV station. Several people all together who are different, but what they produce (me) is unified… mostly.

UNLESS YOU ARE DOCTOR PLAGUE (are we still not allowed to talk of the good Doctor and his implications?)
OMG I DO THAT TOO!! I have named her Amanda. It works. (I so badly want to talk about the good Doctor)
Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg
ACTUALLY… i guess i sorta do…? like theres sorta “childish” me, “sleep is for the weak” me, “sleep is for the week” me, “i'm a good noodle and i'm gonna behave-ish” me, “lol nope it's time to watch cr4p on youtube” me, “lol i'm such a nerd” me, etc………. oh yeah, and there's also Eric.
But they don't really argue, so to speak, they just sometimes take turns to control me. although i'll admit “good noodle” and “youtube cr4p” do argue a lot.

ovo

i think theres also an “i'm obsessed with something and i won't stop” me, which combined with “sleep is for the weak” is very dangerous. they combined last night. i spent an hour dancing to pokemon black/white music and obsessing over N.

I can relate, actually. I don't have that many ‘me’s, but I have a “time to be a dipstick” me, a “time to giggle insanely” me, and Amanda, and me.
Ppppffffffttttt there are too many mes
oh yes. definitely.

ok, “i'm obsessed with something and i won't stop” me is DEFINITELY taking over right now, considering normally i only watch pokemon when my brother does, and i watched an entire episode because NATURAL HARMONIA GROPIUSN was in it.

someone eat my cheese
Starsaurus
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

omg Nimbasa City theme FTW.

honestly tho, BW2 was amazing, its just, it shouldnt have been 2. it shouldve been the original; but that probly made it more signifigant since it was a return to the region. idk. i really liked them tho.

i need to do a Nuzlocke challange on Diamond soon…

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/219215/ <=== stories, ideas, poems, etc.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/211523/ <=== the Allergreen Universe

No parking lot is ever full when you're driving a tank!
Idk bout you, but I'd be kinda worried if my soul looked like a giant flaming eyeball. Just sayin.
“When the last machine is built, when the last device is invented, there will always be room for someone to tell a story.” -Hans Zimmer
“Ain't I killed you before…?” -McCree
“i cant think of another quote to add bc its 12:20 AM :3” -me
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

honestly tho, BW2 was amazing, its just, it shouldnt have been 2. it shouldve been the original; but that probly made it more signifigant since it was a return to the region. idk. i really liked them tho.

lol i don't really know much about the games. or anything.

i just like N
(and his theme song– the non-battle one, and not his room, the original happy one, it's amazing. but sooo hard to play on piano. and speaking of n's room, the music should be the theme song for this thread. the sound of someone slipping into insanity…)
o-Berryfrost-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

i just like N
(and his theme song– the non-battle one, and not his room, the original happy one, it's amazing. but sooo hard to play on piano. and speaking of n's room, the music should be the theme song for this thread. the sound of someone slipping into insanity…)
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.
Black and white were my first and forever favorite games.

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

i just like N
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.
nahh i wouldnt hurt him… i just wanna touch his hair……

wait how are you alive, or are you ghetsis
o-Berryfrost-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

i just like N
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.

I'm just… impossible…

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

i just like N
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.

I'm just… impossible…
…waithwatjsuthappened
so i watched 5 episodes today which is unacceptable i'm wasting so much time but i wanna watch more cause cliffhangers and
OH MY GOSH TEAM PLASMA WHAT DID YOU DO TO N?

i wont be able to sleep tonight and tomorrow's the first day of school

help

MOOOOAAAAR POKEMONNNNNNNNNNN
someone stop me
Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

i just like N
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.

I'm just… impossible…
…waithwatjsuthappened
so i watched 5 episodes today which is unacceptable i'm wasting so much time but i wanna watch more cause cliffhangers and

help

someone stop me
HA! I don't start school 'til the 4th. Mwuahahaha *sips green apple gatorade out of star trek travel mug*

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, I want to start an askblog for some of my characters in an AU, but I have nowhere to do it: would people be open with me posting some starter posts here?

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs156175 wrote:

Okay, I want to start an askblog for some of my characters in an AU, but I have nowhere to do it: would people be open with me posting some starter posts here?
*DUMB QUESTION AHEAD!!!* What is an AU?

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Alternate Universe.

Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs156175 wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Alternate Universe.
Ahhhh, makes sense. I think it might be fine.

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

i just like N
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.

I'm just… impossible…
…waithwatjsuthappened

help

someone stop me
HA! I don't start school 'til the 4th. Mwuahahaha *sips green apple gatorade out of star trek travel mug*
nonono the important thing is what happened to n…

ಠ_ಠ

oh gosh this is going to be so cringy a year later
pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

This forum is truely my favorite place on the internet.

Do not meddle with the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are a jerk. -Morgan Freeman (he didn't actually say ‘jerk’, but I wanted it on my siggy anyway, so I censored it. )
Blobfish993
Scratcher
500+ posts

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Hear hear!

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blobfish993 wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Hear hear!
Agreed

ew i shouldnt have watched 8 episodes of pokemon yesterday, or at least not the one in which dragonite and haxorus beat up N
no sleep…
ew i'm a terrible person…
schools starting today…
ew i'm gonna draw N all over every paper i get…
it's inevitable…
grossgrossgross i wanna be rid of this foul person that is me
o-Berryfrost-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Abstract- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

Starsaurus wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

I'm the Illuminati
And that is…?
w h a t r e a l l y ? !
Gracias, my good sir

I'm gay.

I…
like CHEESE.
thErE cAN bE OnLy OnEE

Unless…

Yup! Better believe it!
I do that tooo omgggggg

ovo

i just like N
N is my son.
He is mine.
Don't hurt him.

I'm just… impossible…
…waithwatjsuthappened

help

someone stop me
nonono the important thing is what happened to n…

ಠ_ಠ

oh gosh this is going to be so cringy a year later
I forget what happens to him but I've watched the entire show,,,,
and played through all the games,,,
w h a t h a p p e n e d ?

pandasrule4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Blobfish993 wrote:

pandasrule4ever wrote:

Hear hear!
Agreed

ew i shouldnt have watched 8 episodes of pokemon yesterday, or at least not the one in which dragonite and haxorus beat up N
no sleep…
ew i'm a terrible person…
schools starting today…
ew i'm gonna draw N all over every paper i get…
it's inevitable…
grossgrossgross i wanna be rid of this foul person that is me
like it's amazing. and you're free to be trash.

Do not meddle with the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are a jerk. -Morgan Freeman (he didn't actually say ‘jerk’, but I wanted it on my siggy anyway, so I censored it. )