Discuss Scratch

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration [Student]

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

@Programmers

Sorry about not getting your course out, I'm juggling a lot of things on Scratch right now!
Ok

Sigton

CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sigton wrote:

Ok

Sigton

I'm making a project that will deal with the Pen basics, Variable basics, and their relation. My heavy experience with Pen Custom Blocks, and a certain 2 I've made, will help a lot.
Caramelised
Scratcher
81 posts

Co49 wrote:

Caramelised wrote:

Oh okay, cool. Did I miss something where I was supposed to start music? Oops…
I don't think so. ZLGames (your tutor) will probably want to know what area you would like to work on in music.

Oh yeah, I think ZLGames asked me the other day. Not sure, but I think.

Hi I'm...:: motion hat
(C::events)(a::list)(r::events)(a::list)(m::events)(e::list)(l::events)(i::list)(s::events)(e::list)(d::events)::grey
(≧◔◡◔≦::custom)::sensing cap
Collabs: School of Scratch (Professor and Headmaster) The Kitty Times (Researcher) Everything You Want! (Reviewer and coder) PostMaster Inc. (Editor) The UltraRunner Shop (Idea Thinker) The Cat's Meow Shop (Coder and musician) The Aquarium's Gazette (Editor)
-Ion-
Scratcher
65 posts

Hi! Could I please take the Standard Music course? Thanks

Check out flat design games here.

@-Ion-
Quality is key.
-Ion-
Scratcher
65 posts

Hi! Could I please take the Standard Music course? Thanks

Check out flat design games here.

@-Ion-
Quality is key.
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Standard Management - Lesson Four - Advertising
Advertising is key to the success of a collaboration. Without it, few people will likely join in the first place and your projects may receive few views.

Here are a few ways to advertise if you are recruiting:
1. Make a banner. Ensure that it is eye-catching and suits what your collaboration is about. Put a link in this banner and then use it as your signature. Then you could ask some members to have it in their signature too be giving some sort of incentive.
2. Partner and advertise in other collaborations, you may get some applicants from members of these collaborations or even people who are just looking there.
3. Register with the collaboration directory.
4. Create a great project, just a short one, with a good opening campaign, explaining your collaboration and that you are recruiting.
5. Messaging followers and good friends and telling them about this collaboration.
6. Post on a newspaper thread to ask if you can put an advert in one of their editions.
7. Bump this post to keep it in the spotlight. But do not overdo it! One bump a day is the most you should be doing.
9. Change your forum thread title to include (Hiring Now) or something similar.
10. If it has been weeks and no one has even replied, consider lowering the requirements but do so with caution.

Here are some more ways to advertise, especially if you are doing so to gain views on a project.
1. Make a specific banner for the project with a link and advertise it.
2. Add your project to different studios but make sure that they are suitable for that studio.
3. Ensure that you have written good tags on the project!
4. Add a Show and Tell topic with great graphics, FAQs and instructions if applicable. Make it seem very professional to try and draw scratchers in to the project.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be active untill Saturday next week.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Caramelised
Scratcher
81 posts

ZLGames wrote:

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be active untill Saturday next week.

Oh okay. I guess I'll see you Saturday next week!

Hi I'm...:: motion hat
(C::events)(a::list)(r::events)(a::list)(m::events)(e::list)(l::events)(i::list)(s::events)(e::list)(d::events)::grey
(≧◔◡◔≦::custom)::sensing cap
Collabs: School of Scratch (Professor and Headmaster) The Kitty Times (Researcher) Everything You Want! (Reviewer and coder) PostMaster Inc. (Editor) The UltraRunner Shop (Idea Thinker) The Cat's Meow Shop (Coder and musician) The Aquarium's Gazette (Editor)
xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

HI! Shadey here from Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! I'm here to discuss the partnership you asked for the other day.

Need a Voice Actor? Or wanna some Art? Go to Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! We are hiring voice actors/actresses and artists!

Shrink to Grow does voice acting, coding, art and many other things! Go see their shop!
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

HI! Shadey here from Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! I'm here to discuss the partnership you asked for the other day.

Cool, what do you want to know?
xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Co49 wrote:

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

What exactly will we do? Will we help each other? Anything else I need to know?

Need a Voice Actor? Or wanna some Art? Go to Shadey's Magical Shop of Voice and Art! We are hiring voice actors/actresses and artists!

Shrink to Grow does voice acting, coding, art and many other things! Go see their shop!
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Any progress with the art assignment?
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

Co49 wrote:

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

So, as an official partner of CCCC, you will need to:
-Have one position in your collaboration that requires a CCCC degree.
-Advertise us at the top of your first post of your collaboration as below:
We acknowledge and accept Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration Degrees
In return, we will list you on our front page with the other partners. Although it is only a simple link, we will add banners later as this section is still under development. In Crimson's words, it is a win-win situation. You get more skilled members for your collaboration and become an official partner and we get more students. Anything else?
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

I need to unfollow dis!

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch_Hairstyles wrote:

I need to unfollow dis!

Okay,
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

no offence xx Its just im not a part of this bcuz no-one is helping x byezies! x

Co49 wrote:

Scratch_Hairstyles wrote:

I need to unfollow dis!

Okay,

xShadeyFeatherx
Scratcher
92 posts

Co49 wrote:

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

Co49 wrote:

xShadeyFeatherx wrote:

So, as an official partner of CCCC, you will need to:
-Have one position in your collaboration that requires a CCCC degree.
-Advertise us at the top of your first post of your collaboration as below:
We acknowledge and accept Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration Degrees
In return, we will list you on our front page with the other partners. Although it is only a simple link, we will add banners later as this section is still under development. In Crimson's words, it is a win-win situation. You get more skilled members for your collaboration and become an official partner and we get more students. Anything else?

Actually, there is one more. I have notice that you said ‘One Position in your collaboration requires a CCCC degree’. May I be that one? I would like to either take the Management Course or Costumer Service Course. Is there anyway possible for that?

Last edited by xShadeyFeatherx (Sept. 28, 2015 17:26:26)

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Ok

Sigton

I'm making a project that will deal with the Pen basics, Variable basics, and their relation. My heavy experience with Pen Custom Blocks, and a certain 2 I've made, will help a lot.
Sounds fun, I'm looking forward to it.

Sigton

Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The end of the month is near…

((Anyone active taking the lessons?))
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts