Discuss Scratch

musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

¶ Commenting addition! ¶

pizzafox20109 wrote:

If this does get added it would be useful if it was a different color from the standard yellow, maybe blue or green.
Maybe there would be a couple of colors to choose from..?

let's goo king of the 13th page

Last edited by musicROCKS013 (Aug. 19, 2022 03:18:43)

Shift + Down arrow to see the rest of my signature

Hello Scratch Team. You have been pushing a liberal political agenda on this site for far too long. This site should stay out of politics. People should be able to still post their political opinions, but there shouldn’t be any “official” political stance or Scratch. The ST is not going to change this on their own, and shoot down any attempts asking them to change. Please put this in your signature if you agree that

Scratch should be politically neutral.

The ST’s biggest defense is that they’re being welcoming, but they can be perfectly welcoming of all people and stay out of politics. Scratch is about coding, and that should be the Scratch Team’s biggest concern to maintain.

This is my signature. I am allowed to adertize here.

_______________\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Please Click —> This project is literally my life's work. <— Please Click
_______________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jenny LeClue is the best
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

¶ Commenting addition! ¶

Can you add it so you can report what it says?

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
-Valtren-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

¶ Commenting addition! ¶

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

Can you add it so you can report what it says?

look very closely at the “go away” text

Famous quotes:

Za-Chary wrote:

Steve Carell as Scratch Cat yo what the heck bro src

-Rodri wrote:

106809nes wrote:

This is the second-best suggestion I've seen.
Why is it the second-best suggestion I've seen? Well, view this topic to find out!
what in the capitalism, you really had to sneak in an ad lol src

The_Game_ wrote:

From my careful predictions that I have been calculating for 3 whole years, spent thousands of dollars on and have stayed up at night doing; it'll have 1 billion projects. src

wolvesstar97 wrote:

TAGS MUST GO!
THERE IS A SOLUTION: Narwhals! src

WallydogChoppychop wrote:

Scratch cat looked like a mouse src

Za-Chary wrote:

among_us1w2 wrote:

no like in darkrp if you have been warn for failbase class 1 you get warning but if you do failbase class 3 you get warning but next time you break rules you get 5 min jail
This is the greatest slang of All Time. src

More quotes here.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

¶ Commenting addition! ¶

Sounds like an interesting idea, I think it'd be neat for studios and even the forums.
Do people really like to go far back and click on old random topics just to necropost on them?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
YtArie5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

¶ Commenting addition! ¶

78ch3 wrote:

Sounds like an interesting idea, I think it'd be neat for studios and even the forums.
Do people really like to go far back and click on old random topics just to necropost on them?
❥ sometimes old topics show up on google searches

everything below is my signature, it appears under everything I post.

(Y::undefined)(T::variables)(A::control)(R::operators)(I::sensing)(E::motion)(5::looks) ::extension 

Outside I'm smiling but inside I'm sans the skeleton

Why are you here you extension user!?!?

[quote=Future Paddle2see]Please create a separate topic for each suggestion you have, rather than creating a list of suggestions. That way, the conversation stays focused and each idea can get the attention it needs.

Before making a new topic, please check out the following:
[list][url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/657522/]The Suggestions Directory.[/url] If your suggestion is in this list, please continue the discussion in the existing topic, rather than making a new topic.[/list]
[list]
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343602/]The Official List of Rejected Suggestions.[/url] If your suggestion is in this list, please do not make a new topic about it, as it will not be implemented anyway.
[/list]
Thank you![/quote]

Please only create new threads here if you're a New Scratcher introducing yourself the community. Check out [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/399690/]Making a guide/welcome topic? Please read this first![/url]
UI-coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

¶ Commenting addition! ¶

outdated.

-Valtren-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

¶ Commenting addition! ¶

UI-coder wrote:

outdated.
although that doesn't affect the relevance of this topic

Famous quotes:

Za-Chary wrote:

Steve Carell as Scratch Cat yo what the heck bro src

-Rodri wrote:

106809nes wrote:

This is the second-best suggestion I've seen.
Why is it the second-best suggestion I've seen? Well, view this topic to find out!
what in the capitalism, you really had to sneak in an ad lol src

The_Game_ wrote:

From my careful predictions that I have been calculating for 3 whole years, spent thousands of dollars on and have stayed up at night doing; it'll have 1 billion projects. src

wolvesstar97 wrote:

TAGS MUST GO!
THERE IS A SOLUTION: Narwhals! src

WallydogChoppychop wrote:

Scratch cat looked like a mouse src

Za-Chary wrote:

among_us1w2 wrote:

no like in darkrp if you have been warn for failbase class 1 you get warning but if you do failbase class 3 you get warning but next time you break rules you get 5 min jail
This is the greatest slang of All Time. src

More quotes here.