100+ posts

Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration [Student]

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Use this as a reference: http://i.cubeupload.com/aF6i4U.jpg (If image isn't showing up)

that link isn't working
This for the big image:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/c378fcc797d864a821898ec11c838fd0/tumblr_ncq8yrM5Z51tjxb1do2_1280.jpg

This for color wheel to apply on:
http://www.psdgraphics.com/file/light-color-spectrum.jpg
it didn't say anything about Phobic Mother or Work
Those are the prompts you should base your palettes on!
but how do I show you the images
You can save them as “png” or “jpg” formats then host them on Cubeupload.
but cubeupload was the link that wasnt working
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Use this as a reference: http://i.cubeupload.com/aF6i4U.jpg (If image isn't showing up)

that link isn't working
This for the big image:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/c378fcc797d864a821898ec11c838fd0/tumblr_ncq8yrM5Z51tjxb1do2_1280.jpg

That's because the link was corrupted or something, or Cubeupload just has too much traffic.
N-Productions
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

Mewly wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

that link isn't working
This for the big image:

That's because the link was corrupted or something, or Cubeupload just has too much traffic.
I'll try tomorrow
JACsterandOlibob
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can i take management please

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JACsterandOlibob wrote:

can i take management please
Sure but there is a small waiting list. The current class of students will finish their course soon so it will not be too long. Sorry for the inconvenience.
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm very sorry Programming/Gaming Students. Life is so busy. 0_0
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

I'm very sorry Programming/Gaming Students. Life is so busy. 0_0
No problem, but can you give us a timeframe so we know when the lesson will be?

Sigton

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crimson
Lesson 2? I haven't done 1 yet, or is that not necessary?

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch_Hairstyles wrote:

Crimson

You have to go back and do 1.

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

My first assignment is complete yay!:

I greatly apologise for the delay of your order completion. I guarantee the talented scratcher that is working on your order is putting every bit of effort into it's completion to ensure you are entirely satisfied and that it is perfect. Thank you for your kindness and patience.

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Crimson

You have to go back and do 1.
I'm terribly sorry for not realising. I assure you I will go back and complete that now. I thank you for your kindness and patience!
(see what I did there?)

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

I greatly apologise for the delay of your order completion. I guarantee the talented scratcher that is working on your order is putting every bit of effort into it's completion to ensure you are entirely satisfied and that it is perfect. Thank you for your kindness and patience.
Lesson 2 xD

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Customer Service Challenge 1

The most important aspect of customer service is vocabulary. As a simple example, if I posted this:

“Your order is not finished”.

You'd be much less excited than if I said:

"Your order is almost finished and being worked on by one of our lead artists.

Notice how both sentences have the same connotations. Manipulating vocabulary to suit different situations is extremely important. Exploring lexical fields can also be important. If you were attempting to deliver grave or saddening news, words in the lexical field of apology should be used to show you care. Your challenge is to compile a short 300 word essay that you'd use if you were attempting to persuade somebody into coming to, say, a party with you. They have to make sure the person you're attempting to persuade understands what they're missing. Good luck!

Important Vocabulary

Lexical fields - Words related to each other under one bigger theme. Etc sadness - tears, failure, loss.
Connotations - Hidden meanings created by different words (in this context).

Finally found it! I don't know if I'll be able to tell ho many words I'm doing but I'll do as many as I can xD xx

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

I heard you’ve decided not to go to the party, I thought you’d love it! Have you heard that there’s going to be a make-your-own-milkshake bar? And, I heard from someone that there’s going to be lots of lasagne there! You’re favourite! The girl that’s throwing the party has organised so many awesome things. For example, she’s asked for a mega chocolate fountain, with strawberries of course. I know you’re going to love all the music she’s picked too! She’s chosen all your favourite tracks! I’m sure you’d be best friends if you decided to go! Another reason why I think you should come is because all of our friends are going to be there, in fact the whole school will be! You don’t want to be the only one not going do you? Also, if you come, it will be so much better! A party is never a party without your amazing dance moves, extravagant clothes and awesomeness! You will also have an excuse to buy another new, beautiful, awesome dress to add to your wardrobe. You’re mum will have no choice but to buy ou one, you know how she gives in easily. There’s so many more reasons why you should come and I’m going to tell you every single one.

This is going to be the party of the century, and everybody will want to be there. You are one of the most fun, kindest, and best people I know and I have been looking forward to this for ages, as have you. So there’s no reason for you to turn down this amazing opportunity.

Everyone will be expecting you to be there, and you can hardly let them down by not turning up can you?

You absolutely look up to the girl throwing the party too, so you can’t possibly turn this down!

I hope you take all of this into consideration and conclusively decide to come!

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lesson 2 xD

This is declined, it is a rephrasing of the example.

I heard you’ve decided not to go to the party, I thought you’d love it! Have you heard that there’s going to be a make-your-own-milkshake bar? And, I heard from someone that there’s going to be lots of lasagne there! You’re favourite! The girl that’s throwing the party has organised so many awesome things. For example, she’s asked for a mega chocolate fountain, with strawberries of course. I know you’re going to love all the music she’s picked too! She’s chosen all your favourite tracks! I’m sure you’d be best friends if you decided to go! Another reason why I think you should come is because all of our friends are going to be there, in fact the whole school will be! You don’t want to be the only one not going do you? Also, if you come, it will be so much better! A party is never a party without your amazing dance moves, extravagant clothes and awesomeness! You will also have an excuse to buy another new, beautiful, awesome dress to add to your wardrobe. You’re mum will have no choice but to buy ou one, you know how she gives in easily. There’s so many more reasons why you should come and I’m going to tell you every single one.

This is going to be the party of the century, and everybody will want to be there. You are one of the most fun, kindest, and best people I know and I have been looking forward to this for ages, as have you. So there’s no reason for you to turn down this amazing opportunity.

Everyone will be expecting you to be there, and you can hardly let them down by not turning up can you?

You absolutely look up to the girl throwing the party too, so you can’t possibly turn this down!

I hope you take all of this into consideration and conclusively decide to come!

Very good.

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Lesson 2 xD

This is declined, it is a rephrasing of the example.

It was the only way that I could put it……………………………………….. :,(

KyleK7
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wouldn't it be easier if every course got its own thread? If that's too many threads we could do two courses to a thread.

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KyleK7 wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier if every course got its own thread? If that's too many threads we could do two courses to a thread.
You could do it art in one, programming in another, music in a third management in a fourth, you could compile CCC and customer service, have another one for gaming and writing, and that would be all. 6 threads, plus the main one equalling 7.

Sigton

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KyleK7 wrote:

This could work. What do you think Co?
I think this is what the threads would look like.

Art + Music + Writing

Customer Service + Management + Certified Collaborator

Programming + Custom Blocks

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

KyleK7 wrote:

This could work. What do you think Co?
I think this is what the threads would look like.

Art + Music + Writing

Customer Service + Management + Certified Collaborator

Programming + Custom Blocks
You forgot gaming
I'd put it in with Programming.

Sigton